Dominion Tank Police Fan Fiction ❯ is it for the best ❯ operation bonaparte ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: so far I have used the old downloaded ujournal updates it makes life so much easier. Generally people have been complaining about things that I don't even know about I guess that's what happens though so either way you have to do your best to make everyone happy.

Is it for the best?

Chapter 9: Operation Bonaparte

The streets of Newport. Usually were quiet around this time of night however a thunder of noise and clanking machinery echoed through the midnight air. Static as the sound was only a minority of people awoke to it. Most of the ones who didn't had minds used to hearing this noise during the day. The crime scene of Newport had moved in to take over. The scrapyard was rarely used and it was unusual to say the least to see the crime of Newport use it for dumping equipment.

Reports of these late night disturbances hit the police station of Newport. Witnesses claimed two armored transports, a crane and several vehicles they had picked up an unused piece of scrap from the pile after searching through the discarded metal for a few hours. Smoke had made very few details known and the transports couldn't be traced. However one thing had be cleared when officers had been sent to the scene.

The wasted remains of Bonaparte were gone.

Al the newly formed head of this operation over watched the welders do there work on the tank they had taken from the scrapyard. Bonaparte was vital for the plan. They had all that they needed for the operations. More than enough weaponry to take down the tanks held by the police and Bonaparte would be the final insult unto the police force. Their own tank would be used against them to deliver to them a bomb. The tank would simply march through the battle and with the officers all engaged no one would stop it blowing up the entire station and all its records and safety measures. Crime would ensure and Newport would be conquered as all resistance was squashed.

Behind the tinted glasses lay the plans of a madman not content in helping his father take over once operation Bonaparte was completed he would take over Colesmans empire and seize it from his fathers frail and withered hands. How ironic that one would take the very empire his father built so proudly and by one he had welcomed with open arms. A maniac grin spread across Als face as he watched the explosives be welded onto Bonaparte's underside. With one last snicker to himself he approached his pedestal and spoke to his troops.

`Lets begin the operation men'

With this a cheer erupted and the armory was sent out rapidly through hidden entrances unto the streets of Newport.