Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Spirit Powers Awakened ❯ The Training ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Three: The Training

Day 1

Yusuke was grumbling about how he had to get up so early. When he finally made it down to her Dojo he heard on the news that because of a series of gas pipe explosions that Sakamuri High was closed for about three to four months. He smiled at the thought of a couple of specific teachers getting caught in the explosion.

"Good morning dimwit, today you were going to begin the first part of your training. However by forces beyond my complete control you will have a partner in your training, however when you are ready you will inherit my powers. I have contacted your mother and told her that this is punishment for breaking a couple of pillars in the tournament."

"Master Genkai I'm here, because of the explosions at the school my parents sent me here to live while I train. They're going on a second honeymoon and also some girl named Keiko said she wanted to speak to Urameshi. She said that it was important, she's waiting outside for him. She actually followed me here."

Genkai nodded and let Yusuke go see her.

"Yusuke Urameshi, how could you break a pillar of stone? Never mind I don't want to know, I just came to tell you that we're through. I can't deal with you appearing and disappearing all the time. However I am still willing to be your friend, and only a friend!"

"I know I disappear and reappear a lot Keiko and I'm sorry, if we can't have a relationship beyond that of friends then I'll accept that. I would like to still be your friend as well, besides we're completely different. You're always hitting me for one thing or another. Besides your more like a little sister than anything else to me."

Keiko nodded and gave him a friendly hug and then trotted away.

"Listen Genkai since my mom and friends will know where I'm going to be, I want you to do everything in your power to make sure I survive your training. Besides since everyone else is gone, she's got some explaining to do. I can feel your aura and it feels noting like Spirit Energy, but there is a huge amount of untapped Spirit Energy."

"Alright Yusuke sit down, this is going to be rather hard to believe."

"If you read history about the Budokai Age, you'll see that there were pretty intense matches. Two of the champions of the time are my grandfathers. My father used seven mystical items called dragon balls to summon a mystical dragon; we call the Eternal Dragon or Shenron. I'm from the past; my father used the dragon's power to grant two wishes to bring us to the future. I'm only a quarter saiyin and three quarters human, my father is half saiyin and human, while my mother is completely human. One of my grandfather's is completely saiyin and the other is completely human. My grandmother, wife of my saiyin grandfather is completely human."

"Okay so let me get this straight, you're not entirely human, but mostly human. Your father is only half human, while your mother is completely human. You have two grandfathers, one in which isn't human at all and the other one is completely human."

"Yeah, and I probably should mention I have an uncle who is half saiyin as well. If you want the full story just close your eyes and I'll show. My father showed me this when I was younger, I'll show you telepathically."

She showed the images of a once proud warrior race made nearly extinct by a solitary being that is currently in the H.F.I.L. The journeys from her saiyin grandfather's childhood and to the tournaments he participated in. To his battles against the Red Ribbon Army and then to his battle against the original Evil King Piccolo. To his fights against the second King Piccolo and then the tournament where Goku became champion and married to Princess Chi-Chi. To how her father as a boy could become even stronger than his father. The fight with his own uncle and then death of his father. His survival in the wild for six months and then the other six months his training. The fight with the saiyins and Saibamen, how Yamcha, Tien, and Chatzou were killed. Then Piccolo's sacrifice to save Gohan and then his father's arrival and defeat of the first saiyin and the battle against Vegeta, Prince of the Saiyins. Then the defeat of Vegeta and the eventual journey to Namek and the battles against Frieza's weak men. Then the battle against the ridiculous Ginyu Force and their stupid poses. The defeat of them and then the first couple of battles with Frieza in his second and third transformations. Then the battle against Frieza in his final transformation and then how he survived a giant Spirit Bomb. Then how her grandfather first became a Super Saiyin. The next few images were of the brutal battle they waged on Namek, which lead to its eventual destruction. How he escaped and trained for a full year with Qualdarian's to learn the Instant Transmission technique and the Fusion Dance. How her father during that time fought Garlic Jr. who had escaped from the dead zone. Then how he sent him back to the dead zone after nearly tearing apart the lookout.

Finally to when Goku arrived back on Earth and the future Trunks came back and defeated the Cyborg Frieza and his father. Then warned Goku about Androids coming that would destroy the entire planet. He also gave Goku the heart virus medicine that would cure the virus. They trained for three years in preparation for the Androids. Finally the time came and the androids appeared and Goku started fighting, but the heart virus attacked him. He was recalled from the battle and taken home to take the medicine and hope that he lived. Then a Super Saiyin Vegeta came and defeated the android and bluffed the other android into retreating for the time being. Then they would follow him back to his lab and find out that the two androids they did fight were not the ones the future Trunks warned them about. In fact one was Dr. Gero and the two androids he did warn them about killed Dr. Gero. Then they released another android and they went off to kill Goku, only after defeating two Super Saiyin's. The future Trunks turned out to be Vegeta's son and could also become a Super Saiyin. They eventually went to investigate a series of strange disappearances in the cities. Thus Cell was discovered and the Piccolo fused with Kami once again. Cell eventually found his way to the androids and eventually absorbed them and transformed into his final stage because of it. The Cell Games were actually spawned from Cell being bored and wanting to fight Goku. When the Cell Games finally rolled around Hercule and his idiotic team showed up and all lost their matches. Then Goku and Cell started fighting and the battle eventually turned to a serious one as Cell destroyed the ring. Even with Cell being blown in half, he was able to regenerate himself. Eventually Goku forfeited the match and sent Gohan in to fight. Gohan told a short tale about his hidden abilities and Cell became interested and started to do all types of things to get Gohan to release his hidden powers. Eventually a small plea from Android 16 nearly convinced Gohan to release his hidden powers, but Cell destroyed Android 16 completely. Thus causing Gohan to loose control and get cocky, along with a power that completely dwarfed Cell's own. Gohan caused Cell to puke up Android 18 and go to a lower transformation. But then Cell bloated himself up like a balloon and tried to destroy the planet, but Goku sacrificed himself to save the planet. Cell came back once more, but was eventually over powered and sent to the H.F.I.L.

Seven years had passed and Gohan was in High School and posing as a Super Hero. He was the Gold Fighter at first, but then he became the argh Great Saiyaman and started doing Ginyu Force type poses and speeches. He saved Videl, her future mother, numerous times. Then one day she found out it was him and blackmailed him into teaching her how to fly and to compete in the World Martial Arts Tournament (The Budokai Tournament). He taught her how to fly and competed in the tournament. From that point on she knew nothing about as her parents never told her about it. But she did explain that her saiyin grandfather left for a few years to train a human who was somehow on par with the saiyins currently on earth. Then how she was always scaring off boyfriends because of her strength and everything else that happened during DBGT. Then to everything she had just told him about herself and family.

"Whoa... talk about your head rushes. Amazing, simply amazing, though it was real funny when the old man with the glasses kept getting smacked around for his perversity. I think I can handle you being only partially human and partially saiyin. Beside that makes things interesting and I won't tell anybody else. Though I'm going to have to have a talk with Botan after this, she is going to get a fistful when I'm through with her."

Pan laughed and knew she finally found someone who was human that she could truly call her own friend. Also one that knew the truth about her and her family and was not scarred of her because of it. He actually accepted it better than she thought he would have. Months have passed since Yusuke Urameshi and Pan Son started their rigorous training under the Psychic Genkai. Over this time a bond between Pan and Yusuke has developed and both know of its mysterious development. They have become better friends, partners, and allies over the harsh months. But finally Yusuke and Pan have completed their training... for now. They have been allowed to go back home and live semi-normal lives.

"Urameshi! What are you doing with that girl? You're cheating on Keiko, Urameshi and here I thought I knew you. I guess I was wrong, I'm going to tell Keiko and enjoy seeing you get beat up!"

"Hey Kuwabara, shut up and listen! Keiko and I broke up months ago, but we're still friends and she's more like my annoying little sister than my girlfriend! Besides Pan here is my girlfriend and we're being let off the leash for a while. Genkai is letting our bodies rest and recover from her rigorous training!"

Kuwabara was still going on about he was going to get Yusuke in trouble with Keiko, that he didn't even notice the fist come down connecting with his jaw. This in turn sent him flying onto the ground and shutting him up long enough for him to explain everything to him again in terms he could understand.

"Yusuke Urameshi, I see that the old woman let you go. Did you finish working your debt off to her?"

"Yeah, but she also wants us to go back and help her keep her place nice and tidy."

"Okay that's more like it, oh; you're the new girl from school. So what are you doing with Yusuke Urameshi? Trying to get him to finally shut up and quit fighting period?"

"Actually, no, my family comes from a long line of fighters. Yusuke here is actually my boyfriend and we were on our way to my home, so he could meet my parents."

"Well Yusuke, I see it didn't take you long to get over me."

"Actually Keiko, Yusuke and I didn't get together until about a month ago. We actually became good friends first and then we became boyfriend and girlfriend. Now we better hurry or we'll be late in meeting my parents."

"Yeah let's go, don't want to make a bad impression."

They started walking when Yusuke changed his direction and Pan quickly followed suite, with Kuwabara right behind them wanting to know if he knew where Botan lived.

"Yusuke this isn't the way to my parent's house."

"We're being followed; we have been for quite some time. Alright now which one of you wants to go first?"

One of them pulled a knife out and leaped into the air, but ended up being whacked by Kuwabara's Spirit Sword. The attacker hit the ground hard and the rest attacked at once with knives drawn intending to hurt or/and kill.

"SHOT GUN!"

The blast knocked them all down and then Botan appeared.

"Hurry Yusuke we haven't much time."

On the way to the portal she explained about the Makai insects and the four saint beasts.

"Alright I'll go Botan, but Pan I need you to look after Keiko while I'm on my mission. She's like a sister to me and I don't want to loose her, like she almost lost me. I love you Pan, so be careful and don't do anything I wouldn't do."

He kissed her passionately and then leapt into the portal after Kuwabara.

(Everything here happens the way it is supposed to happen. Except for the parts with Pan and any enemies that may appear.)

Pan was on her way to watch over Keiko when she was knocked out of the air. She crashed into a tree and into the ground.

"So the grand-spawn of Kakorot still lives, you are younger than I expected. We're alike you and I, both with saiyins genes."

"Who are you scum bag?"

"Oh, forgive my manners, my name is Vegeta. I'm not the same as my grandfather. My father is Trunks Briefs, after you were supposedly killed in the bombing, my father trained to become stronger. My mother is a saiyin and her name is Cheneta. I am three quarters saiyin and one quarter human."

"So what would I care if your three quarter's saiyin and one quarter human?"

"Simple because I'm issuing a challenge to you to be my mate!"

"Too late dimwit, I'm already bonded to another."

"Well then where is he? I'll challenge him for the right to be your mate."

"You can't he's away on a case."

"A human detective is your bond partner?!"

"Yes, however he is a Spirit Detective. He works for Prince Koenma of Spirit World."

"Never heard of him, also what is Spirit World? King Yahma's palace as been dismantled and has been for the past half a century."

"So what you dimwit, I wouldn't become your mate if it was Armageddon! Now get out of my way now Vegeta!"

"You don't get it, if your bond partner isn't here to defend you, then I reserve the right to challenge you anyway! Besides your strength is feeble compared to mine, I have the Mystic abilities that your father had."

"Well I have a rare energy from my time that rivals ki! Also who said that my power isn't hidden really well?"

"Don't try and bluff me grand-spawn of Kakorot! Now prepare yourself to be my mate!"

That just blew Pan's last reserve and he she ran and kneed him in the groin. Then she slammed him into the ground and she kicked him in the gut. Then she summoned her Spirit energy and took aim for him and blasted him. However it was only enough to immobilize him, not kill him.

"You loose dimwit, now get lost! I refuse to be your mate!"

"I'll get you for this grand-spawn of Kakorot!"

"The name is Pan Son you idiot, now take this!"

She turned around and kicked him in the groin again and he collapsed to the ground again. Then she flew off and was again knocked to the ground.

"Alright who's the wise guy who keeps knocking me to the ground?"

"That was me little girl, you want to beat my son to the ground. Though he knocked you to the ground first, I still intend to punish you for doing what you did to him. So spawn of Goten and Grand-spawn of Kakorot."

"Trunks you moron, don't you recognize me?"

"Should I recognize you girl?"

"Man, and here I thought that you were dead. Well guess what dimwit!"

"What?"

"Bye!"

She quickly used a Solar Flare and then made a run for her home, where she sensed her parents at. She ran through the door and sensed her parents just coming out of the shower and getting dressed.

"Mom, daddy! Come here quickly!"

Her parents finished dressing and came out in a hurry.

"What is it Panny, what's wrong?"

"What happened to you honey?"

"I was knocked out of the air by Vegeta's grandson Vegeta. Then again by Vegeta's father

Trunks, I used the Solar Flare technique to escape."

"What, Trunks is still alive! I thought for sure that he would have been dead by now. This just proves my theory that us with saiyin genes age much slower than those without them. Vegeta is probably still alive and have a few heirs by now."

"Pan, honey, where did this happen to you at?"

"I was flying over the park to go do what I promised Yusuke I would do. This was to help protect his best friend Keiko and keep her safe."

Pan explained everything that happened to her since she went to go help protect Keiko. Even the part with her kicking Trunks' son in the groin a few times. Gohan shivered when he heard his daughter tell them about kicking Trunks' son in the groin a few times.

"Well Panny, Videl, it seems that I have to take care of Trunks once and for all. I knew who the head of the organization that destroyed our home and attempted to take our lives, when they destroyed our home."

"Who was it Gohan, was it Trunks?"

"Yeah, but I didn't want to say anything and risk ruining the already frail relationship I had with Vegeta and that Trunks. So I kept quite until one day I had solid evidence and I confronted Trunks with the information. Lets just say that I learned some startling information, my mother was apart of the half that disliked Hercule. She liked you for a while hoping that you would expose him to the world about Cell, but when you didn't, you lost all trust you had with her. She only tolerated you because of me and Pan, remember originally that night I was going to take Pan to see Marron for that night. But when she learned of the discovery I had made she kept trying to get you to divorce me. That's when I decided to take us through time. Apparently Trunks had his goons destroy our home the night we left."

"So you're going to finish what you started one thousand years ago?"

"Yes, also have you ever wondered why you still seem to be at the age when we first met and married? I made a wish to Puroonga through Muri that you age the same rate as me and have the immune system strong enough to keep you healthy for a few hundred years. When I would be two hundred, hopefully your strong immune system would keep you healthy and your aging rate would be the same as mine and that you would still be with me. Vegeta once told me that the strongest saiyins that have never gone Super Saiyin lived about fifteen hundred years. Those that have gone to Super Saiyin live two to ten times as long, however that was on Vegeta. Here their life rate would be cut in half because of the diseases that went around before the turn of the century."

"I see so I should age just like you, meaning it'll be a long time before I see any grey hairs!"

Gohan nodded and was about to leave when he felt Pan pull his arm.

"Daddy, I forgot to tell you, I um... well that is... I um, have a-"

"Bond partner, I know I had an aged Dende look over you while you were training. He says your spirit energy is equal with that of Yusuke Urameshi's. He has died once already you know and was revived because of Keiko, if she had not donated some of her life energy, he would still be dead. You are also on the verge of the Super Saiyin Three power, without even becoming a Super Saiyin. I'd say you developed Mystic powers naturally, meaning that they are twice as powerful as mine."

"No way, I didn't know all that training would improve my ki as well!"

"Now go find Keiko and keep her safe. I'll do what I should have done a millennium ago. Videl go to Urameshi's mother and keep her off the streets. Also keep her away from any liquor and alcohol; she's an alcoholic and usually quite drunk, from what Dende has told me about her."