Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ Friezamon's plan. ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY
 
Cody tried everything to get his temper really going.
 
He tried thinking of all the things in the world that made him mad. He tried practicing his moves mercilessly, and with furry…. Nothing!
 
He couldn't feel his power growing at all. In fact, all he felt was a little pooped out from that focusing he tried. “It's no good guys.” he panted. “I'm not getting anywhere.”
 
Cody wouldn't be able to become a Super-Saiyan 2 with his regular training routines; at least not very quickly and on such short notice. There had to be a faster way for him to gain enough power, and focus it with his anger and rage, quicker.
 
Kari suddenly remembered a way, but it had its downsides to it as well.
 
In their battles with the band of seven; in order to obliterate Bankotsumon when he had grown into a giant, the others transferred as much of their spiritual energies into Davis which was what gave him the power to become Super-Saiyan 2.
 
“The problem is, there aren't enough of us this time.” Kari said. “Not to mention Azulongmon's gone so we won't be able to give Cody too much.”
 
Everyone agreed that wasn't going to be easy. “Unless…” Izzy said as his head perked up. “Guys… I think I have an idea.”
 
He dashed for his laptop and began to open up his world-wide emailing page. “If I can just send an email to all the Digi Destined in the world, and they all contribute a little of their spiritual energies… then maybe--”
 
“Ah! Maybe it'll work after all.” Cody cried with joy.
 
“YEE-HA!! We have a plan.” cried Armadillamon.
 
Izzy began sending his emails, but it would take some time before Cody would get the power he needed. “In the meantime, you guys better hurry up and head to the real world.” Izzy said. “I'll join you guys there when I can.”
 
Everyone agreed. “Let's go!” TK cried. All their Digimon Sprit-Digivolved and then they were off.
 
Meanwhile
 
Tai's group were already in Friezamon's territory, and it was a good thing that Friezamon was out, gathering some more things for his master-plan… whatever it was.
 
Everyone was able to safely make it into Freizamon's tower undetected... or so they had thought.
 
Friezamon was never foolish enough to leave things unguarded, and left Dodoriamon to secretly watch over the tower and capture any intruders. “Do as you want with them, but I want them alive!”
 
 
Tai and the others didn't find much on the inside. “This certainly is a big round room.” said Wargreymon.
 
“Yeah… but what could Friezamon have planed in here?” added Metal-Garurumon. They all decided to look around and maybe they would find something.
 
There wasn't really too much in that chamber. Just several pillars, and fog blowing around on the floor. Even a big hole in the ceiling which let the moonlight shine down upon what looked like… a weird looking tomb-casket with skulls and bones across it.
 
“Eww… I think I'm going to be sick.” cried Mimi.
 
“What do you think it is?” asked Sora.
 
“Whatever it is… I hope we don't have to find out the hard way.” added Joe.
 
Suddenly, the whole room went dark. So dark that you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. “Uh… who turned out the lights?” Zudomon asked all nervous.
 
Suddenly, the whole room echoed as Lillymon SCREAMED as something grabbed her, and then the others began running around in the dark all in panic.
 
“Hey!!”
 
“Whoa!”
 
“Watch out!”
 
“What the--”
 
When the lights came back on again, Tai, his group, and the Digimon were all bound in chains and shackles to the walls, and Dodoriamon was starring and laughing at them.
 
“Ring around the rosy, a pocket full of spears”
“Now you are our hostages, and that call for cheers.”
 
“Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah…”
 
All of their struggling, and the chains didn't even creak. Even the Digimon themselves couldn't break free. “What do you want with us?!” yelled Matt. “Let us down from here!”
 
“All in good time…” called a voice from way above. Everyone looked up and saw someone, or something come through the hole in the ceiling in a hovercraft.
 
“Master Friezamon, you are back.”
 
“And you see I have captured a great big pack.”
 
The others couldn't believe their eyes. This was Friezamon? “Get out of here… that little shrimp's way too short.” Tai mocked.
 
“Tai?!” cried Sora.
 
Friezamon grunted as his eyes narrowed in insult. Then he hopped down from his craft, and began stomping firmly over towards the prisoners.
 
“Uh, guys… he's coming here.” Cried Zudomon. “And I think he really mean's business.”
 
Friezamon approached Tai and looked him dead in the eye. “If I were you, human… I would learn to show some respect in my presence.” he stretched out his sharp claws and poised them at Tai's neck.
 
Tai sweat-dropped in fear, and gulped hard.
 
“No, Don't do it!” cried Wargreymon.
 
The others couldn't bare to watch, but to their surprise, Friezamon was only teasing them and retracted his claws. “You are very unfortunate that I still require you all for my plan.” he said deeply. “Otherwise I would shred you all and clean up the pieces immediately.”
 
“And just what is this plan of yours that you need us for?” asked Lillymon.
 
Friezamon sniggered. “What is my plan indeed. Hmm, mm, mm…” he said. “You see… in exactly eight hours from now, after sunrise, the Earth's moon shall cover the sun… that will be my signal to set up the stage so that I may open the very gateway into Cyber-Space.”
 
“Once that is completed, I will then unleash every single kind of virus, and monster formed by computers upon the world. Thus, the human race shall become extinct, and we monsters shall rule all.”
 
The others all looked horrified. “But, what does this have to do with us?” asked Mimi.
 
Friezamon sniggered and told them that the ceremony he would be performing required more than just a simple chanting at the right place and time. “It requires a little sacrificing… whereas you all shall have that honor.”
 
The others all gasped hard.
 
“Losing a small battle, I'm cool with.” said Tai. “Being tied up and held hostage, I'm cool with… being sacrificed to serve evil… NO WAY!!” and he began tugging and pulling on his chains trying to get free, but it was no use.
 
“Ha, ha, ha… Keep struggling, it will only make those shackles tighter.” Friezamon chuckled, then he sent Dodoriamon to head off outside of the tower. “I don't want anyone interfering with my ceremony… especially not the Digi force.”
 
Dodoriamon nodded.
 
“Fear not, your majesty.”
 
“Just leave the job all to me” and then he was gone.
 
“Well… aren't you going to go and help him?” asked Garudamon. “You can't really expect him to beat the others on his own.”
 
“Of course I can't… and I don't intend too either.” said Friezamon. “I am merely just using him. I will lure the Digi Force here, and then destroy them all myself. Dodoraimon is expendable, just as all my minions are.”
 
“That… that's just sick!” snapped Metal-Garurumon. “After all they've done for you, you treat them like pawns in a game?!”
 
Friezamon suddenly began to look annoyed. “Yes.” he hissed. “I have used them before, and I will use them as I wish… but one more word of any of you, and perhaps I will decide to kill you after all.”
 
“Now, be quiet!”
 
Eight hours until the Solar Eclipse. Time was really growing tight for the Digi Destined and the Digi Force now. Hurry Digi Force, the others need you now!
 
Author's notes:
 
Whew…
 
Is it just me, or is it that even I myself am starting to get fed up with making this fic. It's getting so hard to come up with an plotting that would look good that I haven't already used.
 
But, nevertheless, I'm going to honor my word. People ASKED me for more Digi Ball Z, and that's just what I'm going to give them.
 
No matter how tough it will get.