Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ For Ex-Phoenizmon!! ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
 
Yolei was still on her knees, and crying softly into her hands. “Ex-Phoenixmon…” she sobbed. Her partner, her friend, he had been destroyed completely, right down to the last bit of data. There was nothing left for him to be reconfigured with, and the Digiballs were on the fritz too.
 
He was gone, forever!
 
Ken walked up to his sobbing girlfriend, and took her softly into his arms. “Oh, Yolei.” he cried softly. “I'm so sorry.”
 
Everyone felt sorry for Yolei, and even more sorry for Ex-Phoenixmon. He sacrificed himself to save everyone so they could have a chance to continue the fight.
 
Their sadness immediately began to change into furry. “FRIEZAMON!!” TK yelled up at the tower. “YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!!”
 
To his surprise, Friezamon was right there, standing at the foot of the tower. “Ahh… but I already have.” he sneered. “I already got your little winged friend, and now it's your turn. You've all be a bunch of annoying pests in my way for long enough!”
 
“And you've been an annoying creep in our way long enough!” Cody snapped. “All you do is kill weak, and innocent creatures for your own cruel pleasure, and you don't even care about your minions who did their best to serve you!”
 
“SILENCE!!” Friezamon snapped back. “Your words only make me all the more annoyed, now I shall silence you all.. FOREVER!!”
 
With a great roar, he charged towards them all. The battle was on, and this time, things were going to be very different.
 
“Let's go guys!” TK cried.
 
Yolei stood up and burst into a big glow of light. “For Ex-Phoenixmon!!” she thundered. “RRROOOAAARRR!!!” and what do you know, she charged so incredibly hard at Friezamon that… well… BAM!! Right in the gut. “OWWW!!”
 
Friezamon clutched his chest. “Uhn… that hurt… that actually hurt me!” he said. “Perhaps I underestimated you in our last confrontation.”
 
Yolei just let out another scream of anguish and furry, and lunged forward again, and she started what had to be one of the biggest and most fiercest dragon rushes ever, and Friezamon was ready this time.
 
“Whoa! Look how fast their going.” Thormon said.
 
“Yeah… even I can barley keep up with them.” added Cody.
 
Yolei was an stoppable punching and kicking machine. “You killed Ex-Phoenixmon!!” she screamed. “Now I'm going to kill you!! POWER-BLITZ!!”
 
She fired her explosive charge straight at his face, but Friezamon still didn't take much damage, and then charged through the smoke and grabbed her by the arms. “Ha, ha, ha… this is going to hurt.” he sniggered. “METEOR-CRASH!!” and he slammed Yolei hard on the ground dealing her a lot of damage.
 
“Yolei!!” cried Ken, and then he took off to help her “Hang on, I'm coming!”
 
Friezamon's eye twinkled at that moment. “DEATH BEAM!!”
 
KAPOW!! Nearly on target, just enough to miss him, but he did fall down from the impact and explosion. “Ken!!” cried Horntemon.
 
“Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah! Oh, I haven't had such fun in ages.” Friezamon chuckled. “Who's next?”
 
The others all decided to charge him…
 
Meanwhile
 
Izzy was still watching everything from Gennai's palace. “Ooh… this Friezamon is really starting to be more of a bug than I am.” said Tentomon. “How's the emailing coming, Izzy?”
 
Izzy had been working hard on sending messages to all the people and Digimon to Give Cody the strength he needed to become a Super-Saiyan 2, but unfortunately, “It's only halfway there.” Izzy said. “It's still going to take a while.”
 
Popomon couldn't take this anymore. He had to do something and fast, otherwise the others would all be finished in no time. “But what am I going to do?” he thought to himself. “My power can't stop Friezamon.”
Then he got an idea… “At least… not alone.” What he had planned was very risky, and would mean him having to make a big sacrifice, but there was no other choice. HE had to do this. He needed to buy the others some time.
 
So he crept silently out of the room, and teleported to the real-world.
 
Meanwhile
 
 
Friezamon and TK charged forward…
 
“FRIEZAMON-NIGHTMARE!!”
 
“WOLF-FANG-FIST!!”
 
The tow attacks collided and engaged in a tug-o-war of brute strength. Both of them forcing all their might into their attack trying to knock out the other, and Friezamon knocked TK back hard!
 
All of them… even the Digimon themselves were looking pretty badly beaten, but they still weren't willing to give up, only they really didn't know what to do. Friezamon did have a few bruises on his body, but he was still pumped up and ready for more.
 
“Ha, ha, ha… this is easier than squishing a fly on a peeled grape.” he mocked. “And now it's all over for you all, but before I destroy you all, there is something I think you should all see.”
 
He gestured behind them all, and the others all saw seven gigantic stone pillars hovering over towards the tower. Friezamon used her telekinetic powers to set them all aside for now.
 
He began to tell them all about his diabolical plan to unleash every single monster they ever faced before, and they would all conquer the world as their power increased.
 
“Once I place these stones in a circle around the tower, my ceremony shall unlock the gateways between our world and another dimension. Everything will fall into place, and the world shall be mine!”
 
“U-u-uhn! You… can't do this!” croaked Princess-Angewomon.
 
“Ugh…We… won't let you.” added Thormon.
 
Friezamon folded his arms. “Really? This is coming from a bunch of spineless inferiors who can't even stand up.” he mocked. “I think now is good a time as ever to do the job.”
 
He held out his arms, and his body began quiver. “Watch closely now.” he replied. “It's very rare that I ever do this anymore, and you'll be the first in a long time to see it. Hmm, mm, mm…”
 
Everyone watched as Friezamon's form began to alter. “What's happening? What's he doing?” asked Hornetmon.
 
“I think he's… Digivolving.” said TK, but what exactly was Friezamon Digivolving into?
 
Author's notes:
 
Aww man! I don't know how much more of this I can take. I am so incredibly bored with this fic now. Ahh, but I can't stop now… gotta keep going.