Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ Ken makes it happen ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
 
Friezamon and Ken were rushing all over the place, Smashing into each other. Firing their energy blasts. Engaging in dragon rushes, and the battle actually seemed to be equal.
 
“Whoa! Look at them go!” said Foremenmon. “I don't think I've ever seen two fighters move this fast before.”
 
Yolei, still emotionally upset over losing Ex-Phoenixmon, she closed her eyes and began to send all her luck for her boyfriend. “Come on, Ken… you can do it.” she said in her thoughts. “Do it for me. Do it for us. Do it… for the world!”
 
(Song, overplays during the battle)
 
“DEATH BEAM!!”
 
SPECIAL-BEAM CANON!!
 
The two blasts intercepted each other, resulting in a tug-o-war of power. Thanks to his new increased power, Ken won, and gave Friezamon a good blasting.
 
Then came the combats…
 
-Things are starting to accelerate into something
Never stopping always trouble bubbling
Now I think I'm getting dizzy, too much spinning
Page by page the plot is thickening quickening!
It's getting too insane
I'm trying to maintain
Whoa, whoa, whoa
, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
 
This battle was certainly different than when Friezamon was in his previous form; when the others were barley even able to touch him, and now Ken was throwing him around like a punch-bag.
 
He did get hit a few times himself, but he just kept right on going.
 
You run around!
I run around!
We're all gonna run
, run, run around!
You run around!
I run around!
We all do a run
, run, run around!
 
“I am through fooling around with you!” Friezamon roared. “Now I shall show you who's the master of deception here.” He began to concentrate, and then. “ENERGY-DISKS!!”
 
“Whoa! Check it out.” TK said. “Those look just like my Destructo-Disks.”
 
The two dark disk suddenly began chasing Ken everywhere he went. Even if he outsmarted the disks and tried to make them hit something else, they were right back on his tail in a second.
 
It is getting closer
More intense, ever spinning
Twisting turning roller coaster!
Inch by inch the gap is closing
Pressure building
Temperature rising
Higher and higher!
It's getting too crazy
I wish I could maybe
Whoa, whoa, whoa
, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
 
 
“Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah! Run all you like young warrior, those disks will never ever quit until they reach their target.” Friezamon chuckled.
 
Ken did all he could to dodge, and evade the disks, and this was making It very hard for him to get back to Friezamon.
 
Suddenly, Kari had an idea. Since the disks were moving on their own, but not by Friezamon's complete control. “It might just work…”
 
She flew off towards another roof. “Kari what are you doing?” asked Princes-Angewomon. “Come back here!” but Kari didn't go back. “Trust me!” she called.
 
Then she stuck out her arms. “Come on… please work!” she muttered.
 
Run, run, baby
Run
, run, baby
Run
, run, baby
Run
, run, baby
Run
, run, baby
Run
, run, baby
Like a rocket!
Like a rocket!
Never stopping!
You'll never stop it!
 
Ken had been running around and dodging the disks for quite a while now. “I… can't… keep this up… much longer.” he panted. He looked on ahead and could see the disks charging right for him.
 
“KEN, LOOK OUT!!” Yolei and Hornetmon cried out at the same time.
 
Ken braced for the impact, but it never came. Instead, he saw the disks just staying exactly where they were in midair.
 
“What's this?!” snarled Friezamon.
 
It was Kari; She was using her telekinetic powers to hold the disks where they were, stopping them dead in their tracks, and since Friezamon wasn't controlling them, there wasn't much he could do to stop her.
 
At least… not without taking his eyes off of Ken.
 
“Why, that meddling little brat!” Friezamon snarled. “How dare she interrupt my disks!” He leapt up into the air and headed straight towards Kari.
 
She gasped when she saw him poise his sharp claws at her. Poor Kari, she was unable to defend herself, or she'd have to release her pull on the energy disks.
 
“Hmm! Well, girly, I'm coming to get you!” Friezamon sneered with a wicked grin. “ARE YOU READY?!”
 
 
You run around!
I run around!
We're all gonna run
, run, run around!
 
“DESTRUCTIVE WAVE!!”
 
“Huh?!” Friezamon turned to see Ken's fire-power headed straight at him, forcing him to having to evade it. “Ha! Is that your best?” he called down to Ken.
 
“No! This is!” Ken shouted. “AARRGGH!!”
 
You run around!
I run around!
We all do a run
, run, run around!
 
With his roar of battle, Ken's Destructive wave actually made a sharp turn and caught Friezamon HARD in the back. “AAAAHHHH!!” down he went!
 
Ken smirked. “You didn't think your energy disks were the only things that could bend around corners. Did you?!”
 
You run around! (You run around)
I run around!
We're all gonna run, run, run around!
 
Friezamon angrily struggled to his feet.
 
“Well too bad…” replied Ken. “Because I also bet you didn't see this coming either!” With that, Kai let go of the disks, casing them to move back towards Ken, but at the last moment, Ken evaded out of their paths and the disks crashed right into Friezamon.
 
KAPOW!!
 
You run around! (You run around)
I run around!
We all do a run
, run, run around!
 
The others all leapt up in the air, cheering for joy. “Way to give him a taste of his own medicine!” Hornetmon called.
 
“Go, Ken! Go!!” Yolei cried.
 
Ken was very grateful to know his powers were paying off, but he didn't let it go to his head, and kept his mind right on the battle. “What say now, Friezamon? Are you ready to surrender yet?”
 
Friezamon, who was lying face down on the ground, with bruises all over his body, didn't respond.
 
“Answer me!”
 
Friezamon responded this time, by laughing hysterically as he got to his feet.
 
“I don't like the sound of his laughter.” Thormon said. “He should be begging for mercy by now.”
 
Friezamon heard that. “Mercy is for the weak and spineless.” he mocked. “And as I am the strongest of all creatures, I also show no mercy.”
 
Ken looked all confused. “What do you mean, you're the strongest?” he asked rhetorically. “Even at your full power, you just lost to my own.”
 
Friezamon's eyes twinkled wickedly. “Hmm, mm, mm… who told you that this was as strong as I could become?”
 
“Huh?”
 
The others all gasped in confusion, and then they watched as Friezamon let out a mighty, loud ROAR, and his body began to glow again.
 
“No! It's can't be…” cried TK, but it was. Friezamon was Digivolving… again!