Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ SSJ2 Cody! ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
 
Finally, Izzy had everything he needed. Everyone in the whole world, human, Digidestined, and Digimon alike had spared bits of their energy which he used to transfer into his laptop, in a special container.
 
“I have to get this energy to Cody, now!” he cried.
 
“Gee Izzy, are you sure we can make it there in one piece?” asked Tentomon.
 
“You've got to make it.” said Jun, who had never left the palace. “You guys had better get down there, Tai needs help, and so do the others.”
 
Izzy nodded; they all needed help they could get. “Oh… if only Davis and Veemon were finished yet.” Tentomon said.
 
“Well, the fact is they aren't.” said Izzy. “They still need time to heal, in the meanwhile we've got to hurry.”
 
“Right.” replied Tentomon. “Here we go.”
 
“TENTOMON… Warp-Digivolve to; “MEGA-KABUTERIMON!!”
 
Izzy mounted his Digimon, and the two of them vanished through Gennai's Digital portal. “Good luck you guys.” Jun said softly. “You're going to need it… just please save Tai and the others.”
 
Meanwhile
 
The sun was had already risen up in the dawn of the morning.
 
The light had faded out, and Friezmon's body looked even more different than before. Yolei even thought his form was even uglier than the last.
 
“Ahh… this is more like it.” Friezamon chuckled.
 
His body have looked even uglier than before, but his power level had gone up high, again! So high in fact, that Ken wasn't sure he'd stand too much of a chance this time, but he couldn't back down now.
 
“You won't get away with this, Friezamon!” he growled. “We're not finished yet.”
 
“Heh, heh, heh… really?” Friezamon mocked. “I beg to differ. You are finished, and I'm going to prove it to you.”
 
ZIP!! He vanished, and then appeared so suddenly right in front of Ken, that Ken even have time to gasp before Friezamon gave him a swift kick sent him skidding across the ground.
 
“Ken!!” cried Yolei.
 
Only one attack and Ken already felt so weak, he looked as though he was going to die on his feet, and Friezamon wasn't done torturing him yet. He decided to have a little more fun.
 
So he began punching and kicking Ken's body up in the air and all around; zipping from one place to another to bash him like a volley-ball, and Ken was totally defenseless. Friezamon was just moving way to fast for him to get a fair shot.
 
Yolei couldn't stand to watch anymore. “Stop!! STOP IT!!” she screamed, but Friezamon just kept right on going. Now he had Ken focused on one place with his own telekinetic powers and he was ramming so many small, but painful shock blasts into this body.
 
“Heh, heh… heh, heh, heh, heh… heh, heh, ah, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
Ken's wounds were starting to get so deep, that he was bleeding at some points. Then he fell hard onto the ground, and Friezamon gave him yet another kick to roll him over. “Ha, ha, ah, ah! Still not convinced that I am invincible?”
 
As weak and tired as Ken was, he was strong enough to show Friezamon the angry scowl on his face. “No-thing… is… invincible… Fr-e-eza-mon!” he said all groggily. “You… won't… win!” finally, he gave out and feel down, cold!
 
“Ken.” Yolei peeped as tears began to flood her eyes.
 
Ken wasn't dead, actually, but everyone could sense his powers were extremely low, and he had nothing left in him to even lift up a hair. They all were petrified in shock,,, but none of them… not one… were as angry and horrified as Cody.
 
The young fighter could feel his body quaking on the inside. “That's it!” he said deeply. “I've had enough of this!!” and with a cry of anger and, fire blazing in his eyes, he changed into his Super-Sayian form, and took off towards the ground.
 
“Cody, No!” cried Foremenmon.
 
“Cody! Come back!” TK called. “You'll never beat him in your current form!”
 
Friezamon was only inches from away from finishing Ken off for good, when suddenly he was being bombarded in the back by Cody firing multiple shots. “DIE, YOU!!” Cody screamed as he kept on firing. Sadly not a single one of his attacks was even scratching Friezamon.
Friezamon finally turned around to face the angry young warrior. “So you want to play rough, do you?!” he snarled. “Fine then… LET'S PLAY!!” and he began to charge straight towards Cody with his sharp claws at the ready.
 
“CODY!!”
 
“LOOK OUT!!”
 
But before Friezamon could hit him, Cody ZIPPED out of the way. “Huh? What?!”
 
“Hey, Friezamon… over here!” Cody called.
 
Friezamon chased after him, and Cody ZIPPED away again. Over, and over, the pattern just kept repeating itself, and finally the others could see what he was up to; Cody wasn't trying to do battle with Friezamon, but distract him away from Ken.
 
“Quick… let's get him out of here.” cried Princess-Angewomon as she and Thormon lifted the fallen fighter out of the rubble and onto the rooftops.
 
“Ken. Oh, Ken.” Yolei cried as she held her boyfriend close to her. “Are you all right?” cried Yolei, but Ken didn't respond.
 
“He'll be alright, Yolei.” Kari said. “Just give him time heal himself.”
 
Well, at least Ken was going to be okay, but Cody still hadn't come back yet. Friezamon had already realized he had been outsmarted. “Hmm... Stalling just so you can save your friend? Hmm, mm, mm… very brave, but oh, so foolish too. You're just prolonging the inevitable.”
 
Cody just stood where he was, in midair; still all pumped up and aggravated. “Friezamon, you are truly evil.” he snapped. “I don't care just how strong you can get, we'll find a way to beat you!”
 
Friezamon mocked the young warrior by letting out a huge yawn. “If you can fight as you speak, you may as well be boring me to death.” he said. “Don't be stupid, human! Do you actually think you have a chance against me?”
 
“He doesn't think… he's knows!” called a voice from behind.
 
“What?!”
 
Everyone looked around.
 
“It's Izzy!” cried TK.
 
“And Mega-Kabuterimon, too.” added Fromenmon.
 
Friezamon grunted angrily. “Humph! Just what I need; another impudent human getting in my way of things.” he raised his arm. “Light out for you.”
 
As he powered up his shots ready to fire, “Oh, no you don't!” Princess-Angewomon sneered. “CHAINS OF HEAVEN!!” and he thick golden chains ensnared Friezamon's hands and bound them up tightly.
 
“Ah?!” he grunted and growled as he struggled to get the chains off, giving the others the opening they needed. Izzy opened up his laptop. “Ready, Cody?” he called.
 
Cody nodded with pride and bravery. “In the name of all the people on Earth, and all the Digimon who have fought bravely by our sides… SPARE ME YOUR ENRGY!!” he roared thunderously as his body began to glow.
 
Izzy then activated his computer and began to transfer a large, and very long stream of light right at Cody, causing his powers to go up even further.
 
The others started in awe, and amazement. “Look… it's working!” cried Hornetmon. “I think he's finally going to make it!”
 
The light stream began to surround Cody like a huge egg, and when it dissolved, Cody's muscles had torn through the fabric sleeves on his Z-outfit, the armor had all broken off; as for his Golden hair, it was now looking spiky instead of flat and round like it used to be.
 
“Whoa! Feel that?” TK asked.
 
“Yeah.” Yolei nodded. “I don't think I've ever felt this much power before.”
 
Friezamon broke the chains off. “So this is you big plan?” he asked angrily. “You stalled my time just to put on a simple little light show? I am most insulted.”
 
Cody opened his eyes, and his angry stare pierced right into Friezamon's dark soul. “Friezamon… it's more than just you think!” he snarled in his now deeper voice. “With the light of goodness, and the souls of purity sparing me their energy… I, Cody Hida… have gone beyond the range of Super-Saiyan.”
 
“I am now… A SUPER SAIYAN 2!!!” His mighty cry of anger and hatred caused the very grounds around them all to tremble with his might.
 
Friezamon didn't care if he was a Super-Saiyan 100. “I will show you all who will reign supreme! SO HELP ME!!” he powered himself up as high as he would go. This was really going to be a fierce one.