Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Majin Hamtaro ❯ Enter Majin Hamtaro ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A.N: Please R/R

Disclaimer: I do not own Hamtaro or DBZ...I'm just borrowing them for a while...yeah that's right!

"Oopa!" said Hamtaro as he jumped out of his sleeping house in his cage.

"Morning Hamtaro" said Laura as she gathered her things together "I'm going to spend the day with Kana, see you soon"

"About time" thought Hamtaro "I need to get to the clubhouse".

Laura looked at herself in the mirror. "Oh no!" she cried, " Were are my ribbons?" She franticly searched her room, looking under the bed, dresser and even in Hamtaro's cage. "Mom!" Laura called down "Have you seen my ribbons?

"Atata!" thought Hamtaro bitterly "Now I'm late"

Laura looked around again when her mother said she hadn't seen them, and then she saw them on her windowsill. She took them and put them in her hair, and after about 5 minutes of adjusting she ran for the door.

"Bye little guy" she said quickly as she ran out of the house.

Hamtaro immediately pushed open the cage door, ran to the bed and down the familiar drainpipe. He ran across the yard at lightening speed without so much as a "Hi Brandy Bye Brandy" to his friend as he ran into the bushes. Hamtaro was like a blur, just a bullet speeding along. Hamtaro could barely see were he was going as he tripped over Boss' tunnel and was sent rolling down a hill. He closed his eyes as he plummeted over rocks, hedges and logs; finally coming to a stop a few miles away from home.

Hamtaro opened his eyes and looked around. "Oh cats, where am I" Hamtaro sighed as he looked around his rocky surroundings "I don't recognize any of this". He started to walk around, trying to find some sort of clue as to where he was.

The only thing he found was rocks, rocks and more rocks and, oh did I mention, he found rocks.

"It's hopeless," sighed Hamtaro as he sat down on a green rock near a small pond. Suddenly, the rock started to move. "Oh no!" cried Hamtaro as he was being lifted into the air. "This isn't a rock, it's a FROG!!!"

The Captain Ginyu frog was hopping away taking Hamtaro with him

"YAH!!!...Kush Kush..."

Captain Ginyu stopped at a large hole in the ground.

HELLO!!!!!!!!!" shouted Hamtaro "In case you haven't NOTICED, you have a Ham-Ham on your back so don't even think about…"

The frog jumped down the hole.

"JUMPING!!!!" cried Hamtaro as the two of them fell into the abyss. It was as if they were falling into a new planet.

They heard a voice.

"Yes Dabura, that is an excellent idea... turning Vegeta against his friends and making him my slave!"

"Thank-you Master Babi-dee, shall we get started"

Babi-dee put his hands to the crystal ball. "PappaRabba!"

The spell went through the crystal ball and was headed towards Vegeta. However, instead of striking the Saiyan Prince, it landed on a certain orange and white hamster riding a green Namekian frog in mid-hop.

"Aaack!" cried Hamtaro clutching his head as a giant "M" appeared.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yelled Babi-dee as he realized his new creation - the Majin Hamtaro.

" Whoa!" exclaimed Hamtaro as he randomly blasted the room. One blast hit Majin Buu's egg, filling the power meter to full.

"NO!" cried East Kaioshin.

"YES!" cheered Babi-dee as Majin Buu leaked out and came to life.

"What..." said Goku.

"Is..." continued Vegeta.

"That?" finished Vegeta.

"BUU!!!!" sang Buu as he danced around Babi-dee's ship.

He noticed Hamtaro. "What your name fuzzy little bug?" asked Buu.

"HEY!!!!" said Hamtaro angrily "I am NOT a bug … I am a hamster being!"

Buu put his hand over Hamtaro's head. "I like you" Buu said with a grin as a strange energy went around Hamtaro. The smoke cleared and Hamtaro now had a pink noodle-thing just like Buu's.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" cried Hamtaro "Look what you did to my head!"

A light appears from Hamtaro's squiggle and turns Buu into a sunflower seed.

"Cool!" exclaimed Hamtaro as he ate it. Still hungry, he turned Goku, Gohan, Vegeta and Kaioshin into sunflower seeds as well.

"Krumb Krumb" said Hamtaro as he ate them. Then with a surge of energy, he flew out of Babi-dee's ship and back to the Ham-Ham Clubhouse.

"Badda Badda Badda" said Hamtaro as he ran through the tunnel. He opened the door.

"Hamha!" called Majin Hamtaro as he opened the door.

"Hamtaro?" cried Panda looking him over "What happened to you?"

"What did you do to yourself?"

"You've changed!"

"Oui, what happened"?

"Like, what's with the M"

"Yeah Ham-dude"

"Ookwee!"

Hamtaro ignored all of them and went over to Bijou "C'mon Bijou let's go!"

"HEY!!" yelled Boss "GET YOU'RE PAWS OFF HER!!!!"

"STOP IT!" yelled Bijou as she hid behind Stan. Hamtaro swore loudly and flew out of the clubhouse and flew through the air.

"Oh who needs them..." muttered Hamtaro as he turned a whole town into sunflower seeds.

As he was gobbling them up, he heard something.

"Stop destroying everything" said a high-pitched voice

"Uh Huh" said a low voice.

Hamtaro turned around. "Who are you..?

2B Continued...

A.N: Please R/R and tell me how you liked it. You need to review or else I won't even think about writing the next chapter.