Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Majin Hamtaro ❯ The Mysterious Heroes ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A.N: YAH!!!!! I got reviews! Sorry it took so long though...I was working on my "Anime Jeopardy Total Chaos" fic... Oh, does anybody get the pun in the first line of the Hamtaro theme song. Well in the Hammy Hamster show, I think the first episode is called "It's Hammy Time". "It's Hammy Time", "It's Hamtaro Time"...Lol...grumble...

"WELL!?" said the annoyed Hamtaro.

"Well..." said a little blue cat floating behind him "I am Pu'ar … but my friends call me...Pu'ar"

"And I'm Oolong" said a timid looking pig hiding behind a turtle "The dragon is Icarus, the pterodactyl is Chobie and this turtle is … Turtle."

"I'm Karin" introduced a white cat holding an ancient cane. He pointed to a little black cat on his shoulder "And this is Kitty" (A.N: I'll just be calling Dr.Briefs' cat that until I find it's real name)

"Meow" said Kitty.

Icarus looked sadly down at an injured puppy in his arms "And that's Bii...but I think he's going to not be..."

"KARIN!!!!!" Pu'ar interrupted "SENZU BEANS!!!!!!"

"Oh, right" said Karin foolishly, placing a seed in Bii's mouth. "You don't have to yell … you poor excuse of a shape shifter!!!!"

"WHAT!!!!!!!!! …YOU BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!! And off they went.

"Oh great..." grumbled Hamtaro "A cat fight...time to end this!" Hamtaro rolled into a ball and knocked them over like bowling pins.

"Whiz-Wheel!!" said Majin Hamtaro happily "

Karin groaned as he got up. He pulled the senzu beanbag out of nowhere, ate one and attacked Hamtaro. "YAH!!!!!"

"Oopa!!!!" said Hamtaro as he punched Karin in the stomach.

Once again, Karin struggled to his feet, pulled out the bag of beans, ate one and went at it again.

"YAH!!!!!" yelled Karin.

"Oopa!!!" said Hamtaro

Karin ate another senzu bean. Then another and another…

Finally, clutching his fat, gorged stomach, Karin groaned, "Soooo full."

"Arf!" said Bii.

Turning to look, everyone found Kitty lifting his arms above his head.

"What is he doing?" asked Pu'ar.

"He's forming the "Hair Ball Bomb,"" explained Turtle.

"Alrighty" said Karin as he spit out a hairball.

"Okay Kitty" instructed Pu'ar "You must gather all the hairballs from around the universe"

"Meow!" he answered.

Majin Hamtaro, who was now getting bored with this (A.N: Who doesn't get tired of waiting for the Genki Dama) attacked turtle for no reason.

"Badda Badda Badda" said Hamtaro. "SOUP!"

To keep the bored hamster busy, Pu'ar transformed into a fish tank and Oolong into a hamster cage.

Chobie tossed one of Hamtaro's sunflower seeds into Oolong.

"HEY!!! THAT'S MINE!!!!"

Without thinking, Hamtaro scrambled into the cage.

With the door swung shut. Icarus tossed the cage into the fish tank.

Karin released a fresh batch of sacred water, which he had been saving for another brainless person, and filled up the tank!...

Is Majin Hamtaro finished? Does he have any more tricks up his sleeve - I mean fur?

2B Continued

A.N: Just R/R will ya! If you liked this fic, then check out Hamtaro and the Mystery of the Dragonballs (by Super Saiya-jin Davis) and Hamsterball Z (the author has escaped me...Sorry :(). If you know of any other fanfics with those two animes in a crossover, please tell me in a review