Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Majin Hamtaro ❯ What was I doing again? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A.N: Please review...pretty please!?

...Of course Majin Hamtaro isn't dead! Don't believe me? Well, remember what he did to Goku and Co.? Well? He should be able to break out of a fish tank don't ya think?...and besides, Oolong's transformation wore off anyway!

Majin Hamtaro dusted himself off "Kush kush..."

"We need reinforcements!" yelled Puar as he took off into the sky in search

"What are we supposed to do until then?" asked Karin.

"I dunno!" cried Oolong "Wait until Hamtaro stops cleaning himself!?"

Gregory and Bubbles, were meanwhile enjoying their only day back on earth to treat themselves to a day at the beach...little did they know it would turn out to be a very unusual day...

"Gregory! Bubbles!" yelled a voice over the horizon

"Who said that!?" asked Gregory, looking around

"Oooh! Oooh!" said Bubbles jumping up and down in the water.

"OVER HERE!!" yelled Puar as he came into view.

"What is it Puar!!!! Can't you see we are on VACATION!!!!"

"Well...you see" explained Puar "There is this hamster...he has been possessed...and he is trying to destroy the people of earth!"

"Oooh Ooh?" said the confused Bubbles.

"Are you serious?" exclaimed Gregory

"YES!!!!" said the annoyed shape shifter "And we need your help!"

"But we're on VACATION!!" yelled Gregory

"PLEASE!!!"

"No!"

"Pretty please!?"

"No!"

"Pretty please with sugar on top!?"

"NO!!!"

"I'll give you a bag of cookies!"

"DEAL!!"

"Come on then!" cheered the delighted Puar as he flew off with Gregory close behind...carrying Bubbles between them.

Majin Hamtaro looked at his opponents "Do you really think you can- WHAT IS THAT!!??"

Puar, Bubbles and Gregory flew up to the rest of them

"Oh great!" groaned Majin Hamtaro "More weirdoes!"

"For your information!" growled Puar "Gregory is the ONLY weirdo here!"

"Why you..."

"Can we just fight already?" asked Hamtaro as he shot a blast at everyone.

"It's hopeless..." whispered Karin, realizing there was no way to win "But I have a plan!"

"What is it?" asked Oolong eagerly

"There is some sacred water up on my tower! It cures the evil in somebody's heart!"

"Oh great!" groaned Turtle "Let me guess, it is actually ordinary rain water and you are going to trick Hamtaro to be good again, right? You can't fool us twice! I heard about it from Master Roshi, he-"

"IT'S NOT A TRICK!!!" cried Karin angrily "I'm SERIOUS!!!"

"SURE!!" said everybody sarcastically

"FINE!!" yelled Karin "Don't believe me? FINE!! I'll get it MYSELF!!!" and with that, he flew off.

All the animals looked at each other, stunned "We can beat him ourselves! CHARGE!!!"

Karin, was meanwhile climbing up his tower "Too bad Icarus didn't believe me..." he muttered "I could have flown on him..."

Karin scrambled to the top of the tower after an hour or so, he saw the sacred water on the table "Finally!" he muttered as he reached to grab it, when he did, he nearly screamed.

"T-the water!" he cried "It's EMPTY!!!"

Yajirobe entered the room.

"YAJIROBE!!" cried Karin "Have you seen the water! It was here before I left!"

"Sorry Karin" replied Yajirobe "But I got really thirsty and-"

Karin threw him down the tower

"Good riddance..." he muttered

Karin began to pace back and forth "Where else can I get water from?"

"Take this!" yelled Puar as he turned into a hammer and smashed Majin Hamtaro's head

Hamtaro then had little stars dancing around his head "AIIEEE!!!" he cried "The Diamonds of Sugar! Must have them..."

Hamtaro ran around franticly and crashed into a rock.

"Diamonds of sugar?" said the confused Puar and Oolong

"Arf!" said Bii

"What are Diamonds of Sugar?" asked Oolong

"They are little candies!" explained Turtle "They are small and lumpy..."

Puar and Oolong transformed into lumpy candies

"Lumpier!" instructed Turtle "PERFECT!!"

Hamtaro looked at them "THE DIAMONDS OF SUGAR!!" he exclaimed as he jumped on Puar and bit him.

"YEOW!!" yelled Puar as he shook him off.

"Dende!" yelled Karin as he ran onto the lookout

"Karin!" he cried "How did you get up here!"

Karin grinned a devilish grin "I used Yajirobe's air car! Nothing special!"

Dende looked at him "Anyway, what do you want?"

"Do you have any sacred water left?"

"What happened to yours?"

"Yajirobe drank it!"

"Some guardian YOU are!"

"You were only picked because Goku felt sorry for you!"

"That's not true! Goku's just a nice guy! He will live forever!"

"Goku's DEAD!!!!!"

"WHAT!!??"

"Didn't YOU see it! You are the Earth's GUARDIAN aren't you?"

"Guardians can take breaks!"

"Now ya tell me!"

"Didn't you know?"

"DO you have any sacred water?"

"Yes!"

"Thank you!"

"Goodbye!"

"You have NO right to trick me!" yelled Majin Hamtaro as soon as he learned that Puar and Oolong were NOT Diamonds of Sugar "I have been looking for Diamonds of Sugar for AGES!!"

"BEHOLD!!" yelled a voice

"Who said that?"

"Huh?"

"Heke?"

"Arf!?"

"...?"

"...?"

"Who was-?"

"Ooh! Ooh!"

Karin stood in front of them, holding a colourfully decorated bottle "BEHOLD!! The SACRED WATER!!!"

Karin opened the bottle and spilled the contents on Majin Hamtaro

"YEOW!!" he cried as the "M" on his forehead vanished and Hamtaro fell unconscious.

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief.

"HAMTARO!!" yelled a voice. A hamster with gray and white splotches ran up to them.

"Who are you?" asked Karin

"I'm Oxnard!" said the hamster nervously "Is Hamtaro okay?"

"He is now!" said Puar

"Do you know where he lives?" asked Oolong "We'd be very grateful if you could take him home!"

"Of course!" said Oxnard "Hamtaro's my neighbor!"

Hamtaro's beady little eyes shot open, he was in his cage in Laura's room

"Ugh!" groaned Hamtaro as he began to groom himself "I don't feel good..."

Hamtaro looked at the ceiling "I was doing something strange a minute ago...and there was a blue cat and Diamonds of Sugar..."

Hamtaro thought for a minute "Probably just a dream!"

"Another victory for the Earth's secret senshi!" said Puar as they he toasted champagne with Oolong, Karin, Chobi, Icarus, Bii, Kitty, Bubbles, Gregory and Turtle.

"A toast!" said Karin as the sounds of their glasses chimed against each other "The Earth shall never know of our secret deeds!"

"When do I get my cookies?" asked Gregory

THE END!!

A.N: I just realized, Majin Hamtaro is my very first Alternate Universe story! YEAH!! Anyway, Please review!