Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Vampire Hunter D Fan Fiction ❯ Tomachi ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors Note: Hello!!! This is a new story for me that has been in the making for the passed 6 years. I hope all of you enjoy!!! It's a crossover between Dragonball Z, Vampire Hunter D, and Hellsing. Please R&R!
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
Chapter 1: Introduction
 
She sat up with a startle, her body drenched in cold sweat and her chest heaving. She slowed her racing heart as she caught her breath. Running a hand through her short, raven black hair, she let out a slow steady sigh and closed her eyes. The same nightmare as the past several nights.
 
She opened her light-brown, red tinted eyes, threw back her thermal sleeping bag, and let her legs hang off the cot as she pondered the dream. Dreams of the past…they had to mean something. The dream of her mother taking her to meet her biological father even though everyone thought King Vegeta was her father. The dream of her world being destroyed while she was only the age of three. The dream of the Saiyan race being wiped out of existence in a matter of seconds before her very eyes. All of this took place so long ago, 12,902 years to be exact. Funny thing, she looked no older than seventeen.
 
She stood up as best she could in the five by five foot tent and put her travelers clothes on over her still slightly wet underclothes. She could tell that sunrise was an hour away without having to look outside; one of the many gifts given to her by her father's blood. She unzipped the tent and stood outside, using her senses to determine whether or not any night beasts were around. Not that any night beasts were a problem for her, she still didn't want to be noticed in the area by unwanted guests.
 
Satisfied with the results, she grabbed her travelers bag from inside the tent, walked to the side of the tent and pressed a button that was disguised on it. There was a pop and a burst of smoke appeared. As the smoke vanished, she knelt down and picked up a capsule.
 
The girl had the last supply of them on the entire planet; it was now a lost technology that no one of the current time even knew ever existed. She had them all because of her sister in-law Bulma Briefs. It was amazing that she still had them, considering the Capsule Corporation along with most of the capsules were destroyed 120 years after she had been born.
 
She put the capsule in a container holding three other capsules and set it inside the travelers bag. The bag was similar to a messenger bag, and she draped the strap over her head were it sat on one shoulder. She walked over to her cyborg horse, its reins tied onto a tree. Untying the reins, she got on the horse. As the horse begins to gallop off a dog tag is seen on the bag. It has one word on it, a name. Tomachi.
 
To Be Continued…
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
So what did you think? Please review and tell me!!