Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A cross between worlds ❯ Legend of the Dragonballs ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, or DBZ

A cross between worlds chapter 4: Legend of the Dragonballs


"The first of two legends that I'm about to tell, is one similar to this. A long time ago, but in the future from here, an alien landed on this planet. He was the first alien, but no the last. He came from a peaceful race, known as the Nameks. As he grew up, he realized his duty. His duty, was to become the guardian of Earth. This exact same planet. But he had some negativity in him. So he split his good from evil, and banished the evil for many years. After he accepted his role as guardian of the Earth, he created seven mystical orbs, that when brought together, can grant any wish, including immortality, and reviving the dead. Those seven orbs, are called Dragonballs" Gohan said. Everybody was impressed by this.



"I've heard about them before, but I never thought they actually existed. But then again, after what I've seen, anything's possible" Kagome said. Inuyasha nodded.

"My family has used the dragonballs, to restore life, after big time battles, including after.....the Cell games" Gohan said. this shocked Kagome.

"You mean, you were there?" Kagome asked. Gohan nodded.

"I'll get to that later. But there is still more. Eventually, the evil guardian, known as King Piccolo, was freed. But my father killed him, single handedly. But before he died, being that there are no females amongst Nameks, the evil one spat out an egg, that contaied the life of my former mentor, Piccolo. Just before the cell games, Piccolo and Kami, the then Earth guardian, fused together, becoming one again" gohan said.

"I've heard of some strange things, but this is the most unbelievable" Miroku said.

"After that, another namek, and a close friend of mine, Dende, became the Earth guardian, and revived the dragonballs, to a more powerful set. Now, any wish can be used multiple times, and you can have up to two wishes" Gohan said. Videl was a tad shocked about the whole thing, but never showed it.

"Now, there is another legend that must be told, explaining why I'm the strongest" Gohan said. It was going to be a long night.