Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A cross between worlds ❯ Legend of the sayians ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, or DBZ

A cross between worlds chapter 5: Legend of the sayians




"Videl, you best better pay close attention, because even you don't know this" goten said. gohan began, with the second legend.

"I'm not a demon. I'm part alien. The alien side of me, is a race known as Sayian. Sayians, are naturally born warriors. It's in their blood. We seek battle. At one time, Full blooded sayians were the best kept on anybody's good side, because the population was by the millions. That is, until the then strongest being in the universe, Frieza, destroyed the home planet of the sayians" Gohan said.

"Now, there are only two full blooded sayians left in the entire mortal universe. Our father, and my best friends dad" Goten said.

"Just before the planet blew, my father was sent to Earth, as an infant, where he grew up" Gohan said. Inuyasha interuppted the conversation.

"Gohan, one question. When we found Goten, I honestly thought that he was this other kid that I knew. Only he had a tail. And he to, was from the future. His name, was Goku" Inuyasha said. Gohan blinked.

"Oh, then you must mean my father then. Okay, so then you've met him. Obviously, when he was a child" gohan said.



"Yeah, and while I was still pinned to the god tree" Inuyasha said.

"Back to the story. Eventually, I was born. But here's when things get interesting. You see, when I was very young, there were two other surviving sayians with my father and Vegeta, the prince of Sayians. One of them, was my uncle. But we disposed of his quickly. After, the main underground fighters, or the Z warriors as we like to be called, fought against Vegeta, and his guard, Nappa. Vegeta Destroyed Nappa,. But during that time, my mentor Piccolo was destroyed. Which meant that the dragonballs couldn't be used. So we had to go to Kami's home planet of Namek, to seek out the other dragonballs there. With that, we also discovered Vegeta and Frieza were also after them. Vegeta then joined us, and we managed to take out Frieza'a men, before a final battle was to happen. At that time, my father joined us. Piccolo was revived, only to nearly die again. Vegeta was murdered by Frieza, and so was My father's best friend, Krillin. It was only me and my father left" gohan said. His eyes, gave away the hurt that was within them.

"So what happened next?" Shippo asked.

"A transformation. My father was so mad, that he lost control of himself. Anger, took control of him, and he fulfilled a legend, and the reason why Frieza destroyed te sayian race. My father, became a super sayian" Gohan said. He smirked.

"Wow. Gohan, i didn't know any of this. I thin I know what you're talking about now" Videl said.

"Goten, show them what a super sayian looks like" Gohan said. Goten got up, and powered up to his maximum, as a super sayian.

"This is what a Super Sayian looks like. Gold hair all spiked up, and on ends. Eye color changed. But that's the looks change. Strength, and speed, all change as well. Oh, and all sayians, and some humans, can fly" goten said, as he began to hover.

"After that, Frieza survived, only to be destroyed by a super sayian in the future. Goten, you've never heard this before Either. That sayain from the future, was Trunks. Vegeta's son" Gohan said. Goten gasped at that.

"He warned us about an android threat. So the Z warriors trained their best. But when the three years came, and my dad suffered a heart attack, the androids easily overtook us. But after dad recovered, he trained me. He knew, I was easily angered, and that my anger brought out my power. By that time, Cell, had absorbed the Androids, and reached his true power. But after that, I became a super sayian. Oh, and Vegeta also reached that level before I did" Gohan said.

"So what happened. We all know Hercule beat Cell" Kagome said. Gohan then glared at her.

"Lies. All lies. I was te one who killed Cell. Single handedly to, literally" Gohan said. Inuyasha was about to get up, but kagome didn't allow it.

"My father stole your credit for defeating cell?" Videl asked.

"And I'm glad he did. I don't like the spotlight. That's why I keep my identity hidden through that superhero nonsense. But before I finish, I no longer am a Super sayian. A great and powerful good wizard, namely that of one of the guardians of the universe, unlocked all my potential, and it allowed me to become the strongest being in the universe. That level, is called Mystic Sayian. Now, with this jewel shard, I can become even more powerful, but I choose not to. There is not a soul in the universe right now, that can touch me when it comes to strength. So I warn you all, stay on my good side, if you know what's good for you" Gohan said. Everybody nodded. Gohan looked up at the sky.

"The stars are beautiful in this day in age. No pollution to worry about. Just fresh air. But I swear, I will help you. From my experiences, a power like the Shikon jewel shouldn't go into the wrong hands. Me, goten, and Videl, will help you on some days. But for others, we must remain in our own time" Gohan said. He smiled, as the rest of the night went by quickly.