Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A cross between worlds ❯ Possessed by Tsubaki ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, or DBZ

A cross between worlds chapter 7: Possessed by Tsubaki




Kagura found the Dark Priestess, Tsubaki, and Naraku gave her the Shikon no Tamma. When Kagome returned from her time, she was bitten by an invisible snake. The smae Snake soon bit Gohan.

"What's going on. I was bitten by something, yet I couldn't sense it" Gohan said. Kagome nodded. Suddenly, she began to hear voices in her head.

"What is this?" She said, Gohan then heard the voices as well. They both collapsed.

Soon, they were in the hut, where Keade resided. Kagome and Gohan were still knocked out.

"We'll go and find the Dark Priestess, who cursed them both. Shippo, you stay here" Miroku said. Goten followed Miroku and Sango.

"Hey, why does he get to go?" Shippo asked.

"Something tells me, we're going to need him a lot. I'm going to let my instincts trust me on this one" Miroku said. goten then looked at his Kitsune friend.

"You're not the only one who has somebody close to you, fall under that curse. But I can make a huge difference here. But I promise, Kagome will be fine" Goten said. Sango, Miroku, Kirara, and Goten left. Inuyasha stayed behind, to watch both of them. Shippo went with Keade, and something weird happened. The four shardsa that they group had, turned black. Two of them, went into Gohan and another two, into Kagome. Bot of them woke up.

"What the?" Inuyasha mumbled. Gohan viciously attacked inuyasha, but at the same time, was holding off the curse.

"I'm....sorry....Inuyasha. I couldn't....control....my actions" Gohan said. Kagome readied an arrow, and it was pointed at Inuyasha.

"Get out of here...please" Kagome said. She to, was having a hard time warding off the curse. Inuyasha just stood there Gohan, being that he wasn't doing anything, managed to ward off the curse successfully, and flew out of there.

Kagome shot the arrow, but it missed. She collapsed, but was still awake.

"The curse.....It's gone....no more voices........but tired" Kagome said.

"The only way to fully break the curse, is to kill the one who set it on you. I'll take us to her" Inuyasha said. He left, and was just trailing Gohan. But when they got there, they noticed Goten was a super sayian.

"KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Goten yelled, as he fired a huge Kamehameha wave at the barrier. It shattered, but it still held some resistance.

"Let's get this done and over with" Goten said, as he landed. Gohan and Inuyasha, then arrived.

"What took you three so long?" goten said. Suddenly, Tsubaki then came out. She smiled.

"I noticed that you saw Kikyo here. Well, If it weren't for her actions 50 years ago, I wouldn't have sold my soul to a demon. But look at this now. Kikyo's Reincarnation, and the alleged strongest man ever, are at my feet" Tsubaki said. Inuyasha withdrew his sword.

"Don't even think about it. Now that Kikyo left, my concentration is back, and I can easily control them both. Put away the sword, or the girl will die. To prove that I'm not bluffing....the boy gets it" Tsubaki said.

"Don't even think about it" Goten said. Inuyasha had already put his sword away, but Tsubaki was still killing Gohan.

"No. This.....can't......be. I'm Sorry Guys.....But Even her magic....is to strong for me to handle..... But I'll try to figh-" gohan said, But his voice got knocked out, as he clutched his heart. After a minute of some agonizing screams, he went limp. Inuyasha went over to him, and checked him out.

"He's dead. DAMMIT!!!!!!! I couldn't save him" Inuyasha said. Goten came over, and knelt down. He let a few tears drop, but he was in denial.