Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A cross between worlds ❯ Goten’s hidden rage ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, or DBZ. I also don't own the song superstar. That is owned by Saliva

A cross between world chapter 7: Goten's hidden rage




Goten couldn't believe it. His brother, the strongest being in the universe, was killed by a curse. The same curse that threatened to take Kagome's life. Tsubaki, did this to his brother. Luckily, Gohan manged to make it to Tsubaki's shrine, before she let the curse take over.

"No....It....can't" goten said. He was in his super sayian form. He wanted to stay strong, but he couldn't. The others looked at him, because he was frozen still. Suddenly, Something inside of him snapped.

-Now has come the day that I take the lead and I make you follow.
Toast the champion cause I came for greed and not for tomorrow.
If it feels good then it feels good and I do it all day.
You want me to play you best bring your brain, you best bring your money-



"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Goten screamed at the top of his lungs. Where he was standing, his energy was like acid to the ground. Creating a giant crater, slowly, as Goten kept yelling. Power, Anger, Rage, and revenge, went through his blood. Something which has never happened before. With one last power up, he caused a massive explosion, which sent every body back.

In the middle of the explosion, stood a newer, more powerful Goten. Hair was more on it's ends. Muscle capacity had also risen

-Make me a superstar.
No matter who you are-

"YOU MONSTER!!!!!! You killed my older brother. For most of my life, he was more like a father to me, until my father was revived from the dead for the third time. I refuse to let you get away with such treachery. You won't even know what hit you B^tch, until the second you die. Your cursed ass belongs to me" Goten said, snarling within his voice. He was completely mad, and proud of it to.

-Razorblade and lines and I walk the line without feeling no one.
Damn my throat is dry, I can't taste the wine from these empty bottles-

"Such foul words from such a young child. No matter. But if you should make one more move towards me, then Kagome gets it too" Tsubaki said. But Goten smirked. Suddenly, He vanished.

"What the?!?!?!?! I've seen fast, but is he that fast that I can't see him?" Inuyasha said. Tsubaki then looked at the hand that she held the Shikon no Tamma, only it wasn't there.

-Films and magazines its all what I need and all what I planned on.
Where's my limousine.
It's just like a dream that I won't wake up from-

"Looking for something?" Goten said. He held out a shiny round, jagged object, that was missing a few shards. It was the Shikon no Tamma.

"WHAT? The curse will be broken if somebody else has it" Tsubaki said. Goten then came down, and smirked. The jewel was restored to it's pinkish hue, and Kagome no longer felt sick. The shards that were within her suddenly came out, as well as the one in Gohan. Goten quickly collected them.

"Since you will no longer be needing this, I'll take it myself" Goten said. The Shikon No Tamma, and the shards, manifested themselves into Goten's body. Now, he had the additional power to him.

"By my Brother's death, I will avenge him, and kill you, with my bare hands" Goten said, as he ripped off his Gi shirts. Each muscle was flexed in rage, and the glorious power he now wielded, as phenominal.

-Make me a superstar.
It don't matter who you are.
Make me a superstar.
No matter who you are-

"OH NO!!!!! This can't be" Tsubaki said. Suddenly, Goten was in front of her, and rapidly began to punch her. She almost was instantly bleeding. Not even the demonic snake that was with her could help her.

-And all of my pills and all of my drinks is makin me, makin me.
And all that I feel and all that I see is makin me, makin me, makin me-

"I remember this. Gohan told me, that when a sayians rage reaches a certain point, it causes them to transform. Since Goten snapped while in Super Sayian, he reached level 2. Oh boy, won't the others be surprised. This Sunday night has proven eventful" Videl said. Everybody dodged the bloodied body of Tsubaki, as it was thrown near them.

-Cover me in greed, cause you planted the seed when you fed my ego.
Needless and disease for old invincible me like some kind of hero.
Is it no surprise that I'm paralyzed by my fame and fortune.
As I close my eyes and dive into the sky I'm dead 27-

Suddenly, Goten shot a lot of blasts at Tsubaki. Then he came near her, and punched her in the stomach so hard, that it went right through her. He then tossed her up in the air.

"Let your aura be remembered, as a sinner, and a nuisance. KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Goten screamed. The massive blast hit Tsubaki, and destroyed her entirely. Now, Goten had calmed down, but was still in SS2 mode. Videl tried to talk to him.

-Make me a superstar.
It don't matter who you are.
Make me a superstar.
No matter who you are-

"Ummmm......Goten. Are you.....okay?" She asked. He turned his head, and smiled.

"I am now. But since we were planning on going back tonight, bring Gohan with us. He shouldn't die like this" Goten said.

"Wait. There is another way. Though I really don't want to do it" Inuyasha said. Kagome knew of what he meant.

"You mean.....Him?" Kagome asked. Inuyasha nodded.

"Sesshoumeru, my brother. He can revive those from the dead quite easily. But I don't know if he'll do it" Inuyasha said. Gotne then phased out, to in front of him.

-And all of my pills and all of my drinks is makin me, makin me, makin me.
And all that I feel and all that I see is makin me, makin me, makin me.
And all of my pills and all of my drinks is killin me, killin me, killin me.
And all that I feel and all that I see is fakin me, fakin me-

"If He doesn't, then I'll kill him without a second thought. I hope you don't mind?" Goten said. Inuyasha smirked big time.

"After witnessing that, You might just. And I could really care less about what happens to him anyway. He's dead as far as I'm concerned" inuyasha said. Goten smirked at that.

-Make me a superstar, it don't matter who you are.
Make me a superstar, no matter who you are-

"Lead the way then. I want my brother back, and I'll do anything" Goten said. He powered down entirely, and he wasn't tired.

"Must be the jewel. I'm always tired after a good fight" goten said. Goten picked up the corpse of his brother, and nodded to Inuyasha.

"The rest of you, go back to the village" Inuyasha said. Kagome was about to protest, but Goten interviened.

"It would be for the best. Who knows how violent next time might be. I might just wind up killing everything in sight the next time, so you'd best better stay back" goten said. The others nodded, as they all split up