Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A cross between worlds ❯ Yeah right ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, or DBZ

A cross between worlds Chapter 9: Yeah right




It didn't take long for Goten and Inuyahsa to make it to Sesshoumeru's castle.

"Be warned. He is the lord of the western lands, and he might not be here. So I don't know if he'll do it anyway" Inuasha said. Goten nodded. The two of them went forward, and kept going.

They had to sneak in, but with so many demon soldiers there, it was a bit hard for them. Suddenly, Inuyasha tripped, only to meet face to face with Sesshoumeru.

"What brings you here, little brother?" Sesshoumeru coldly asked. Inuyasha got up, and looked his brother in the eyes.

"Nothing that I need for you. The other one, the kid, is the one who needs your help. And you had best better help him if you want your life intact" Inuyasha said. Goten put Gohan down, and looked at Sesshoumeru coldly.

"Why should I ever help a couple of mere hanyous like you?" Sesshoumeru said. That got Goten mad. He transformed into Super sayian, knowing that Sesshoumeru, was a bit more powerful them he was, in his normal form.

"You really think Inuyasha is bluffing? He isn't. The night is still early, and that's all good for me. But you think you can push me around, and get away with it, then you've signed your death wish. I'm not a demon. My other blood, comes from a totally different planet. It makes me stronger then any other demon. But due to recent events, even the more higher class demons stand no chance against me. Not even....Naraku" Goten said, as he powered up to SS2. That intimidated Sesshoumeru. Suddenly, A little girl appeared from behind Sesshoumeru.

"Lord Sesshoumeru, please. Just do as what they ask" The girl said. He sighed.

"Alright then Rin. Tell me kid, what do you want?" Sesshoumeru asked. Inuyasha smirked.

"You see that other one with us. He's dead. He's also my brother. I heard you can revive those from the dead. Do so, please?" goten asked. Sesshoumeru sighed. He withdrew Tensusega, and slashed Gohan. Suddenly, He woke up.

"You're back!!!!!!!!!" Goten said, as he hugged his brother. Suddenly, Sesshoumeru put away his Tensusega, and withdrew Tolkijin.

"Oh no" Inuyasha said. Goten got up. Gohan followed.

"Let me take care of this" Goten said. Gohan looked at his brother.