Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A cross between worlds ❯ Struggle for power ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, or DBZ

A cross between worlds Chapter 10: Struggle for power.




"How did you become more powerful?" Gohan asked. Inuyasha smirked.

"No thanks to you, Gohan" Inuyasha said. Black lightning emerged from the Tolkijin, but white lightning appeared from Goten's hand. The two lightning's collided. It was a power struggle.

"This is the power I get, from having the Shikon no tamma within my own body" Goten said. He powered up all his energy to the attack, but so did Sesshoumeru.

"This is going to be interesting" Gohan said, sitting down.

"After you died, Goten went berserk, and killed Tsubaki, as his new form" Inuyasha said.

'I feel this white light there, within me. It's only since the Shikon jewel was in there. In order to beat him, I need to tap into that power' Goten thought to himself. He mentally grabbed in, and he began to power up again. The energy he emitted was incredible. He even blew back Inuyasha and Gohan. When the dust cleared, The white lightning overpowered the black, and Sesshoumeru was knocked off his feet.

Goten stood there, transformed again. His hair was long, and his muscle capacity had grown more. Goten's eyes were also red. He looked like Inuyasha in his demon form. Fangs, claws, purple scars, and red eyes.

"Must be from all the demons" Goten said. He smiled.

"You.......are powerful. I'm amazed. Tell me, what is your name?" Sesshoumeru asked. Gotedn walked up to him.

"My name is Goten. Thank you for reviving my brother, Gohan" Goten said.

"You're one powerful kid. Never have I seen such raw power. I hope you do well, as you keep becoming more powerful" Sesshoumeru said. Inuyasha was surprised. Not so much surprised by Goten's new form, but by Sesshoumeru's compliment.

"Hey Gohan. Don't we have to get home?" Goten asked. Gohan nodded.

"I'm proud of you Goten. Let's go" Gohan said.

"See you later Sesshoumeru" Goten said. Inuyasha ran off, while Goten and Gohan flew off.

"How does it feel, with this new power, Goten?" Gohan asked.

"Incredible. I'll be stronger then Gotenks ever was. Not to mention, I know all the attacks. Boy, won't everybody be surprised. Oh, and don't expect me to be as nice as I was before. The rage has forced me to be, not so nice" Goten said. Gohan nodded. They arrived at the Flesh eater's well soon after.