Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A cross between worlds ❯ Return to home ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyahsa, or DBZ

A cross between worlds chapter 11: Return to home




"I'm coming with" Inuyasha said.

"Oh, so now you get to go, while I don't" Kagome said. This was heard as Goten and Gohan landed.

"Tonight's an exception. I just want to visit an old friend, that's all. I won't be to long anyway" Inuyasha said.

"Okay then. Oh, I see it did work. But Goten. WOW!!!!!" Kagome said. Goten smirked, for the hundreth time that day.

"Thank you Goten. I'm glad you're back" Videl said, hugging Gohan.

.....

....

....

....

........"Can we cut this romantic moment. We still have to get back." Goten said, as he powered down. As he did, he let the Shikon no tamma, fall right out of him.

"I don't need this anymore. I could hear it whispering to me, that my powers will always be with me, without the Shikon" Goten said. He handed the jewel to Kagome.

"Don't lose it. We got Naraku right where we got him" Goten said. Soon, Inuyasha, Goten, Gohan, and Videl, went through the Flesh eater's well

Present......

"Now Chi-Chi. I'm sure they'll be alright. At least I haven't told Hercule yet" goku said, calmin his wife down. They had already realized that their sons, and videl had gone to the warren states era.

"At least you did that. Now that would be evil" chi-chi jokingly said.

"No. Evil would be me, telling Hercule, what Gohan plans to do with Videl. Much Like I plan to do to you" Goku said, holding his Wife's waist, in a seductive manner.

"Now that, would be evil" A male voice said. Goku and Chi-chi turned around, and saw their sosn, and Videl, and Inuyasha.

"Oh. You guys are back. You had us....wait a minute..... Is that you inuyasha?" Goku asked. Inuyasha stepped forward and nodded, with a smirk on his face. Goku teleported in front, and tightly hugged his old friend.

"You're alive. I can't believe it. I thought that arrow would have gotten the better of you" Goku said. Inuyasha tried to get free.

"I won't be alive to much longer, unless if you let go" Inuyasha said, barely squeezing out a breath. Goku let go.

"Sorry. So, how was it like?" Goku asked. Chi-chi came forward, and introduced her to Inuyasha.

"To answer that...........things are going to be a lot different now" goten said. He smirked, yet again.

"How so?" goku asked.

"Like this" Goten said. He powered up to Super Sayian, then SS2, and his SS3. He looked more demonic then ever.

"And who said that gohan was the strongest now. Well I didn't. But until another day, he will remain. But the real fight is in the past, where I need to fight a very powerful demon" Goten said. videl nodded.

"I won't allow it" Chi-Chi said. Goten shook his head.

"I'm only going for now. But only when I'm not busy. I may need Gohan, but only on the weekends. You see, I've also matured a great bit, and I've become smarter as well. There is no stopping me. Not even a frying pan could affect me" Goten said. He powered down.

"I don't mean to be like that, but I feel to responsible now. The power of an ancient jewel, has allowed me to become this powerful. So I have to. Besides, there is nothing for you to fear about" goten said. Chi-chi nodded.

"As long as you don't go overboard" Chi-chi said. Goten nodded to that.

"Man, I haven't eaten in hours. Today was eventful. Goha died. I became SS2. Revived gohan. Became SS3, and all before 6 pm" Goten said. but this made Chi-chi, really mad.

"WHAT?!?!?!?! GOHAN DIED?!?!?!?!?! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Chi-chi screamed. Inuyasha cowered at that.

"He was cursed. There was nothing anybody could do about it. We just had, to revive him" Goten said. Chi-chi calmed calmed down. It was going to be a long night.....of eating, that is