Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A cross between worlds ❯ Goten’s training/How was it? ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, or DBZ

A cross between worlds chapter 12: Goten's training/How was it?




The Next day, Inuyasha went back to the Warren states era. That's when Goten decided to do something nobody really asked to do. He wanted to be trained, outside of his family. He wanted to be trained by one of the other Z fighters.

'It seems whenever I'm in my demonic SS3 form, My senses are more powerful then the last. I hope those two, Tien, and Chaozu, will let me learn a couple of their attacks. Ah, here they are' Goten said. He powered down from SS3, and landed.

"Goten. What a surprise. You've grown a lot more powerful, then the last time I saw you. What's happening?" Tien asked. Goten simply smiled.

"Long story short, Tragedy does make a sayian more powerful then before. Then, additional power comes from an ancient jewel, making me even more powerful" Goten said. he sat down cross legged.

"But let me ask you one thing Tien, and Chaozu. Would It be okay if I learned a couple of attacks from you guys. I told myself I'd give it a shot after I became more powerful" Goten said. Tien smiled.

"It's not everyday that somebody asks you to train them. Sure. We'll do it. What are the attacks?" Chaozu asked. Goten Smirked.

"Tri-beam, and Dodon wave" Goten said. Those were difficult moves to master, but he was up to the challenge.

Warren states era

"I tell you. It was good to meet Goku's family. Well, at least his wife. I've already met the other two. But man, so much food. And I thought gohan and Goten each on their own ate a lot. Goku practically ate out the entire mountain" Inuyasha said.

"Wow. That's.....unreal" Shippo said. Inuyasha smirked.

"BTW. All of us are allowed to travel to their house if we wanted to. Goten will be here more often, but Gohan and Videl.....that's another story" Inuyasha said. Suddenly Miroku spoke up.

"Probably they just need some 'alone time'" Miroku said. Being that he was beside Inuyasha......well not a few seconds after that comment, as Inuyasha smacked him into a nearby tree.

"Not like that at all, Monk" Inuyasha said. the girls, and Shippo, burst out laughing.

"Say, why isn't Goten here today?" Shippo asked. Inuyasha sighed.

"He said he needed to learn a couple new attacks, before he comes back. I'm not sure how long it will take. But I tell you, we do need him. But I know for a fact, that I'm almost as strong as them. You see, In SS2 form, He was evenly matched with Sesshoumeru, while I'm a bit stronger. In his Demonic SS3, goten couldn't be touched" Inuyasha said. It would be a few days, before Goten would show up.