Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A cross between worlds ❯ Goten Meets Kikyo ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, or DBZ

A cross between worlds Chapter 13: Goten meets Kikyo




"It's been a while since I last was here. But instead of helping Inuyasha, I've decided to explore this world a bit. But The truth is, I've been trying to find this weird scent. A scent, of death, and clay" Goten said to himself. He was closing in on the scent, when he noticed a young woman, with a bow, and arrows. She turned around, and fired at Goten.

"Who are you Demon? Show yourself" The woman said. Goten looked at her. He appeared.

"Don't shoot. For I have no intention of harming you. I've been trying to find this scent of death, and now, I've found it. Who are you?" Goten asked. The woman lowered her arrows.

"Kikyo" she said. Goten smirked at that.

"At last, we finally meet Kikyo. I'm goten. And don't mistake me for one of those demons, or half demons. I am a half human, half alien from the future. I've heard so many things about you. Especially from.....Inuyasha" Goten slyly said. Kikyo smirked at that.

"So you know my old friend. How is he doing, BTW?" Kikyo asked. Goten sat down, and Kikyo followed.

"I'm no reincarnation of anybody here. He's doing fine. But Kikyo, I know about the love triagle between you, Inuyasha, and Kagome. Whenever I see those two together, they are the happiest of people. I know that Inuyasha once loved you, but not compared to Kagome. My question is, how are you, going to be a live human once again. But I'll give you the answer. I can help" goten said. He smirked at that comment.

"How so, young Goten?" Kikyo asked Goten.

"I could care less what happens to anybody nowadays. But a few weeks ago, I underwent some transformations. One of which, allowed my blood to create another Shikon no tamma within me, at least, what was there. Almost all the shards are there, so soon, I can grant peoples wishes. But unfortunately, when I absorbed the jewel, it was still tainted from a dark priestess's spell, so I've become more mature, but evil at the same time" goten said. Kikyo understood that comment.

"So please, help me find the rest of the jewel shards. There are only three left. The only thing I ask, is to help me defeat Naraku. I will then give you life, and immortality. You can remain the same as you are. Time frozen still for you, but with your own soul. But so as long as you promise me not to pursue Inuyasha anymore. Deal?" goten asked. Kikyo nodded.

"The love between him and me died 50 years ago, when I originally died. But the attraction was still there. He should choose Kagome. But I will protect Inuyasha with all that I've got. He helped me feel....normal, at one time. So It's the least I can do" Kikyo said. I then sensed another Ki around here. Kikyo noticed my distraught.

"Inuyasha" I whispered. He must have listened in to the story, and such.

"It was good to meet you Kikyo, but I must get going. But just remember this. Once I become a teenager, I will then try to take over this era, and my era. Now isn't the best time to do so" Goten said. He left.

Soon, he caught up with Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha, how do you feel. I know you were listening in. So, are you going to pursue Kagome, or not?" Goten said. Inuyasha nodded, with a big smile on his face.

"I guess Kikyo had to hear it from somebody else. But yes, I also owe her. same reasons. But Kagome....accepted me for who I am. In fact, I'd think she'd hate me if I turned fully human, whereas Kikyo wanted that. But thank you, for that promise to her " Inuyasha said to Goten. But nobody knew of what was going on in Goten's mind