Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A cross between worlds ❯ goten's hit list part 1: Koga ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, or DBZ

A cross between worlds Chapter 14: Goten's hit list pt 1: Koga




Goten looked like he was doodling. But in fact, he was writing something. His hit list.

"This hit list is all that stand in my way, from the past. This era, I have no worries to worry about. I can deal with them on my own time. But as for the ones in that past, I have to have Kagome and Inuyasha mated. As well as Sango and Miroku. Those four, when put into those specific couples, are quite perfect. They will not interfere with my plans for the future" Goten said. it was in an open field, where he was writing the hit list. It followed:

Koga

Kanna

Kagura

Naraku

"I'll deal with others later. I don't need Sesshoumeru dead, just kept at bay. I think I'll go after Koga first. Hehe" Goten said, as he jumped into the Flesh eaters well. When he reached the other side, Inuyasha was waiting.

"So, are we going to convince Koga today, that he can't have Kagome?" Inuyasha asked. Goten nodded.

The thing was, after the conversation with goten, which was about Goten's conversation with Kikyo, Inuyasha confessed his feelings, and mated with Kagome. But Koga smelled it, and couldn't accept it. So Goten joined them, so that he could ensure that Koga wouldn't pursue Kagome anymore. But for Goten, that wasn't the case. He had something else in mind.

Soon, they were at the cave of Koga. Goten smirked.

"I don't like the look on his face" Kagome said. She was more afraid of Goten, in that moment, then she was of Koga. She didn't really know to much about Goten, but knew that Koga would never harm her physically. Koga appeared, along with the rest of the wolf tribe.

"So you brought another runt with you. Is that your so called 'secret weapon'?" Koga sarcastically asked. Inuyasha nodded, and Goten powered up to Super sayian 2, and Koga was not laughing anymore.

"I've heard so much about you. But unlike the rest of them, I've developed a no weakness towards death. For I know that everything in the end must perish, even myself. But there are two reasons why I have to kill you. First off, you've been harrassing Kagome and Inuyasha for to long, and I just help succeed for them to be together. Second.....THE SHIKON JEWEL SHARDS IN YOUR LEGS!!!!!!!!!" Goten shouted. Koga then felt a seering pain in his legs, as the jewel shard ripped right out of them. Goten was magnetizing them, to him. Koga tried to strike, but Goten and Kagome put up a barrier.

"The Jewel. I need it for a second" Goten said. Kagome handed him the jewel. He fused the two shards to the jewel, and his shikon within himself became more complete. They lowered the barrier, as Goten powered up to SS3.

"Time to die Koga" Goten said. He lunged at Koga, and began to claw at the wolf leader. It didn't take long for koga to be worn out.

"Hey wait. We weren't going to kill him" Inuyasha said. Goten glared at him.

"It's the only way. I know from the shikon shards from him, that he will refuse to believe. It would be better off anyway" Goten said. Suddenly, there were some energy rings surrounding Koga, as Goten had fired them.

"But I need Koga for something else. I need his fangs" Gote said. He picked up Koga, and flew out of the cave. Inuyasha, kagome, Sange, and Miroku, all prepared for battle.

"It's okay. There's no need to fight" Ginta, the second in command wolf demon said. Inuyasha was surprised by this. In fact, everybody, but the wolf tribe, was surprised.

"We're sick and tired of Koga. He's insane. He only thinks about Kagome....not that there's anything wrong with her" Ginta said. Kagome blushed at that. Inuyasha sighed at that comment.

"But the person who does beat up and kill Koga will be the one who will be the next tribe leader. And I know that you don't want to be one, right Inuyasha?" Ginta said. Inuyasha nodded.

"So let the kid have some fun. He's more the capable of dealing with Koga, and probably would be a good leader" Ginta said.

"Probably. Then again, I'm not going to be here a lot of the time" Goten said, arriving from the entrance of the cave.

"Please...I beg for mercy" Koga said. Goten smirked, and tossed him into a wall.

"Let your carcass be pinned to the wall. DODON WAVE!!!!!!" Goten said, as he launched a powerful orange beam, was burned right through Koga's heart. Goten smiled. But koga wasn't dead.

"Inuyasha. I think it would be best if you finished him off. To prove that no man, shall ever get in your way, of something that you want. And Trust me, I know what your deepest, darkest, but understandable desire is" Goten said. Inuyasha withdrew the Taitsusega, and blasted Koga with a powerful wind scar attack, that vaporized him. Goten mumbled a small prayer, and left.

"I have no desire to rule over the wolves. Ginta, you are in charge for good, but only in a minute" Goten said. The new wolf leader was confused, until goten zapped him. Now, Ginta was more muscular, smarter, and all around, better looking, he had long black hair, which was all bundles up in a ponytail.

"Th....thank you" Ginta said. Goten left that cave, powering out of his demonic SS3 form. The others followed.

"I'm sorry, But there are some people that must be taken care of. Koga was one. But don't take this personally. I knew from the moment that I ripped the shikon shards out of his legs, he would never listen to reason, except death. Oh, and if you are wondering, Totosai did make a sword out of his fangs. But it's not for me. You see, a friend of mine is getting the sword, as it will be gifted with his powers, and koga's. It should be interesting" Goten said. He sped off to the flesh eaters well, only to stumble upon gohan coming through.

"Gohan, what's going on?" Goten innocently asked. Gohan sighed.

"Just checking on you. Besides, I just wanted to talk with Inuyasha and the rest of them" Gohan said. Goten nodded and left. It was soon after that, when Inuyahsa and the rest of them had come to the flesh eaters well.