Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A cross between worlds ❯ A crunked Half sayian, and a drunk Hanyou/Goten's hit list part 2: Kanna ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, or DBZ

A cross between worlds chapter 15: A crunked Half sayian, and a drunk Hanyou/Goten's hit list part 2: Kanna




"Damn you Kanna" Goten shouted. He hated losing, and although it looked like he could easily win against the weak incarnation of Naraku, she could reflect all of his attacks.

"Your attacks are useless" The young child said. suddenly, Naraku spoke up (he was there. He has to be there with Kanna).

"Why do you wish to destroy us. I can tell that you wish for nothing more then taking over the world. Join me, please" Naraku said. Goten spat on the ground.

"I rule the world alone. Nobody is going to help me, nor boss me" Goten said.

"Except for me" A female voice said. Suddenly, a purity arrow was shot, and it hit Kanna's mirror, cracking it.

"My chance now. SHIKON BOMB ATTACK" Goten shouted, as he gathered a bit of energy, to create a small spirit bomb. But when he shot it, it engulfed Kanna, destroying her in the process.

"Thank you....Kikyo" Goten said. kikyo disappeared.

"Kagura, you have three days to live. Naraku, you're next after her" Goten said. Goten flew out of the region, and decided he needed to relax in a local hot spring.

Present time......

Vegeta, Goku, Gohan, Miroku, and Inuyasha were all having drinks at Capsule corp. Miroku and Inuyahsa were invited by Gohan, and met everybody else....with their conversation.....

"Just you don't (HICCUP) Touch my wo(HICCUP)man" Vegeta slurred. He was drunk. He was talking to Miroku, who was now rolling in a fit of laughter.

"I can't help (HICCUP) it sometimes. It's like (HICCUP) my hands have (HICCUP) a (HICCUP) mind (HICCUP) of their (HICCUP) own.......(HICCUP)" Miroku said. Gohan was drinking down most of the beer, and was unaffected.

About an hour, and a contest of drinking, with five drunks, and a lot of Chug chants later.....

"Duuuuude. What do you think about me?" Gohan slurred, asking Inuyasha a question.

"A calmer (HICCUP), smarter (HICCUP) version (HICCUP) of me...(HICCUP) Great friend (HICCUP)" Inuyasha said.

"And Goku (HICCUP) Kakar.....who gives a flying (HICCUP) what your name is. Great (HICCUP) friend, and very (HICCUP) power(HICCUP)ful" Inuyasha said.

"As for (HICCUP) here, almost like a (HICCUP)flection of me....(HICCUP)" Inuyasha said.

"(HICCUP)(HICCUP)(HICCUP)(HICCUP), sorry 'bout that. Miroku. Like a true (HICCUP)ther I've never had" Inuyasah said.

"I'm so (HICCUP)en touched Inuyasha. Wait, (HICCUP) did I (HICCUP) just swear?...(HICCUP)" Miroku asked.

"(HICCUP)...yes....(HICCUP)" Everybody else said in union.

"Who (HICCUP) cares" Miroku said. everybody burst out laughing.

"As for sango (HICCUP)....she's like a sister. Kagome, (HICCUP) I so (HICCUP)en love her. I need to (HICCUP) her. I'm hopeless (HICCUP)." Inuyasha slurred.

"Great. Wat about everybody else" Gohan said. He was sobering up quicker....which meant......about ten minutes of Chugging, chugging chants, and very powerful alcohol, such as scotch, vodka, and whisky.

"Shippo is like a son. After meeting you (HICCUP) gohan, I've never had (HICCUP) so many (HICCUP) friends in my life. There is just one problem" Inuyasha said. The last part was clear.

"I don't trust Goten at all. Ever since he absorbed the (HICCUP) shikon no tamma (HICCUP). He's been a lot more evil (HICCUP). I know that he has his own Shikon within him, as we have the (HICCUP) original (HICCUP), but he's become to evil. (HICCUP) hopefully (HICCUP) that will (HICCUP) change (HICCUP) soon" Inuyasha said.

About half an hour later, Gohan was piss drunk, but was barely awake, while the others were passed out.

"Yeah. (HICCUP)(HICCUP)(HICCUP)(HICCUP)(HICCUP)(HICCUP) I'm the (HICCUP) Crunk (HICCUP) King. In yo face Li'l John.(HICCUP)(HICCUP)(HICCUP)" Gohan slurred, as he drank his last drink, and passed out.