Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A cross between worlds ❯ Goten's hit list part three: Kagura ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or DBZ

A cross between worlds chapter 16: Goten's hit list part 3: Possibly Kagura.




"Look goten. What has gotten into you. I don't like it. You've become....evil. Even Inuyasha admitted that" Gohan said. They were in the present time. Suddenly.

"HEY!!!!!!!!" Inuyahsa angrily said.

"Okay, that's strange. Inuyasha is in the past" Goten said

DA-DA-DA......just playin'

Anyway Goten didn't care what his brother said. So he spoke his mind.

"Listen. I've never felt so alive. so what If I seem evil. I guess I'm to young to handle negativity. I know you were younger then me, when your problems began, but I choose to let it help me become more powerful. If you thought Vegeta was bad, think again. Oh and BTW. Once I go down flesh eaters well, I'm sealing it off until I come back. My magic is that strong. Besides Gohan, you're no longer needed. You've been replaced, just like everybody else has" Goten said, as he jumped down the well.

Warren states era......

"Now to complete my mission. Kagura" Goten said. He powered up to his demonic SS3 form. He loved being in that form. It gave him a sense of pride. Goten then thought of something.

"I'll make my family, and Trunks's, all full blooded sayains. That way, It gives me a legit excuse to make me one. And the Shikon made by my sayian blood, will be more evident then ever" Goten said. Suddenly, Dark clouds were shown. Then a massive tornado like wave had been shown.

"Backlash wave. Looks like they started without me" goten said. He teleported to the fight.

"You just couldn't wait. And look at what happens when that choice is made" Goten said. All his friends, that of Kagome, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, and Shippo, were all down for the count. Suddenly, There was a gust of wind.

"Didn't think you'd show up" Kagura said. Goten teleported again, and had one of his clawed hands around her neck.

"Don't even try it" Naraku said. He shot a lot of his demons at Goten, but they were all vanquished by Inuyasha's wind scar. Goten then felt some blood on his hands, and went numb for a second.

'I can see into your thoughts. Naraku even tortured you.....damn.... I'm sorry for what I did to your sister Kagura. But I can't stop it now. Tell me, do you want a way out?' Goten thought.

'Tes. Give me a way out. Kill me for all I care' Kagura said in her thoughts. Goten smiled, and squeezed harder, until his claw was torn right through Kagura's neck.

"Rest well Kagura. I will revive you once I've dealt with Naraku. BLADES OF BLOOD!!!!!!!!" Goten shouted. They all hit Naraku, forcing him to bleed a bit.

Suddenly, Inuyasha mumbled something while unconscious.....

"That's my attack you jackass" he said. Kagome, who was also out mumbled something (Sit), and that caused a huge crater where Inuyasha was at. A few curses were heard, from the dirt kissin' hanyou.