Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Brief ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own DBZ or Inu-yasha!!! So don't sue I'M BROKE!!!

MoonFlower2020: …Hi ^^; ; ; I don't know what to write so on with the story.

MoonFlower2020: Oh well it looks like I'm not gonna make an interesting comment to anyone this chapter.

BEGAN: 01-14-04

FINISHED: 01-17-04

-_-_-_-

Last time:

"What am I thinking? I'm the daughter of the King of the Saiyans… What would dad think of me scared of a well?" Gathering my courage I jumped into the well… not noticing the web of hairs of the woman lounging in a tree nearby.

-_-_-_-

"La, so the shikon no tama has reamerged after so long…" a woman said then started giggling maliciously.

-_-_-_-

`Huff-puff,' Damn we need to put in a ladder in that well. At least on the other side there were those vines! Must learn how to get my energy back faster to fly again!

"Hey anyone home? Mom! Grand-" I screamed as a flash of light appeared before me followed by none other than Gohan.

"Kagome, where the hell have you been?" Gohan yelled making a very good impression of Daddy when he's mad.

"ummm. . . hi Gohan. . . long time no see. . . how have you been? Hows Pan?" I asked extremely nervous under Gohan's stare.

"Don't try to change the subject Kagome, your mother has had the entire z-gang searching for you!" Gohan yelled then was very calm (bad sign). "Know what I'll let your mom take care of you," he said walking up and grabbed my arm.

"What, wait!" I yelled trying to pry Gohans hand off my arm, unfortunatly to no success. "Gohan can't we compromise about this?"

Instantly the background flipping to something more familiar and less friendly. . .

"Oh my baby," mom screamed running over to me and smothering me in a hug. "We've missed you so much," mom said babbling about her happiness and her, umm. . . happiness."

-_-; ; ;

"That's very nice mom, but please let go I can't breath," I whispered a slight blue tint coming to my face. My whisper to my unfortune brought my mother out of her moment and into reality.

"KAGOME BRIEF, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WE'VE BEEN SEARCHING ALL OVER FOR YOU! YOUR FATHER IS PROBABLY ON HIS WAY BACK FROM HIS TRAINING MISSION," Mom shriecked.

"But mom-," I started when mom pulled out her frying pan and brought it down violently on my head.

"DON'T TRY TO TALK BACK TO ME YOUNG LADY!"

"Yes mom,"

"Now," she said slightly calmer (slightly). "Where did you disappear to? You have been gone for 3 days now."

"Well, as I was about to say before I was pulled down the well. . .

*Know one wants me to go into the discusion of where she has been for the past few days so…*

". . . and then Gohan brought me here without letting me explain!" I finished still miffed over that fact.

"So you broke my ki ring! Kagome what am I going to do with you? That was the worst punishment I could think of and you distroy it!"

"Mom, I didn't mean to be pulled into that place! It was awful mom it didn't even have running water. . . mom are you listening to me," I asked waving my hand infront of her eyes which had glazed over slightly. "Mom? Mom… MOM!" I screamed into her ear.

"Kagome!" `Bang,' don't do that again she said calmly putting away her pan. "Now Kagome, you were saying that you broke this jewel right. Well that will be your new punishment, you can keep your powers, but you have to help this Inu-yasha person search for the rest of the Jewel of four souls," mom said shaking ther head in resoultion. "and no you cant use the dragon balls to find them, this is your punishment and you will not get out of it that easily.

"but mom," I whispered trying to think of a way out.

"Don't but mom me. Do you know how long it took to repair the house? You deserve your punishment."

"Yes mother." I whispered blasting off toward my room to get my supplies. Damn her, It's not fair. Now I'm gonna be stuck in the past for dende knows when. "At least when I had the ring I had a set date, but know I could be doing this for years," I muttered under my breath taking my capsules from my bedside dresser, only to have second thoughts and retrieved a yellow beat-up backpack from my closet. Maybe I shouldn't introduce them to capsules -_- the last thing I need is to be accused of being a witch.

-_-_-_-

"Damn bitch. See if I care if you go home, I don't need your help anyway!" I muttered to myself jumping from branch to branch, untill I finally came to the village skidding to a stop infront of several girls wielding weapons. "What the hell?"

-_-_-_-

"Damn mom, damn Inu-yasha, damn that stupid centipede woman for dragging me there in the first place," I muttered lugging my huge backpack behind me towards the well house, the sun sinking into the horizon. Coming to the well I stared desolutely down. . . this is gonna be a long journey. "Especially with that selfish jerk," I muttered.

"Hey! Who are you calling a jerk, bitch?" Inu-yasha questioned juming from the well.

"You," I answered coolly. "What are you doing here?" I asked as he tried to pull my arm off in an attempt to get me into the well.

"The hag said that you would be the only one to see the hairs,"

"What? What hairs?" I asked looking very confused. I've been gone less then a day and he manages to screw up. "Fine, I'll go if Kaede wants me to-" I started but was thrown into the wall of the well house. Out from the well came waves of hair swaying back and forth, then in unison shot forward towards Inu-yasha and I.

"Duck!" I yelled diving to the floor taking Inu-yasha with me, as I scanned the hair for a weakness seeing a single hair attached to the other bundles. "Inu-yasha cut this thread here," I shrieked pointing frantically to the hair infront of me. Finally giving up on Inu-yasha and reached out grabbing the hair myself preparing to cut it when It sliced through my hand. "What?" I whispered. How could I be cut so easily? I guess I don't have my full power back yet if I was cut by a hair. "Inu-yasha, cut this one," I yelled over my shoulder.

"I see it," he screamed. No shit you can! It has my blood on it.

"Inu-yasha, lets go back. The last thing I need is to put my family in danger because of a damned crystal shard," I mumbled.

"Fine," Inu-yasha said wrapping his Kimono around me. "This should protect you, Its made of fire rat. It's a strong armor."

"Thank you," I said surprised.

"Its because your skins so weak," he sneared as we jumped into the well.

On the other side darkness surrounded everything in a veil. The smallest rattles and snaps seeming to echo.

"Which way?" Inu-yasha asked.

"umm. . . when I figure out I'll tell you," I muttered as Inu-yasha roughly pulled me onto his shoulders and bound to an unknown destination being intercepted by masses of hair, surrounding from all directions.

"Inu-yasha, just follow it to its origin."

"You think I don't know that," he yelled over his shoulder already running after the tendrels, passing many massacred bodies of soldiers decapitated laying scattered throughout the forest.

-_-_-_-

Damn weak girl, what is she going to do? She doesn't even have a weapon. . . although she did say she could control Ki. . . ya right, she's the weakest girl I've ever seen. "Feh,"

"This isn't gonna work Inu-yasha!" Kagome screamed. "There are too many of them!"

"Wha-" I started only to be hit in the chest with the hair pulling me into the air and throwing Kagome aside.

"Oh me, look what I've caught," a woman said suspended in the air before me. "Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Yura of the hair.