Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ My Eva Story ❯ Arrival ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Great Super Saiyan 5: Disclaimer!

Disclaimer: TGSS5 does not own DBZ, NGE, any related materials, or any other copyrights he happens to mention.

TGSS5: What happens when my family and I (reference fic: My Story) appear during the Angel attack that Shinji is SUPPOSED to be absorbed by his Evangelion during?

Tolone: Why don't we find out? *smirks*

Gendo: *suddenly gets the feeling that his life is about to become a living hell*

TGSS5: Why don't you go visit Cell and his gang? I'm sure they could use a good punching bag. *teleports Gendo to Cell's cell* I'm gonna try for a true third person fic, meaning ALL characters' thoughts are displayed instead of just mine. And yes, this is post-My Story, so I am TGSS5's avatar officially. Anyway, that's enough chit-chat, let's start the fic! Oh, and it starts two years after My Story.

-----------------------

"___": speech and non-speech quotes
'___': signs and speech quotes
*___*: thoughts
CAPS: Geta's shirts
italics : Geta's author powers in use

-----------------------
Chapter 1
Arrival

Gendo Ikari smirked as his son Shinji fought against an Angel that had arms so thin they were like blades. *All according to plan...* he thought while hiding his smirk behind his hands, fingers interwoven.

Misato Katsuragi and Ritsuko Akagi stared in horror as Shinji's Evangelion's power level dropped below the two minute mark.

Geta, Tolone, and their three kids, Kaerlos, 31, Seraphita, also 31, and Bardock, 12, appeared out of thin air. Geta was wearing blue pants and black strap-on shoes, Tolone was wearing a black tank top, baggy blue jeans, and three sets of snap-on earrings, Kaerlos was wearing his latest craze: a red body suit with Saiyan armor over it and fingerless leather gloves; Seraphita wore clothes like her mother's, and Bardock wore an orange gi. Geta looked at the ruins around them, shrugged, then said, "This'll do." The five warriors started sparring, their mock combat taking them closer and closer to a nearby city.

The locals didn't notice their arrival for a while. Eventually, though, after Shinji's Eva shut down from lack of power, one of the bridge crew looked up and said, "Doesn't that look like five people floating up there fighting...?"

Everyone looked at the crew member in question like she was crazy. *Yeah, right, like THAT could ever happen...* was the one thought that crossed all their minds. Suddenly a loud explosion-like noise called their attention. When they looked back they saw a man flying out of the Angel's now-collapsed head, heading for four black specks floating up in the sky. *What the HELL...?*

Gendo scowled ferociously. *This is not according to plan... but I don't think SEELE planned on it either... this could be the key to taking control of Third Impact, but it could also mean...* he thought.

As Gendo's train of thought wandered, Ritsuko and Misato were conversing quietly. "Where did he come from?" Ritsuko asked the air.

The air didn't answer, but Misato did... sort of. "Who cares? Did you see how CUTE he was?" she babbled, starting to drool as she went into various ecchi fantasies.

Geta looked down at the ground, perturbed at all the thoughts he was picking up from the locals. He plumbed all their minds for important information regarding this universe, giving them all little shivers, and frowned nastily at the plans he sensed from the one that seemed to be in charge. He floated down, giving the more perverted girls someone to look at, then lifted the... what was it called... Evangelion up by the shoulders and tossed it about a block to get it out of the way.

"Incredible!" Misato exclaimed.

"Impossible! The power-to-size ratio forbids such capabilities!" Ritsuko shouted.

Geta smirked at where he sensed the camera was coming from as he pointed one palm at the "Angel." He gathered ki in it in an ever-increasing amount until it was enough to break through any shields it may have and destroy it afterward.

Ritsuko stared in shock. "Does he have some kind of energy weapon installed in his hand?"

"No, he doesn't," Maya Ibuki reported. "He's completely biological, and his A.T. field is... checkered?"

Geta continued "smiling at the camera" as he launched the blast in his hand, slightly bigger than he planned but oh well.

The humans watched as the mysterious man launched an energy blast a little larger than a basketball directly at the Angel. As soon as it hit it detonated. A massive explosion filled the area for a few seconds, and when it cleared they saw no sign of the Angel. "That man is full of impossibilities! Not only is he flying with no sign of technological aid, but he lifted an Eva with no problems and afterwards he fired an energy blast of sufficient size to destroy an Angel with one hand when he shouldn't be able to do any of it!" Ritsuko ranted as the others in the room stared in shock.

"H-how...?" Misato whispered. The others shared her sentiments and were murmuring to each other and themselves.

Geta scanned the area before flying over to pick the Eva back up and changing course to carry it to a... "catapult." His family followed, thinking, *He's probably got a good reason for this...*

When Geta reached the catapult, he placed the Eva on the grid it was on, back away from a pair of poles, and held it up against them as he glared at another camera. He waited a few seconds before demanding, "Hey! Do you want me to hold this thing here all day or are you gonna retrieve it?"

The bridge crew started as a voice spoke directly into their minds, but that voice jarred them into action. The catapult technician tapped a few keys on his console to reverse the catapult the Eva was being propped up against, along with lock said Eva in place. *Whose voice was that?* was the thought of the moment for the crew.

"I'm the guy who was just propping that behemoth up. Now then, can my family and I come in?"

Gendo shrugged, thinking, *Sure, why not?* A few seconds later, five people appeared in the air above them. "Where did you come from?"

Geta shrugged. *No harm in telling some of the truth.* He told the apparent leader, "You don't wanna know, but I can say that three of us have had matches to the death against enemies far stronger than these 'Angels' you're fighting."

A purple haired woman shouted out, "There can't be any enemy more powerful than those Angels!" She seemed to not have much conviction to her statement, though.

Geta thought for a second. "Hmm, Frieza, Androids 16 through 20, all Majin Buu's forms... there're several others, too... Hell, even Raditz was stronger than that!"

A blond in a scientist's clothes blinked and said, "I've never heard of those people... Maybe he's an extradimensional creature?"

Geta glared at the scientist woman and said, "Yes, we are. Now then, what're the names of the VIP's?"

"I'm Misato," the purple haired woman said before lapsing into another fit of perverted thoughts.

Geta glanced at Misato disgustedly. *So SHE's the source of those thoughts...* Aloud, he said, "Next?"

The blond said, "My name is Ritsuko Akagi." Unlike her colleague, she didn't space out into those thoughts.

As Geta nodded, the man who was sitting in front of a desk instead of a computer console said, "I am Commander Gendo Ikari. I would like to know who you are." He tried to make it sound like a command, but Geta knew something no one else knew: the Commander was scared of him.

Geta nodded and glared at Misato before turning back to Gendo and saying, "My name is Geta Vegeta." He pointed to Tolone, who had floated up beside him, and continued, "This is Tolone Vegeta, my wife..." Ignoring Misato's sigh of disappointment, he pointed at Kaerlos and Seraphita, saying, "...the man in the armor is our son Kaerlos, the woman beside him is his twin sister Seraphita..." Then he finally pointed at Bardock. "...and that boy over there is our second son, Bardock." Then he shrugged. "We might as well help you with these Angels you're having so much of a problem with."

After a short time of cementing the terms of their alliance, Geta and his family were shown to an apartment and told that they were next to the residence of Misato, along with two kids named Shinji and Asuka (boy and girl, respectively) and some stupid penguin. A few minutes after their guide (who happened to be Misato) left... The world froze. Everything and everyone stopped except for Geta and his family. Even time ceased. Geta turned to his wife/mate and said, "There's something going on behind the scenes here. Lemme tell you about it." He proceeded to tell his family exactly what Gendo was planning, right down to the smallest betrayal. "...so we've got to find a way to make sure that neither Gendo nor this SEELE get their way. I think I'll go show our neighbors what he's planning and give them the means to fight against this." His family nodded, and Geta teleported into the Katsuragi residence and walked to the Major's room.

In Misato's room, Geta stared down at her, scanning her mind for the worst thing that made her tick. He found that as a child, she witnessed something called Second Impact, which killed thousands or even millions of the humans. He searched the future for a way to prevent what she would surely call Third Impact, then reprogrammed her current dream, a flashback of Second Impact, to contain his instructions and a brief recap of the situation (said in his voice), then saved the finished product directly into her memory. While he was at it, he eliminated her alcoholism and increased her physical capabilities to a peak that anyone born in this reality would believe impossible, along with wiring a few of his abilities into her.

Then he teleported to the girl's room. He found her to be a beautiful 14 year old girl with flaming orange hair. He scanned her mind and found that her entire life had been a disaster: her mother had commited suicide and her father didn't care for her as he should have. He found that she placed all her self-esteem in piloting an Eva, but had all the skills she would need to survive on her own. He decided that her current life was too much of a disaster, so he rewrote history, making her his and Tolone's second daughter, and erased all memory of her previous incarnation from her subconscious. He gave her mind a quick once-over and nodded when he found that she was doing better. She was having a rather perverted dream about the boy next door, but teens will be teens. He left her to her mental porn and moved on to Shinji's room.

Geta walked over to Shinji's bed and glanced down at the boy. He checked the kid out and found that he was even worse off than Asuka had been. Unlike Asuka, Shinji had no self-esteem and considered himself a tool to be used at his "father's" discretion. Like Asuka, though, he had all the skills he would need. *This is gonna be quite an overnight change for him...* Geta thought. *Well, here goes...* Geta worked for a while on upping the boy's self-confidence to a realistic level. Then he worked on his self-esteem, making sure Shinji would think of himself as a worthwhile human being. When he was done with that, he gave the kid a sizeable boost in physical ability and a few of his powers to top it all off. After he was done he checked to make sure he hadn't missed anything. Shinji was having a dream similar to Asuka's at the moment. *Guess they've got crushes on each other...*

After that Geta teleported back to his place. Immediately on his return Tolone asked, "Well, how did it go?"

Geta smirked and nodded, saying, "Misato knows about the situation now, along with how to prevent the next disaster. The boy she guards no longer has no self-esteem." He then lost his smirk and braced himself. "The girl in the apartment was so bad that I made her our daughter. Most of her problems stemmed from her parents anyway."

Tolone took it surprisingly well: "Oh, good. I always wanted another daughter. How old is she?"

Geta blinked. *I wasn't expecting THAT reaction...* he thought. When he recovered he answered, "She's 14. The humans were making her fight those so-called Angels- her, some other girl we've never seen, and the boy, all the same age." Then his smirk returned as he said, "By the way, we'll probably have another son-in-law when she grows up."

Tolone smirked, too, as she said, "Sounds fun." Then, when Geta suddenly got a thoughtful look on his face, she asked, "All right, what are you planning?"

"Maybe I should change Shinji's species, too..." Geta mumbled absently. After a few seeming seconds he said, "Yeah, I think I will." The acronym imprinted on his forehead glowed, as it always did when he drew on its powers, then he said, "There! One vampire, Geta style!"

"What do you mean, 'Geta style?'" Tolone asked warily.

"Simple- they come in good and evil, they can live on stuff besides blood, and they have few, if any, of the weaknesses a mythological vampire has at the cost of being able to die under normal conditions and flammability," Geta answered, smirking. "Oh, yeah, and it gives them a sizable power boost." Another short flash. "There- now he knows how to control his new racial abilities. Also, I installed a prerogative: 'Only reveal vampirism when necessary to people's safety.'"

Tolone nodded. "Those are some good things to teach him."

Geta shrugged. "I'll just rewrite your memories to show Asuka as our fourth child, and that we've been here for ten years. I'll also rewrite our friends' memories to show us as having another daughter." His sign of office flashed again, and everyone's memories were altered. Then time restarted. "Well, we'd better get to bed," he said, trying to sound tired.

-----------------------

TGSS5: Bit of a dropoff? What do you think? Hey Gendo, what do you think of the "My son, the vampire" routine?

Gendo: *is back, and freaking out*

Shinji: *bites Gendo messily*

Asuka: Hey! Shinji! You got blood in my hair!

Shinji: *still biting* Shrry...

Geta 1: Hi, Shinji!

Shinji: *tears teeth out of Gendo* Hi.

Geta 2: Hi, Asuka!

Asuka: *glaring at Shinji for being so messy* Hi, Dad.

Geta 3: Hi, Gendo!

Gendo: *weakly* Hi. *double take* What the hell...?

Geta 4: Hi, Geta!

Geta's: Hi!

Geta 5: Hi, TGSS5!

TGSS5: *mumbling* I knew I shouldn't have made that clone factory...

Geta 6: Hi, Disclaimer!

Disclaimer: Oh, no, don't involve me!

Geta 7: Hi, readers!

Geta 8: Next chapter: Mind Contaminant!

Geta 9: Hi, Geta's 1 through 8!

TGSS5: THAT'S ENOUGH!