Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ My Eva Story ❯ Gendo's Doom ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
TGSS5: Here's the finale of this part of my story. Disclaimer first, as usual.

Disclaimer: Do not sue TGSS5 for using DBZ concepts, NGE universe, or Xenogears names!

TGSS5: So it begins... and so it ends...

-----------------------

"___": speech and non-speech quotes
'___': signs and speech quotes
*___*: thoughts
CAPS: Geta's shirts
italics : Geta's author powers in use

-----------------------
Chapter 4
Gendo's Doom

The day after Kaoru's demise, Geta, his family, and Shinji walked directly to NERV HQ to confront Gendo with the truth. On their arrival, Geta scanned Shinji's old Eva and found a consciousness within it. He used its self-image to construct a new body for it and then transferred it into its new shell. He gave the woman he had just freed (who happened to be a vampire like Shinji) some clothes, too. Finally, he gave her a sort of "Gendo radar" so she could find the (for lack of a more descriptive word) bastard. *There. We'll get some help whether we need it or not,* he thought when he finished. *We probably won't, though.*

They quickly got to the control room of the base and were shortly below and in front of Gendo. "What have you got to say for yourself, father?" Shinji spat. "How do you explain TWO instances of Eva's being used by Angels within one week? That's too close to be coincidence."

Misato stepped in front of Shinji and started raising and lowering her hands a little. "The Commander's in a bad mood right now," she told him.

Misato was about to say more when Shinji shouted, "Don't give me that shit, Misato! Of COURSE he's in a bad mood- his plans for the destruction of humanity have been stopped!" Everyone gasped at that, and Gendo glared down at Shinji. Shinji glared back as he announced, "I'm gonna kill you for that." All the bridge crew members, Misato and Ritsuko included, jumped in his way at that. Shinji's response was to simply run around them while slashing at their clothes with his claws, the men losing their shirts and the women losing everything. He finally stopped on the other side from where he started, and when the bridge crew turned to look, their clothing flew off in small tattered rags. "Hey girls, you look good like that!"

Then a new voice to almost all of them spoke up: "Gendo, why have you been forcing MY Shinji to do those horrible things?"

Gendo jumped and turned in the same motion. "Yui!" he exclaimed in shock.

"Mom!" Shinji called out happily, waving at Yui.

"Hi, Shinji," Yui replied, smiling. Then she frowned as she turned back to Gendo. "You'll pay for what you've done." Gendo started to step back when her eyes started glowing red. He was too late, though, since Yui reached out with supernatural speed and pulled him to her so she could bite his neck.

Shinji smirked up at his parents. "Save some for me, Mom!" he called as he jumped up to sink his teeth in on the other side from Yui. Gendo quickly fell to his knees, vampires still attached, and shortly afterwards went completely limp. A few seconds later both vampires tore their teeth out of Gendo's neck at the same time.

Yui stood up and said, "You don't deserve a second chance as a vampire." Shinji nodded and threw the corpse into the air so he could blast it safely.

"Why did you kill the Commander?" a quiet, toneless voice asked. Shinji and Yui turned to see a blue-haired albino girl staring coldly at them. She raised one hand to aim a gun at them. "Surrender now so we can try you or I'll kill you."

"Go to hell, clone!" Yui shouted. Shinji nodded, having just realized how close Rei looked to his mother.

Rei shrugged and fired three times at each of them. Yui and Shinji both caught the bullets between their fingertips, showed them off for a second, then dropped them. After that, Shinji ran forward and slashed Rei's throat with four of his claws. As she gargled helplessly, Shinji said, "You're part Angel. I know- Kaoru smelled the same, only stronger." While Rei laid there dying, Shinji and Yui's vampire traits faded back into human versions of their previous selves. He turned to her and commented, "Bad blood is a curse. I refuse to drink contaminated blood." She nodded amenably to that, and they both jumped down to the level that Geta and his family were on.

"So, who're your friends?" Yui asked fairly eagerly. A short round of introductions followed, with Geta introducing himself as "Geta, also known as The Great Super Saiyan 5." Yui nodded. "I'm glad Shinji's got a girlfriend. She seems like a nice girl," she said to no one in particular.

Geta smiled kindly and said, "She is, when she isn't mad. We had to be pretty open about sex with her, though- after all, Saiyans go through puberty starting at age 4 at the latest."

"And the youngest?" Misato asked, surprised at the early age.

Geta's smile turned into a smirk. "Well, Seraph started a few days after she was born. Very temperamental little girl for a while."

Yui took this in stride and said, "Well, it must've been a problem having a girl who went through puberty before she could walk."

Geta nodded, then blinked. "Oh yeah, there's something I have to do to finish saving this place." He then started teleporting to each of the SEELE members' offices and blasting the people in them apart. In no time SEELE was completely destroyed and Geta was teleporting back to NERV HQ in Japan. "It's done," he announced on his arrival. "SEELE is dead, and their bases have been destroyed."

"How could you do that?! How could you kill so casually, like their lives meant nothing?" Misato asked in a pleading tone. "They were human beings. They didn't deserve that!"

"Actually, considering they were trying to destroy the human race, I'd say they deserved it," Geta corrected Misato. "And yes, their lives meant nothing to the good of the world." Then he half-smirked. "Besides, all those Angels had to come from somewhere, right?"

Misato gasped at the implication. "Are you saying that SEELE created those angels?" Geta nodded. "Oh my god... what have I been doing all these years?" she mumbled.

Geta shrugged. "I think that's a trick question, so I won't answer. Instead, I'll make a recommendation. Assume command and make sure that nothing like what we just stopped ever happens again." His symbol flashed as he drew on its power. "...There. Now you can't die until humanity dies out, no matter what happens. You'll also remain at a physical age 18 until then." He walked up and put his hand on the still-naked ex-Major's shoulder. "You now have the responsibilities of the Guardian of Earth." He checked her confidence and said, "You're far stronger than you realize. Let me show you..." He showed images of her breaking rocks, bending steel, catching bullets, and blasting anonymous targets, all using her bare hands, all with almost insane ease.

Misato blinked as the last of the images passed through her mind. "I... I can't really do those things, can I?" she asked in a small voice. Geta simply nodded. "Well then, if it's true then..." she said as she walked to a console and drove her fist through it. "...I should destroy these machines..." she continued as she blasted another console. Geta teleported everyone above ground, Misato being about a building height above them, since he was anticipating her next move. "...along with this entire base!" she finished as she threw a blast directly at NERV HQ, not realizing she was flying.

The blast she threw demolished the HQ, right down to Terminal Dogma, and when Misato landed Geta said, "Good job. Now there are no reminders of the existance of NERV." He turned to look at her as he asked, "Ummm, are there any clothing laws around here?"

Misato shook her head. "Clothes are only encouraged now, not required." Then she smirked. "Hey, make sure these don't start sagging and I might take up nudism!" she commented, hefting her breasts.

Geta blinked in surprise, but his symbol glowed again and he said, "There you go. They're now incapable of sagging." He turned to his friends and family and said, "We're going home now. Shinji, Yui, you two want to come along?" They both nodded eagerly, and an instant later they found themselves in a completely different world. Things seemed to have been stopped in time because there was a woman who looked like she was just jumping off the side of a nearby wall. There was a small crowd gathered nearby, and they were currently in positions suggesting waving goodbye to someone. "This is our world. This is the time and place we left," Geta answered the unspoken questions.

"How do we start things up again, Dad?" Shinji asked. Then he noticed that the symbol was glowing again.

"...And now we do THIS!" Geta exclaimed after a short time and suddenly everything started moving at once. The crowd lowered their hands and the woman near the wall fell to the ground, landing like an expert fighter. "Hey guys! We've got a coupla people who volunteered to move into this world." He turned to look at the woman who had just arrived. "What're you doing here, Chi-chi?"

"GOHAN! Why are you here? The library job I arranged for you starts in an hour!" Chi-chi screamed at a young man with short hair that stuck straight up.

"I never said I wanted it, did I, Mom?" Gohan retorted. "The gym's plenty of work for both Seraph and me! After all, between all the paperwork of running it and the students that go there..." He trailed off as he remembered something. "Who're the new people?" he asked, turning to Geta.

Geta said, "The boy is Shinji and the woman is his mother Yui." Then he turned and introduced the named duo to the crowd, calling Chi-chi a "raving lunatic harpy" in the process.

Goku took offense at that. "Hey! Chi-chi isn't a lunatic!"

"Notice that he didn't object to the 'harpy' part," Shinji commented.

Chi-chi started ranting and raving. "You were saying?" Geta drawled during the middle of her five minute rant.

"Umm... never mind," Goku amended.

Geta shrugged. "We'll have to decide on where they'll live," he said, indicating Shinji and Yui, when Chi-chi finally stopped ranting.

"Let's buy them their own house," Bardock suggested. "They can just say that they're a widow and her son, and they'd be right."

"Yeah, sounds like a good idea. Let's do that!" Geta agreed.

-----------------------

TGSS5: I know, short chapter, but I'm running low on steam, so to speak.

Gohan: I'm bored.

TGSS5: Don't worry, I'm bringing EVERYONE with me next time. Except Chi-chi, of course.

Goku: Sounds fun. Where are we going?

TGSS5: Some island called Lodoss. Next story, we enter the world of Record of Lodoss War!

Spark: Oh, boy, we're in trouble!

TGSS5: You're WAY too early. Not even in the right story!