Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Friendship Chronicles ❯ Part One-Cello, the Naive and Clueless Namek ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Saiyan Saga

Author's note: These chronicles will introduce one to two characters after another. There will be crossovers possibly, and the chronicles will probably answer any questions you have regarding characters in the Baby Trouble series. Once the chronicles are over, I'll place the original characters back on to Frieza's ship. But that will be a looong time coming. Also, Pokemon may appear. But they won't be the cute and cuddly things you're used to seeing. These will be MUCH more powerful and violent. Some may even talk our language. So if you hate Pokemon, turn back now. Read my other stories, review 'em, do whatever it takes to get away, but you'll wish you had read these in the future when the Chronicles are over 'cause you'll be very confused when you read the others after them. That is all. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: I don't own the following: DBZ, Tenchi Muyo, Outlaw Star, Lord of the Rings, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, or Pokemon. Just tellin' you now so I don't have to say it later.

The Friendship Chronicles: Part One --Cello, the Naive and Clueless Namek

Cerulean and Golen have left Frieza's ship and decide to go exploring. They find a planet with...a very clueless being...interesting...ninth in the saga.

By Queen Breeza

Cerulean looked back towards Frieza's ship. She couldn't see it anymore, but she sensed something had just happened. Oh, well. At least she could go exploring now.

"So, where to?" Golen asked her, moving a bit too close to her.

"Back off a bit," Cerulean said. Golen barely moved an inch away.

"A little more," Cerulean said smiling.

Golen smiled back and moved a bit more. "This okay?" he asked.

"Yep," she said, then placed an arm around him and shoved him against her waist. "This is just fine."

They looked at each other and laughed. Then Golen looked out the window at a planet they were near.

"Ryo-Ohki!" Golen called. (I just found out the right way to write it; thanks Primo Piccolo!) "Could you check for any signs of life on that brown planet down there?"

"Reow!" Ryo-Ohki searched for life, and the results showed up on the screen. According to Ryo-Ohki, only one being lived on the planet.

"Just one? That's weird," said Cerulean. "One million, maybe. But one?"

"Ryo-Ohki, take us down," Golen ordered.

"Not much here, huh?" Cerulean indicated. The planet didn't seem to have much vegetation or anything else for that matter. What they did find was a river that snaked for miles and miles.

Golen looked at the river and decided to follow it. Cerulean followed behind him.

"Where are we going?" Cerulean asked.

"I don't know," Golen said. Cerulean watched in amazement as his eyes turned green, but she didn't say anything.

Twenty minutes later...

"Hi there," Golen called to someone drinking from the river. The person looked up, startled to see someone else here.

"H-hi," he said. He was a green boy with two antennae sticking out of his forehead. His clothes were unlike any Golen had ever seen in all his travels.

"How'd you get here?" the boy asked.

"We got here by ship," Golen explained. "How'd you get here?"

"I've always been here," the boy answered. These guys look weird, he thought. He looked at Golen and decided he was pretty weird, but Cerulean looked the strangest to him. She was almost the same color as the water he drunk. Was she water?

"Where are your parents?" Cerulean asked looking around the boy.

"What are 'parents'?" the boy asked.

"You don't know what parents are?" Cerulean asked astonished.

"No, but I will when you tell me," he said.

"Never mind," Cerulean said.

The boy just cocked his head questioningly.

"I'm Golen, and this Cerulean. What's your name?" Golen asked.

The boy looked like he was thinking hard to come up with a name. "I think it's...Cello," he said. "But I'm not sure."

"Well then, Cello," Golen began as he sat down in the dirt, "you said you were always here, right? So, without the contact of other beings, how'd you learn to talk?"

Cello looked surprised and said, "Uh, I don't know. I don't remember learning how to talk. I've just, well, been able to do it."

Golen's eyes turned green again. "Interesting..."

"Would you like to come with us?" Cerulean asked. There was nothing to do there anyway, so the visit was getting boring fast.

"Go with you? I can??" Cello got really excited and started twinkling his eyes.

"Uh, yeah," Golen said, his eyes turning a bit black. "I guess so, if you want to come."

"Yes! Take me with you, take me with you!" Cello grabbed Golen by the shoulders and jumped up and down, smiling.

"Okay, come on!" Cerulean grabbed the grateful Cello by the hand and ran to the ship.

Golen looked after them, his eyes going completely green again. "Interesting."

"Wow, this is...different," Cello looked at the interior of the ship like a naive two-year-old. He looked at the door he'd use to come in and then to the ceiling. He saw moving steps and walked over to them.

"What are these for?" he asked.

"That's an escalator," Golen answered once he'd gotten inside. "You can use that to get to the main control room."

"Oh," Cello said stepping on to the escalator. As it was going up, he suddenly felt queasy. He turned around to walk back down, but kept walking in place.

"Help, I can't get off!" Cello screamed.

"Just go up!" Cerulean said.

Suddenly, Cello stopped walking, turned a dark green color and vomited all over the escalator. Ryo-Ohki made a noise in anguish, Golen looked away, and Cerulean felt like she could throw up at any moment.

"Don't worry, Ryo, I'll clean it up," Golen said. He went to a closet and got a mop bucket and sponge.

"Sorry," Cello said, embarrassed.

"Now where are we going?" Cerulean asked.

"Well, first, we need to stop at a space station," Golen replied. "I think Ryo's getting sick from that incident from earlier."

"I said I was sorry," Cello reminded in guilt. He had a blanket around him and a plate with a tomato sandwich in front of him. He'd never eaten such a thing before, but he didn't think it would hurt to try it.

"I know, but Ryo's not functioning properly," Golen continued. "Hopefully, we can find one before we get stranded in space."

Cello looked at his plate and pulled the blanket back. He picked up the tomato sandwich and took a small bite. His eyes went wide when his taste buds reacted to the bread and juice flavors. The tomato reminded him of water because of its wetness. The bread got sweeter as it went into his mouth, and he began to chew automatically.

"You okay, Cello?" Golen asked him.

Then Cello took another bite, then another, and another...

"Darn! You must really like that sandwich, huh?"

...till finally it was all gone.

"That was incredible!" Cello exclaimed. "Do you guys, uh...?"

"The word you're looking for is 'eat'," Cerulean said.

"You guys eat things like this all the time??"

"Not just those. There are many things we eat," Golen said. He looked at the window and saw they had reached their destination.

"Well, here we are," he announced.

The trio prepared to leave the ship after Ryo managed to dock himself. They went downstairs and on to the exit.