Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Friendship Chronicles ❯ Part Two-Breeza, the Most Powerful Child in the Universe ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Saiyan Saga

Author's note: Okay, I know I'm Queen Breeza, but I've read stories in the past that just weren't that good anymore once they spoke in first-person. So, for the sake of not boring you to death or making everything seem "indifferent" and give you a weird feeling or something, I'll make it third person. That's all. Enjoy.

The Friendship Chronicles: Part Two--Breeza, the Most Powerful Child in the Universe

The trio of friends decide to go their separate ways...only Cello is still clueless. Cerulean finds someone to talk to, and Golen finds the most powerful child in the universe...tenth in the saga.

By Queen Breeza

The trio walked down the platform to the space station. Cello still had his blanket even though he wasn't sick anymore. Golen was too busy thinking about the ship to notice. Cerulean was just hoping that somehow she'd be able to do some shopping.

When they finally got in the station, Golen and Cerulean went opposite directions with Cello standing in one place like a rock. He looked at Golen then at Cerulean. He wasn't sure what to do so he just stayed in the lobby area for now.

Cerulean went to go find the nearest shopping center, mall, or something to occupy her time. She was also hungry despite the fact she hadn't eaten on the ship, but she had different cravings now.

Walking to an escalator that led to the surface, Cerulean suddenly spotted an odd yet beautiful creature. It reminded her of Frieza, so she automatically thought it was male. It was different though, in the way that it didn't have horns and had a sparkle like water all over it. Its tail was long and shaped like Frieza's only without the lines. Its skin was a dark blue shade, which Cerulean found she liked a lot. Sensing her gaze, the creature opened its eyes and looked at her casually. The creature's eyes were big and tinted purple. It's body definitely had a good build, but it looked like it wasn't wearing any...underwear.

"Actually, I am," said the creature, "they're just fused with my body right now." The creature could read minds...interesting, yet scary.

Cerulean smiled shyly and walked over to him. She was sure that "it" was male now.

The creature remained leaning against a pole with his arms crossed as Cerulean found a seat and sat near him.

"So, do I really look odd to you? 'Cause you look odd to me," the creature implied.

"Well, yeah. I've never seen someone like you before," Cerulean said shyly. It wasn't like her to be shy. But this was all too new for her. She finally meets a boy she likes--Golen--and all of sudden falls in love with another. He was probably too old for her anyways. Plus, he could read minds!

"Same here," he said. "I'm Kotan. And you are?"

"Cerulean," she answered. Her blush was really beginning to show now. Golen, hurry up and get back! I don't think I can take much more of this!!

After Golen had talked with the ship repairmen about Ryo, he left him and went up to the surface for a breath of fresh air. And maybe something to eat while he was at it.

As Golen was walking down a street, he saw a park with a fountain that caught his interest. He strolled to the park and went to the fountain. Then he stopped.

A small creature with deep brown skin and some sort of sparkle-shine was making fighting moves in slow motion. Golen could tell by her technique that she was a warrior. She suddenly stopped in mid air and looked at him watching her. Golen's brown eyes mixed with pink as he continued to stare. The creature began to blush darkly.

"Sorry for staring," Golen said, "but I was just wondering why you were doing that."

"Just wondering?" the brown girl asked. She took a fighter's stance, showing her body's small build and dominance. Golen could tell by her voice that she was probably no more than four. But why did she look like she'd been through rigorous training at that age?

"Yeah, just wondering," Golen said. "By the way, I'm Golen." His eye color remained the same.

Just then the ground started to vibrate as two flareon flounced to their master. They were bigger than the girl Golen just met, who seemed to be just 1' 8".

"Meet my flareon," the girl said. "This is Mata and this is Kimi. Oh, and I'm Breeza."

"Hey Kimi. Mata," Golen said, kneeling on one knee to pet them. Kimi sniffed his hand first then allowed him to pet her. Mata did the same before he let Golen pet him.

"Queen Breeza, will you please report to the docking station. Your ship is ready," said an announcer over the intercom.

"Well, gotta go!" Breeza got off the fountain and headed out of the park. She turned back around and said, "Hope we meet again, Golen! Bye!" and left.

"I'm sure we will, Queen Breeza," Golen called after her. "Bye!"

"Well," Kotan began, "it's time for me to leave. The ship I came here on is ready."

"But you never told me what species you were!" Cerulean called as Kotan was leaving.

"I'm a half-breed, born of a Saiyan father and a Jeweler mother."

"Oh," Cerulean said. She knew what a Saiyan was, but not a Jeweler.

"And you are a...?" Kotan asked stopping.

"I'm a half-breed, too, born of a Serenite mother and a Merman father. Bye-bye!" Cerulean waved after him.

"Golen, your ship is ready," the announcer on the intercom spoke again. "Please report to the docking station."

Cerulean's stomach growled. She had spent all her time getting to know Kotan, and she never thought about shopping or getting something to eat. She sighed and left for the ship.

Golen met her at the entrance along with Cello, who never left the lobby. He had fallen asleep, and someone had pushed him out of the walkway's entrance to get by.

Cerulean shook him. "Wake up! It's time to go."

Cello slowly opened his eyes. "Oh," he yawned, "Hi, guys."

Cello got up with his blanket, and the trio continued on to the ship.

They were being watched by a certain someone on the roof of a much larger ship.

"So, how did everything go, BB?" asked a light-blue lizard with some sort of white vest-like armor on. He was tall and rigid with a tail similar to Breeza's, only they were of different races, yet his eyes were gentle and dark-blue. He moved with grace as he walked over to his adopted daughter currently sitting in a small pod.

"Actually, everything went perfectly," Breeza said, her chibi voice sounding proud. Then her happy expression changed to one of desperation. "Only..."

The light-blue lizard cocked a brow. "Only what?"

"Only I want to go with them for a while," she said. "The boy I met was really nice." Her expression was sad now. It would mean she would miss some of the festival her grandparents were having, but there was something about the boy she met that made her want to go with him. She couldn't explain it; it was just her Saiyan impulse calling.

"I'd come back," Breeza said, her expression hopeful.

The tall lizard smiled. "I know you would, BB. So, what are you waiting for?"

"Huh?!" Breeza was both shocked and happy. "I can go? Really?"

"Just make sure you're back in time for the rest of the festival."

"Thank you, Daddy!" Breeza jumped out of her pod and gave the lizard a hug. "I won't forget! Buh-bye!"

"Call sometime!" the proud lizard called after the only daughter he'd ever had as she flew through space to Golen's ship, and soon she became like a star in the sky.

"You think she'll be alright?" asked a female lizard similar to the first, but they were different species from the same planet.

"Yeah," the other said looking at her.

"What?" the female asked, her blue eyes filled with question.

"Nothing," he lied. The female figured out what he was thinking and laughed as he chased her around the ship. They eventually went inside to continue their little game and annoy the soldiers on board.

And little Breeza followed Ryo to his next destination: Planet Ktar-Ktar(don't know how to spell it, so don't shoot me! If you know, just tell me.)