Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ The Silent Prince, Perfect Collection 2 ❯ Chapter 31 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 31

Just as Ryu had made himself comfortable on a couch, he heard Yume barking and shouting outside. He raised a curious eyebrow.

"What's up with Yume?" he wondered.

Momiji shrugged with no concern.

"Perhaps Murasaki turned Yume intoa demon N is killin pur Genji…"

"Will you shut up about that?!" Ryu scolded her. Piccolo walked to a window that overlooked the garden and pushed open the pane.

"Is there someone else out there?" Trunks asked, standing by Piccolo's side. The Namek leaned out the window, just a story above the garden.

"Yume-chan!" he called to the wolf. "Calm yourself!"

Yume fell silent and walked up to the window. She put her front paws on the wall, raising her head to the window where Piccolo patted her brow.

"Jezzus, I'll never get over how big she is!" Trunks exclaimed at Yume's feat. The wolf seemed to smile.

"I'm going to be bigger!" she bragged.

Trunk's purple hair stood on end.

"AAAAAAAA! IT TALKED!"

He stumbled to the floor in fear just as Genji and Murasaki entered the room.

"Trunks-kun?" Murasaki called as she helped the boy up. Genji took Trunk's place by the window, and stroked Yume's muzzle.

**Don't let Mr. Vegeta get on your nerves.** Genji advised. **That's what men like him want. Forget about him for now, we won't be here for very long.**

"Okay…" Yume whimpered, licking Genji's face. "But if he insults you again, I'll bite his head off."

"Who, Vegeta?" Piccolo chuckled. "I recommend you don't try. Now go walk around the garden a little, and try to be quiet." Yume licked Piccolo's face before lowering her paws back to the ground and began walking around the garden. Trunks shoved Genji aside to stare at Yume as the wolf god walked away.

"Dear God…I don't believe it…It can talk…"

"Naturally." Ryu shrugged. "She's a god."

"A god?!" Trunks cried out in surprise.

"No kidding?" Goten blinked. "A real god?" Then, a memory dawned on him. "Now that I think about it, my brother Gohan used to tell me about wolf gods he met when he was younger…"

"Sounds like we need to do some explaining." Ryu sighed. "Hey, Genji! Take a seat over here. You're the star of this show." Genji shook his head in embarrassment, and took a seat next to Ryu. "Come on over, kids. This is one hellova story."

So everyone gathered around the couch while Ryu explained the story so far. Half way through it, Piccolo felt Vegeta's ki close by. The Namek turned his head towards the door, seeing Vegeta half hidden behind the doorway. The Saiyajin prince was glaring at Genji with homicidal intentions. Piccolo kept his eye on the man, not sure what Vegeta will do…

…Now that the Saiyajin had figured out who the boy was.