Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Clash ❯ Welcome to our family. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Battle Clash

By Mari and -anime_angel123 and now Shadow Megatron.

Disclaimer: DB/Z/GT is the © property of Akira Toriyama. Ranma ½ is the © property of Rumiko Takahashi.

Chapter 02: Welcome to our family.

A young male pigtailed martial artist named Ranma Saotome was seeing nothing but darkness. "Man, what a weird dream I had." He assumed it was a dream, but when he started seeing fuzzy blurs of faces, then the faces begin to get more clearer and revealed that they are the Son family: Goku, Chichi, Gohan, Videl, Pan, and Goten. "Where am I?" he asked but he was still a bit sleepy.

"It's okay," Goku comforted Ranma in his calming voice, "you're safe here with us." he reassured the new guest.

"Huh? Who are you people?" Ranma asked fully awake by the shock that he in a not in Nerima.

"Whoa, take it easy," Goten calmed down the young martial artist, "relax, no body is going to hurt you, I promise."

"Wait a minute, I know you." Ranma recognized Goten, "you're that flying dude! The one who grabbed from that bridge in Nerima."

"Yeah, that's me." Goten confessed while scratching the back of his head.

"Then it wasn't a dream." Ranma came to that realization.

"Sorry if I scared you like that," Goten apologized to the pigtailed youth, "I was only trying to help you." He then turns Ranma to the rest of his family. "I want you to meet my family," he introduced him to the Sons. "That's my dad Son Goku, my mother Son Chichi, my older brother Son Gohan, his wife Videl and my niece Son Pan."

"Um Hi," Ranma greeted the Sons kind of meekly, "it's nice meeting all of you." He gave them a small respectful bow, "my name is Ranma Saotome." He introduced himself to them.

"Yeah we know," Goku remembered Young Saotome's name, "Goten told us when he brought you here." He placed a hand on Goten's shoulder.

"Here Ranma, I managed to save you some stew for dinner." Chichi offered Ranma a bowl of the stew, "you must be hungry after your nap." She assumed.

"Uh thanks Son Chichi." Ranma accepted the bowl of stew.

"Just call me Chichi, Dear." Chichi assisted, giving Ranma a warm and motherly smile.

"Okay," Ranma was still getting used to all this niceness that the Sons were giving him. All of his life, people were even force him to marry or to have him killed. This was all new to him. Since his father is not hear to try to steal his food, he took small sips of the stew. "Forgive me for asking," Ranma was showing some rare politeness, "but may I asked how did I get here and why?"

Goten gave off a very small smile. "I saw you by a bridge about to stick a knife in your stomach and stopped ya." Everyone became silent as Ranma sadly stared off into space.

"Is something wrong?" Pan asked, tugging on Ranma's shirt.

Ranma tried to shake his head, but it didn't move. "No…"

The people in the room exchanged glances at each other.

"Hey, so why were going to stab yourself?" Pan asked. She was still tugging on Ranma's sleeve.

"Pan, I don't think that is very appropriate thing to ask." Videl scolded at her daughter.

"Sorry." Pan apologized with her head hanging low in shame.

"It's okay," Ranma showed the young female ¼ Saiyan that there are no hard feelings, "might as well tell all of you anyway but first I need two glasses of hot and cold water to help explain things." He requested.

The Sons assumed that Ranma must be thirsty so Chichi went to the kitchen to get the hot and cold water. "May I ask why do you need to glasses of water?" Gohan wishes to know why.

"You'll see." Was all that Ranma can say for now when Chichi returned with the hot and cold water he asked for.

"Here are the two glasses of hot and cold water, Ranma." Chichi announced and handed them to their pig-tailed guest.

"Thank you, Chichi," Ranma was actually being grateful when he took the two glasses, "now what am I about to show all of you will definitely shock you and I'll understand if you'll be disgusted by it, but please keep this in mind that I never wanted this to happen in the first place."

Ranma slowly got out of the bed he was lying in and went to the kitchen sink. "This," Ranma held up the cold glass of water. "Is one of the reasons why my life is a living hell." And Ranma simply splashed himself and turned into a cute well-developed redheaded female.

The Sons were wide-eyed in complete shock. Of all the strange adventures they had in their lives, none of them have ever seen a boy turned into a girl before.

"All this body is cause me nothing but trouble." Ranma-girl told the Son family, "and this is how I change back." She now pours hot water over herself and turns back into a boy.

The family was still staring him in total awed. This is all pretty new all them, even if it's not that big of a deal they were all still amazed by Ranma's transformation.

"I knew it you would all hate me because of it." Ranma was in a verge of tears and doing his best to try to fight them off because his father kept on telling him that real men don't cry.

Goku was the first to get out of his trance. "Oh no we don't hate you," he tried to comfort their pig-tailed guest, "heck we seen weirder things that this."

"You mean don't think that I'm a pervert?" Ranma asked with tears still in his eyes.

"Of course not," Goku placed a comforting hand on Ranma's shoulder, "Just because you can from a boy to a girl, that doesn't made you a bad person."

For the first time in Ranma's life, he had finally met some nice people who would not turn him away because of his curse. Who don't find him a freak or a pervert. Just different. He actually smiled a real smile upon Goku and showed him respect that his real father could never get from him.

"Now why don't you tell us everything that has happened to you." Goku gave Ranma enough confidence to tell his side of everything.

And so Ranma told the sad tale of his life to the Son Family leaving nothing out.

Chi-Chi's left eyebrow twitched. "He cursed you AND taught you Neko-Ken, that BASTARD, why didn't your mother try and stop him!"

Goku hugged his wife. "Now Chi, don't get worked up, what's a Neko-Ken anyway?"

Ranma went into visual and actions about the Neko-Ken AND showed them the manual

Goku lost his easygoing expression after the tale ands reading the manual "Didn't he read the second page, well at least it was only once?"

Ranma gave him a deadpan look "No, and who said it was more than once, he did it at least fifty times a day I until I leaned it, it took MONTHS to learn and I STILL carry the scars to prove it!"

Goku frowned, "How old were you when you learned his Neko-Ken?" *I am not liking this Genma person, nope not one bit! *

Ranma shrugged, "I was six years old at the time."

Chi-Chi went ballistic, as did Goku, "SAY WHAT!!!!!!!!"

The battle aura's those two put out would literally scare the living shit out of every Kami and demon in existence (were they pausing attention that was)

--------------------------------------

In Nerima a certain Panda had chills down his spine, and wondered about whether he would live to see tomorrow, especially since his son was missing and in the next month Nodaka had said she was dropping by the Tendo home

-------------------------------------

From his standpoint by the door an aristocratic faced Namekien scowled, "This Genma needs to be taught a lesson, I think that should be your Priority Goku, since you are a father yourself." The deep baritone of Piccolo punctuated the silent house. "I shall Take this Tendo Soun, and teach him a true father and Man does not belittle the honor of a true warrior, or allow his daughters to be in a position where they can be raped. " The eye-ridge of the Namekien twitched, if there was one thing he would not stand was the weak manipulating honor and putting their children a risk

Goku blinked, "Woah Pic how long you been there?"

Piccolo looked at Ranma, "Long enough, Saotome Ranma, I am Daimoth Piccolo, I am a Warrior of honor, and consider you a friend." With that stated Piccolo took one last look at Ranma then took off skyward to Mt. Piccolo to meditate to get his emotions under control before he did something he would REALLY regret, he had scanned the boys mind and knew all the dirt on his young life, needless to say, Piccolo was NOT a happy camper.

*These people on earth are VERY lucky I am no longer 'evil' or I would Ki blast the whole stinking planet to bits! *

Within his mind twin voices of Nail and Kami-Sama were cussing up a storm that would even have Old Kai and Shin the Supreme Kai blushing with steam coming out of their abused ears should those two hear them.

"If I know Chi-Chi, she will tell Bulma, then Bulma will tell Vegeta, needless to say, I for one am glad NOT to be part of this NWC, in fact, I wonder...maybe there is a chance that I can persuade the boy to join the Z fighters, he does show unusual aptitude, and I have a sneaking suspicion that he is not completely human himself...."

It was then Kami-Sama retorted in his mind, *Of course he is not human, sheesh He's a Saiyan, just like that other man that's wandering the Multiverse is a Saiyan *

"WHAT! that fat fool did those things to a Saiyan, How idiotic Is this Genma!!!!!"

---------------------------------------------

Genma's danger senses were SCREAMING blue murder now. "It's all that boy's fault, Kami-Sama why do I have a worthless useless ungrateful SON!"

----------------------------------------------

In Piccolo's head, Kami-Sama was twitching now "If that bastard blasphemes again Supreme Kai help me, I will torture his soul for ALL eternity!" Kami retorted

Piccolo blinked, "Um, your NOT allowed to do that, that's something my father would do "

*Listen Piccolo YOUR father was the amalgamation of all my evil, he was a SPLIT form of me, so of COURSE there is the possibility I could get that ingrate! * Kami retorted, he was so pissed off that a fat idiot was blaming him for something that was not Kami's fault, but Genma's own stupidity pettishness and greed wrought.

Nail twitched, *Hey old man, better go to your happy place or I will force you to watch the sounds of music again or maybe that show Annie again. * Nail threatened.

Kami-Sama twitched, *I'll be good. *

----------------------------------------

For some reason Genma smirked satisfied as he sensed his life was no longer in danger.

---------------------------------------

From his place in HFIL Turles was screaming blue murder at King Emma.

"Listen up you big purple ogre, If you don't send me back to earth now, I shall come up there and realign your molecules so bad not even the Supreme Kai will be able to put you back together in one piece, that son of a bitch Genma will die BY MY HANDS, NO ONE does that to MY SON and LIVES!!!"

(Turles found out he really WAS Ranma's father, Genma stole the baby and passed it off as ranma)

================================================================= ===========

Ya know I am really grateful that I am not Genma or the NWC at this moment in time, aren't you?