Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Clash ❯ Let the Fight Begin! [Round 1, 2, and 3] ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Battle Clash

By Mari and -anime_angel123 and now Shadow Megatron.

Disclaimer: DB/Z/GT is the © property of Akira Toriyama. Ranma ½ is the © property of Rumiko Takahashi. Sailor Moon is the © property of Naoko Takeuchi. Fat Bastard is the © property of the creators of Austin Powers.

A/N: And a word from my co-author, Brian (Shadow Megatron). "On DBZ it is vaguely told that NAMEKS DO possess genitalia, just not the sexual desire to Rut like monkeys, Piccolo HIMSELF told the Z fighters this as well as Kami-Sama, the exception is Nail, he was LEGALLY married to a female and sired an offspring whatever so TECHNICALLY Piccolo is a fully functioning male warrior, he just has a very very low libido."

A/N: I like to apologize for my mistake in the last chapter. It seems that I have misnamed Kodachi' School. It's Saint Hebereke.

Chapter 07: Let the Fight Begin! [Round 1, 2, and 3]

It started out as pitched black that covers what ever was inside. In a second a lone light appeared out of nowhere and the official announcer of the Budikai Tournament enters the scene with his microphone. "Good afternoon ladies and gentleman," he greeted in usual announcer voice, "and welcome live in the Nerima District of Tokyo to the famous BUDIKAI TOURNAMENT!" The entire warehouse now lights up and thousands of screaming fans were uncovered by the darkness. "And joining me to help out the play by play of this tournament is former champion and this is his first time in over one year since his retirement from fighting." The announcer was building up the introduction. "Please welcome one of the heroes of Earth, Mr. Hercule Satan!"

Mr. Satan entered the building wearing an actual suit instead of his usual fighter's attire and was waving to his still loyal fans who are chanting his name. "Thank you! Thank you!" He now joins up with the announcer.

"Welcome back Champ!" The announcer hailed Mr. Satan back to the media attention.

"Thank you and it's great to be back!" Mr. Satan returned the greeting with his usual charisma.

"So Hercule how does it feel to be behind the Tournament for once?" The announcer asked.

"Well it's not the same since I used to participate in these battles but at least I get to wear my snazzy suit!" The former champ made his usual lame jokes.

"I can't believe we're actually allowing this fool to be part of this!" Vegeta complained behind the sidelines with his usual scowl.

"Come on Vegeta, Hercule needed to get out of his slump ever since Buu re-emerged with Uub when you were possessed by Babi." Goku tried to be supportive about this decision.

"Don't remind me Kakkorot!" Vegeta countered Goku's optimism. "I still get a bad taste when that parasite invaded my body!"

"Well at least it's better than to have him moping around the house all day." Videl made her pointed and everyone else agreed.

"Anyway it's time to get this tournament started," the announcer proclaimed, "in this side are the heroes that helped Hercule Satan saved the world about numerous times, please welcome the Z-Warriors!" Most of the crowd cheered for Earth's true mighty heroes.

"Hmph, more like we do all the work and he gets the credit." Vegeta pinpointed out.

"And on this side is Nerima's local favorites, the NWC!" And of course the locals rooted for their favorite destructors.

The NWC looked over their opponents and some of them, like the Kunos, Genma, Soun, Shampoo, Cologne, Happosai, and Akane, think they can take them. Only Ryoga, Ukyo, Nodoka, and Mousse find them challenging.

"Now normally we have the contestants go through an elimination round for the tournament but as a special request we decided to pre-arranged the opponents for this fight." The Announcer announced and the list of the names appeared on the screen above.

Bra vs. Kodachi

Trunks vs. Tatewaki

Vegeta vs. Principal Kuno

Piccolo vs. Soun

Baba vs. Cologne

Roshi vs. Happosai

Gohan vs. Ryoga

Goten vs. Mousse

18 vs. Shampoo

Videl vs. Ukyo

Pan vs. Akane

Goku vs. Genma

Chichi vs. Nodoka

"So it will be me The Black Rose against the Blue Harlot!" Kodachi.

"Finally I shall have my revenge on the one who humiliated in front of my fair Akane!" Tatewaki.

"AHH! Why do I get da angry one!" Principal Kuno.

"I shall make the green monster pay for kidnapping Kasumi!" Soun.

"I'll make that old crone pay for humiliating me like that!" Cologne.

"I'll teach that old fart a lesson for taking away my pretties!" Happosai.

"I wonder what that guy meant about taking a path of evil." Ryoga.

"This time I'll fight without cheating." Mousse.

"Shampoo get revenge on blonde woman with funny name!" Shampoo.

"Oh Ranma, do you really hate me that much?" Ukyo.

"I betcha that little tramp that blew up my mallet is one of the pervert's fiancees!" Akane.

"This will be for the sake of the art!" Genma.

"Ranma, I'm sorry for any pain I have caused you!" Nodoka.

The only thing that the Z-Warriors have on their minds, "They're toast!"

"First up in the tournament is Bra Briefs-Vegeta vs. Kodachi Kuno!" The announcer called out as Bra entered the ring wearing a Saiyan body armor custom made for her.

While Kodachi made her usual show offy grand entrance with the black rose petals flying around and her annoying laugh.

Everyone else just couldn't stand that noise Kodachi was making. "I can't believe that laugh of her is pure evil!" Vegeta cringe with his ears covered. "At least my daughter would be able to take her out easily so that we may not to hear that awful noise again!"

"Bra is the daughter of our regular contenders, Vegeta and she attends Orange Star High School! Her hobbies are shopping, dating, shopping, picking on her older brother, and shopping!" The announcer gave the status of Bra. "Kodachi is one of the local fighters here in Nerima and is an accomplished rhythmic gymnast at Saint Hebereke All Girl School! Her hobbies are cooking, playing the violin, poetry, Shakespeare, feeding her pet crocodile, Mr. Scaly Green, fighter her older brother, and trying to abduct Ranma Saotome!" The sandy blonde man gave the vital information of Kodachi "So Hercule what do you think the out come of this fight will be?" He asked Mr. Satan.

"That poor girl doesn't stand a chance." Mr. Satan was referring to Kodachi of course. I mean come on; she's facing against the daughter of the Prince of all Saiyans. It's been nice knowing her, NOT!

"So you blue haired peasant," Kodachi referred to Bra, "are you ready to face the wrath of the Black Rose?"

"Tell you what, to be fair, I'll give you the first move." Bra gave out her father's signature smirk as she set out her trap for the psycho gymnast and holds up her right arm.

Kodachi took this as an opening and whipped out her ribbon as it wrapped itself around Bra's arm. "Ohohohohohoh and so the little blue harlot has let herself get caught in my trap!" The delusional rhythmic gymnast believed that has victory over the Saiyan Princess.

But like her father, Bra has something else in her sleeve. "Actually I was hoping that you'll do something this stupid," she gave her father's menacing grin, "so it was you have fallen into my trap!"

"Huh?" Kodachi has that perplex look on her face. But before she could react, Bra grabbed hold of Kodachi's ribbon and reeled the psycho bitch into her fist. There was this horrifying cracking sound Kodachi's face made contact with the knuckles of Bra. Her eyes bugged out in two opposite directions and blood squirted from both sides of her nose. When Bra slowly removed her hand from Kodachi, there was now this deep imprint of her fist in the gymnast face and her nose was completely caved in. And of course most of her teeth are missing. Kodachi was now lying unconscious on the ring floor.

"Ah too bad," Oolong commented in the audience sidelines, "and she was kind of cute too." Munching on some popcorn.

"It's such a shame to see such a pretty face gone to waste." Puarr added her two cents.

"At least Bra was easy on her and let that girl live." Turtle concluded and the other two nodded in agreement.

The NWC and the audience were wide-eyed in shock when Kodachi was so easily defeated by this blue-haired girl. And the viewers who were watching this fight on TV were also baffled by this girl's victory.

"But… But… That's impossible!" Soun exclaimed with his mouth hanging out.

"Not even the boy could ever defeat Kodachi if he ever wanted to!" Genma has now this new sense of fear in him.

"That blue hussy must've cheated!" Akane accused, "Not even Ranma could ever get that strong!" How little knowledge does this genderless has on the Z-Warriors. If Bra was this strong, think what will happen if the ugly soulless tomboy fights Pan.

"Well so much of the climatic bout," the announcer told the audience, "Victory goes to Bra Briefs-Vegeta!" He declared and the audience cheered for her.

Bra was waving and blowing kisses to her adoring public as she walked off of the ring while two medics carried the now non-moving Kodachi out in a stretcher.

"That's my little princess." Vegeta slightly chuckled at his daughter's triumph, indicating that he proud.

"Well that was easy." Trunks lend out his point of view as Bra rejoined the group.

"Thanks, but know I got that crazy girl's blood on my hand." Bra confirmed in disgust as she showed her hand to Trunks.

"Hey, be careful where point that stuff." Trunks rebuked as he tried to keep away from the blood on his sister's hand. "You better go and wash it off before her insanity effects your system."

"That will be enough you two." Vegeta intervene between his two children. "Trunks you are up next and make sure you knocked some sense into that fool fake samurai's head." He instructed his son.

------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------

Trunks nodded to his father slightly and with respect. "Father, it will be my pleasure, from what I saw of him, he is nothing but a coward that twists his losses into something ludicrous." The purple haired prince stated blandly, walking to the ring the silent taciturn saiyan acknowledged the fans.

"And now here we have the son of the most Richest family in the world, Trunks Briefs-Vegeta. Isn't he a dreamboat ladies? His hobbies include, Swordsmanship, looking out for his family, collecting the works of Lao-Tsu, reading the latest in masculine etiquette, and finding a girlfriend whom is not shit scared of his father. Now he is a returning feature to the Budokai, and this time he doesn't have to disguise himself with his accomplice son Goten to participate. Lets give a big hand for Satan City's own prince of hearts, the enigmatic Trunks!"

All the single girls in the crowds squealed in delight and made kissing motions.

Trunks sweatdropped slightly and blinked unsurelly. *Gah, what is with these Neriman girls I think I am in an all you can eat saiyan buffet! * His eye caught upon a head of gentle flowing brown hair next to a short mop of blue. *Well now, this is interesting, an unusual energy, albeit not an evil variety. * Trunks made a beeline and ended up right in front of Makoto Kino. "For you, I shall win, if only I could see your radiant smile afterwards."

With that he smiled slowly and handed Makoto a small book on Lao Tsu's Art of war, he turned away from the slightly speechless girl and walked to the ring. "For the girl I gave my book too, I shall win this fight, for not only does she hold my book in her hand, but also my heart!" Trunks stated this with quiet dignity that caused Makoto to swoon slightly.

It was then that Tatewaki strode arrogantly into the ring. *Show me up, why that purple haired cur. *

The announcer went on with his spiel. "And now entering the ring, is Tatewaki Kuno, the Kendo champion and self proclaimed 'Blue Thunder' of Furinkan KouKou. His hobbies include, Shakespeare, himself, Shakespeare, talking to pretty girls, himself, ugh this guy makes me ill, and that's not all on what's on this card he claims to court TWO girls one Ranko Saotome, and one Akane Tendo." The announcer looked a little green around the gills, after all he amongst the Z fighters KNEW about Ranma's curse

*Kami, this guy makes me want to barf. * The announcer looked to Trunks with a pleading expression that was international 'Please make this quick before he sprouts poetry' "Readyyyy Fight!!"

Kuno unsheathed the sword he carried the family honor sword and charged at the saiyan prince *If i slice his face then there will be no doubt, as to whom the most handsomest person is. * The vain kendoist thought to himself forgetting completely Trunk's skill with his own sword.

There was a noise of metal meeting metal; Tatewaki's eyes widened in shock and efferent. "You cur, how dare you block my attack!" The brown haired samurai wannabe stated indignantly.

Trunks sweatdropped, "Dude, you were about to slice my face, a dishonorable ploy no true samurai would EVER employ." Trunks retorted with narrowed eyes and his blade locking with Tatewaki's. *OK, I know the rules state that I cannot KILL my opponent, but what Tatewaki was doing is against the rules, I shall show this ingrate what the Saiyan prince is all about. * With a flurry of speed Trunks both divested Tatewaki of his sword and his dignity with a few well placed strokes leaving a weaponless and now wearing only blue underwear Kuno.

"I feel a draft, but I fight on...urk!" It was then that Tatewaki met Trunk's fist and was propelled by the force against the far wall and slumped down unconscious.

Trunks sweatdropped, "That was too easy, I feel sorry for him...almost." Trunks cracked his knuckles after resheathing his blade; he took up Kuno's sword and smashed the blade to pieces upon his kneecap. "You have no Honor Tatewaki so I utilize my rights to destroy your honor blade, as I was the victor and you the loser!" With that cold appraisal the purple haired demi-saiyan headed back to where Makoto was. "Thank you, for holding my book." He said somewhat sheepishly and nervous as he noted the hungry look within Makoto's eye.

Makoto's grin was predatory to the other girls; it read 'Mine HANDS off!' As she handed Trunk's his book back. "Later Sempai-san." With that She glomped Trunks and kissed him on the cheek and took off.

Trunks held his cheek where the Amazonian senshi kissed it and blinked. "Woah, now what was that kiss for?" He said under his breath little knowing the Announcer was nearby and had the mike near Trunk's mouth.

The reply he got was enough to make him nearly facefault as Makoto's strident tone replied. "Because you're too CUTE Sempai!"

Trunks swallowed nervously and went back to the other Z fighters looking very uncomfortable. "She called me cute, I am a saiyan, Saiyans are NOT cute, handsome yes, cute no!" He muttered under his breath at that.

Vegeta clasped his son's shoulder in a public display of affection. "You did me proud son." He said in a whisper, then he looked to the crowd as he stalked to the centre of the ring. "I am Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans! That purple haired brat was my son, and I am so damn PROUD of him, and if any of you weakling humans hurt him, I will make you wish that your mothers never gave birth to you!"

Everyone just looked at him with fear.

The announcer managed to break the silence. "And this is our third contestant, Vegeta!" The crowd clapped for not wanting to get on this guy's bad side. "Vegeta has been a regular to our tournaments since the Cell games." He reminded the people. "His hobbies are training, fighting the bad boys of the universe, nightly training with his wife Bulma, and trying once a for all to defeat another regular of the tournament, Son Goku."

"I can't believe Vegeta put that in his description." Bulma had her face in her hand in embarrassment about the 'nightly training with his wife' comment.

"Yeah you two are always at it 24/7." Chichi comprehended about it.

"Just let me watch the fight please." Bulma concluded and continues to watch her husband fight.

The NWC were having a difficult time trying to 'convince' Principal Kuno to get in the ring. "No! No! Don't let me go in da ring wit him!" The Principal pleaded while the others try to pry him off the benches.

"Would you be a man for once get in there!" Soun demanded as he kept on pulling.

"Are you Nuts?" The palm tree growing in the head man still hanging on for dear life. "You saw da way his kids beat mine!" He prompted his teammates. "If they can't his, what makes you think I have a chance?"

"That's why need to go in there so that you can avenge their defeat and defend their honor!" Genma once again uses 'honor' as tool for this game.

"What honor? I'm just a principal?" The Hawaiian clad coward admitted his spinelessness.

Vegeta just looked at their attempts to get the Principal to get in the ring with bemusement. "This is funnier than the time Kakorrot got his rump on fire at our last barbecue." He gave a slight chuckle at this sight.

Finally the NWC managed to get Principal Kuno into the ring. "Finally making into the ring is Furiken KuoKuo's Principal Kuno!" The announcer introduced the audience to the Principal. "Principal Kuno likes to spend time in Hawaii. His hobbies are wearing Hawaiian shirts, growing palm trees in his head, and give his students bad haircuts. Boy no wonder his kids are messed up." He uttered last part on his breath. "Now I want you two to give a good clean fight. Meaning no scratching, no biting, no hitting below the belt, and please Vegeta, no killing. But you can senselessly hurt him so that we can get this nutcase off the education administration." The sandy blonde man whispered the last part to Vegeta.

"Considered it my first occasional good deed." Vegeta whispered back with a slightly evil laugh making Principal Kuno very nervous.

"Okay ready FIGHT!" The announcer called out and leaves the ring.

Principal Kuno managed to muster enough courage for this fight. "For having your children to humiliate mine I shall have my revenge!" He whipped out his two hair clippers and starts charging at the Saiyan Prince.

"Unbelievable!" Vegeta's right eye started to twitch. "This fool's stupidity has no bounds. He makes Mr. Satan look like a genius."

Just as the insane Principal was about clipped the Prince's hair; Vegeta easily stopped him with his foot in his face. After removing his foot there is now a foot print and broken sunglasses on the Principal's face and Vegeta only made him slightly conscious so that he can have a 'talk' with him. The Prince of all Saiyans grabbed the biggest fool on all Nerima by his ugly Hawaiian shirt brought him to face.

"Now listen here you fool and I want you to listen good, got it!" Vegeta barked, getting a whimper from Principal Kuno as a response. "First off, get rid of that ridiculous palm tree from your head. You look like an idiot!" The full Saiyan swatted the palm tree from weak Principal's head; revealing a bald spot. "Second, I want you to abandoned your position as principal of Furiken KuoKuo! You were never qualified to be on in the first place!"

"But what else mesa suppose to do?" Principal Kuno begged for mercy.

"That is none of my concern!" Vegeta declined, "and finally I want you and your children GO AND GET FAMILY THERAPY!" He roared as he shook the bad Hawaiian speaking Principal by his shirt. "Do I make myself clear?" The Prince growled making the Principal scared even more and slightly nodded. "Good, now get out of my sight!" And he tossed Principal Kuno over towards the NWC's side.

Principal Kuno landed with a big thud but he scrambled and quickly scampered out of the fighting arena. Never want to face the Prince again.

"And the winner for this round is Vegeta!" The announcer shouted very happily.

Every Furiken student chanted out Vegeta's name and making him a hero for getting rid of their tyrannical Principal.

Vegeta had his arms crossed over his chest a scowl evident; he looked at the crowd and cleared his throat. "A real champion knows when to study, a true man knows right from wrong, and a real lady does not abuse her husband/boyfriend, and supports their significant other, YOU GOT ME BRATS!" With that bit of free saiyan advice Vegeta stalked off the arena to where the rest of the Z Fighters were, he noted Piccolo and nodded slightly. "No matter how you cut it Namek, just pretending she is not there is not helping, honestly I don't know what she sees in you, must have a thing for green?"

Vegeta snorted as he went to where his family was, Piccolo looked and sighed, he affixed his opal gaze to Kasumi. "You know that maybe you should return to your family, but I won't force you too, with a father like yours, I hazard your safer with me"

Kasumi's eyes widened slightly. "Mr. Namek, is that a proposition?" Her smile was showing in a slightly radiant way. *Oh my, Mr. Namek is quite nice, if you ignore the fact he rarely talks*

Piccolo rolled his eyes. "My name is Piccolo, not Mr. Namek, remember that, and for Kami's sake DON'T call me Mr. Piccolo, I had quite enough of that from Gohan when I trained him years ago."

Kasumi placed her hand over her lips. "Oh My, but that would not be proper, unless we were girlfriend/boyfriend." She said in a slightly flustered tone.

Piccolo swallowed in long sufferance. *Anything would be worth the irritation, as long as she drops the Mr. Namek crud. * Piccolo thought exasperated

It was then Nail interjected. *You know what piccles, I think she is sweet on you*

A vein ticked upon Piccolo's forehead as Nail stated this mentally, then Kami-Sama added his two cents worth. *Indeed the child is a positive influence upon you. *

Piccolo was about to tell the two he fused with to shut the hell; up when Kasumi looked Piccolo right in the eye and cleared her throat. "What you two are doing to Piccolo is not nice, apologize to Piccolo this instant." Kasumi was no longer smiling and a slight frown was upon her face.

Nail and Kami swallowed and mentally apologized to Piccolo, their twin responses as Kasumi went to talk with chi-chi was. *Damn she is scary when she is not being happy, and heaven forbid we abrade her. * There was a slight smile of pride upon piccolo's face at what Kasumi managed to do he thrust a thought into her mind

*Thank-you Kasumi Tendo, you managed to tell them off. *

Kasumi smiled slightly, chi-chi looked at Kasumi's flushed cheeks then at Piccolo and blinked. "Now dear, what do you think of Piccolo?"

Kasumi went red in the cheeks. "He is very aristocratic, I like him, however he seems to have voices in his head that makes him very well, less than balanced, to quote Ranma-kun, they drive him up the walls, and I don't think they have driver's licenses."

Chi-Chi's eyes crinkled with hidden mirth. *Oh this is indeed a surprise, someone that can actually hear this Nail and Kami-Sama? *

Kasumi went on with her speech. "They were being mean to Piccolo, so I told them off."

The entire Z fighter team sweatdropped at that revelation, after all it is not everyday you meet someone that can chastise Kami-Sama like that and Kami-Sama listen to the chastisement.

Vegeta himself shot a very unsure look at the brown haired homemaker. "Thank Kami she is only interested in the green bean." He whispered to himself and got an angry reply.

*Don't thank me you Monkey, do you think I like being told off like that, it's embarrassing! * Kami stated in Vegeta's head.

Vegeta doubled over in hysteric laughter laughing his ass off at Kami.

------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------

Drake came beside the doubled over Saiyan. "Quit it, you're looking ridiculous, good match Vegeta, I am impressed."

Vegeta straightened and was about to blast the human for his insolence, until he noted the scar. "Oh it's you, what the Hell do you think you're doing here" Vegeta deathglared Brian critically

Brian smiled wolfishly as he held a small swag. "Managed to liberate some of that perverted bastard's horde of silky darlings."

There was an indignant voice from the NWC area. "Give me back my silky darlings you scarred ingrate, I shall make you suffer for this injustice, tying me up to watch ugly old hags in lingerie was inhuman and disgusting!"

Brian thrust the swag at Trunks. "Give this top the cutie of yours whom kissed ya, tell her where you got it, via liberating them from that old letch."

Trunks nodded unsurelly, and then Brian got embarrassed as Ukyo glomped him and Kissed his face soundly, then retreated back to the NWC area.

"Urk, what was that for?" Brian said cluelessly

It was then Ranma clapped him on the back. "Man you certainly know how too piss the old freak off Ne?"

Brian looked at Ranma then at Turles. "Your kid Son Turles, not bad, He has your looks indeed"

Turles snorted, "This time I hope you're not going to Hell again, last time you went, putting signs 'Dont Feed the monkey' on the Saiyan area, was not too bright you realize, in fact, your saiyan elite female resident, can't wait to get her hands or other body parts on you, that last stunt and fight with her, proved that you are worthy Mating material to her. "

Brian swallowed nervously sending skittish glances amongst the crowd. "She ain't here is she?" He said rightfully nervous.

From her position in the NWC area Ukyo smiled slightly dark. *Gotcha cutie, now you're all MINE! * Ukyo's eyes shone possessively as she gazed at Drake.

From in Ukyo Kounji's room her locker rattled as a muffled irritated voice could be heard. "Let me out damnit, I gotta fight for my Ranma Honey!"

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

From the crowd seated in the front row, a rather large Scot was eating yet again. "Oh yeah, now that hit the spot, I can hardly wait till that blue haired girl fights, heh I am just to damn sexy to refuse, soon Akane, I will show you how a real fat bastard makes love!" The fat Scot stated, making the people in the area surrounding him go green but not with envy, the surrounding people barfed in their barf bags at Fat Bastards comment.

=============================================================== =======

Well now Kuno is defeated and soundly so, no more Mr. Bonsai tree head, Whoo Hoo, Hercule a Genius, well compared to Godai (principal Kuno's first name) he is, but who is locked in Ukyo's locker, and why is Brian so skittish? this and more Fat Bastard in the next Battle Clash!