Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Desperation ❯ Who Trains Who ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CHAPTER 8

"Can we come to?" Trunks asked, eager to train as well, and to watch this girl train the way he had been taught. Vegeta didn't say anything, so they knew it was okay. The boys gave each other a high-five, then tagged along behind them.

"I guess we should start to…" Gohan said. He turned to Amy. "Are you ready?"

"I think so," she said, not really knowing what to expect. Videl smiled reassuringly at her.

"Don't worry, you'll do fine. Gohan taught me. He's not like Vegeta, if that's what you're worried about. He won't push you too far beyond your limits."

"Then we should go to," Lita said excitedly, looking at Goku.

"Come with me. We'll go somewhere else." Goku walked out followed by a calm Lita. Raye turned to Chichi and Bulma.

"You guys are free to do what you want. There's plenty of malls downtown and there's some mone-"

"Thanks, but I have some money. Good luck, you'll need it," Bulma added glumly. When Vegeta appeared leaning against the doorway, Bulma sighed. "Yes Vegeta?"

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, his face straight.

"I already made the gravity cambers," she said, tossing Vegeta three capsules. He caught them and looked down at the capsules, smirking.

"This is why I married you," he said to himself, but Bulma heard. She smiled at the thought.

"Give one to Gohan and Goku, will you?" she called after him.

"Ready to go, Bulma?" Chichi asked as her determination shone through her eyes. She loved to shop, but never had time to because she had to take care of the wild Goten. Bulma nodded.

"Wait, take this umbrella with you. I think you might need it," Raye said indicating towards the sky as she handed them two big, black umbrellas.

"Raye? Come on! We're ready to go now! Hurry up!" Lita commanded from somewhere outside. "I've already told Chad and your grandpa that you'll be gone for awhile! Now come on!" With each word, Lita's voice seemed to get father away. Raye sighed. This is going to be a long day.

"I'm coming Lita! Hold your horses!" Raye waved bye to Chichi and Bulma. "Sorry, I have to go, but there's going to be a bus coming here in about ten minutes. Bye!" She raced out the door and after Goku and her friend. The woman watched as they all took off in one direction, Goku was carrying a screaming Raye and a calm Lita in the air, one under each arm. Gohan carried a frightened Amy, though she refused to yell, and Serena was clutching to Vegeta, just in case he decided to drop her again. Bulma laughed softly. That was exactly how he had taught Trunks to fly.

"Poor Serena," she said, walking out of the temple and down the flight of steps to the bus stop. "I think we better buy some pain relievers for the girls when they get back." Chichi nodded in approval. They watched until their family and friends were out of sight.