Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Fear One Man, Love Another ❯ Fear One Man, Love Another 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Fear One Man, Love Another 2
Author's Note: Alright in this story Chichi starts out with one guy. But don't worry she will eventually end up with Karrotto. Anyways there is an abuse warning here. Also Chichi will be out of character in this story, so you will have to deal with it. Chichi will also have two little kitties, one is goin to have wings. 18 is goin to be out of character has well, since she is going to act more like a human then android. Anyways Chichi and the others are in college. Piccollo is goin has well and he is dating Trista (Sailor Pluto's American name). I do now own
'The Right Kind of Wrong', 'Can't fight the moon light,' and 'But I do love you', is owned by LeAnn Rhimes.
'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' is owned by Cyndi Lauper.
'What About That' is owned by Janet Jackson.
Also thanks to LaBulma Vegeta for letting me use a song from her website.
________________________________________________________
Chichi and Karrotto looked around her apartment in shock. Chichi walked into the room and began to breathe heavily. Her walls were torn up and her furniture was in shambles, and on the walls where words written on it. The words were 'WHORE', 'SLUT', 'TRAMP', and others along those lines.
"Where are the cats!" exclaimed Chichi.
While Chichi searched through the rubble for the two cats. Karrotto dialed campus security. Before long Chichi had found all four cats curled up in a corner. They were a little shaken and ruffled but not harmed. Chichi gathered the four cats into her arms and sat down on the rubble, Karrotto came and sat beside her placing an arm around her waist and held her close to him. While they waited for the Campus Security to send someone up.
Veggitta and Bulma's Hotel Room_____________________________
"Did you see that?!" exclaimed Bulma collapsing on the bed.
"I saw almost everything woman!" snapped Veggitta sitting down beside her and removing his shirt.
"I was talking about the kiss that Karrotto and Chichi shared!
"That was a kiss I thought he was eating her face."
"Veggitta!"
"I was kidding woman," snapped Veggitta his tail lashing, has he tossed the shirt onto the far floor.
"Veggitta your idea of jokes are lame."
"It must have escaped to my idea of women."
"What?!"
"Woman once again I was joking. You will be the next queen of the Planet Veggitta. Father was must please when I told him I had found a strong and intelligent queen, has well has beautiful. Exactly like my mother."
Bulma just snorted, Veggitta turned around and pushed her shirt up above her stomach.
Krillian and 18's Hotel Room__________________________________
Krillian brushed his teeth while 18 took a shower.
"Krillian," 18 said when the shower turned off.
"Yeah," said Krillien turning toward the shower.
"Can you hand me one of the towels?"
"Um sure here catch," Krillian said throwing a towel over the glass shower stall door.
"Thanks," 18 said has she opened the door with the towel wrapped tightly around her.
"Um no problem."
"So what are we doing tommorrow?"
"Well I was thinking about me and you going to see a movie tommorrow night."
"Sounds great what movie?"
"Um you know how you keep saying you have always wanted to see the Moulan Rouge?"
"Yes."
"Well I was thinking that maybe you would like to go see that tommorrow."
"Wonderful."
"Man I can not believe that Karrotto kissed Chichi like that."
"Man I thought Yamcha's eyes were going to bug out of his head at the sight. Other people seemed to enjoy it though."
"Yeah when Karrotto looked up from his kiss and saw all those people staring at them. I thought he was going to blast the entire club to the next dimension."
"That was actually pretty funny," laughed 18 getting into her night clothes. "Dragion saw it thats for sure."
"I know I saw his face I thought his eyes were going to bug out of his head."
"I don't see why he was so upset he was with some slut."
"Come on lets go to bed 18," yawned Krillien. "Then we can shopping again tommorrow before the movie and then have a romantic dinner afterwards."
"Really?"
"Yeah hopefully I can aford O'Charlies though, since you like thier Spicy Chicken wings so much."
"Alright Krillien."
Yamcha's Hotel Room_______________________________________
Yamcha paced the entire length of his room. He was not even the least bit sleepy and yet he felt tired. Karrotto and Veggitta always got the girl before him. He couldn't see why either, they were monkeys nothing more then that. What girls saw in them he could not figure it out. They were too musclular, they were too tanned. They even had tails, tails that would be suited better on monkey's bodies. They were monkey tails, this was riduclus. The women of Earth and men from the Planet of Veggitta was unthinkable.
Yamcha was thinking this when a knock came at his door. He opened the door and narrowed his eyes.
"What do you want cousin?"
"I have come to help you get the woman you desire. Has long has you help me get back the woman I want. Is it a deal?"
Yamcha stared at his cousin and then nodded. "It's a deal cousin."
"Good."
Veggitta and Bulma's Hotel Room______________________________
Bulma watched Veggitta curiously has he pushed her shirt above her stomach. He then ran his hands over her stomach and began kissing it. She stared at him her stomach was on fire from the kisses.
Trista and Piccollo's Hotel Room_______________________________
Piccollo was meditating while Trista brushed her long mane of hair out. She then began braiding it so it would not get tanlged in her sleep. Piccollo opened one eye to look at his girlfriend.
"Why do insist on braiding it everynight?" he demanded his eyes closed.
"Well simple so that it doesn't get tangled in my sleepppppppppppppp. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
Trista had shouted becuase Piccollo had thrown her onto the bed and was grinning down at her.
"Piccollooooooooooo."
Again she was cut off has Piccollo slammed his mouth down on hers. Inticing her to open her mouth with his tongue.
Chichi's dorm_____________________________________________
Chichi sat huddled on a pile of her furniture with Karrotto's arm protectively around her. The four cats lay on a pillow at their feet. Two men from campus security were asking her questions.
"Do you have any idea who might want to do this?" one asked.
"No one besides me has a key to my room."
"Well the room showed signs of forced entery. Yet nothing was stolen."
"What do you mean?"
"We think the person either a). had a grudge against you or b). was after you. Do you have anyplace you can stay?"
"She'll stay with me at the hotel," said Karrotto.
"Who are you?"
"I am a friend of hers and her cousins. Thats who I am."
The man looked between them and finally nodded. "Fine, but give me the number of your hotel room so I can reach you."
"Fine," Karrotto said and did so.
Then he helped her gather somethings and the cats. Then he picked her up and her belongings and he took off toward the hotel room.
Veggitta and Bulma's Hotel Room______________________________
Veggitta smirked and pulled back from her stomach. He then placed his hands on her stomach and slowly traced circles with his fingers. He began to tickle her stomach. Bulma began laughing and wiggering to try and get away from him.
"Hahahaha Veggitta stop."
Veggitta smirked and continued to tickle her stomach. Till she had tears in her eyes. Veggitta laughed at her and they continued to laugh and tickle eachother. Till they collapsed on the bed exhausted and fell asleep.
Piccollo and Trista's Hotel Room_______________________________
Piccollo and Trista were rolling aorund on their bed laughing and kissing eacother. Each fighting for the dominance over the other. Trista finally won when they fell off the bed and landed on the floor. She smiled and kissed him before they fell asleep on the floor.
Karrotto's Hotel Room_______________________________________
Karrotto set Chichi down in his hotel room, he then placed the cats down on a chair.
"Come on lets go to bed Chi. Since there is only one bed we will have to share it."
"Um," said Chichi she thought a moment. "Alright."
Karrotto picked her up and placed her on the bed climbing in after her. He then kissed her and fell asleep his arms wrapped around her.
Full Moon Club next night____________________________________
Chichi stood up on stage and smiled at Karrotto through the shadows. Karrotto had kissed her last night at the club. She had been taking by surprise and had just stood there. She knew he was a Sayain and knew the reputation of Sayain men. She had no idea weither or not he really did feel this way or not. The song started a pounding rythm. She began pacing the floor then she opened her mouth and began to sing.
Chichi: "I KNOW ALL ABOUT, 'BOUT YOUR REPUTATION/AND HOW IT'S BOUND TO BE A HEARTBREAK SITUATION/BUT I CAN'T HELP IT IF I'M HELPLESS/EVERYTIME THAT I'M WHERE YOU ARE/YOU WALK IN AND MY STRENGTH WALKS OUT THE DOOR/SAY MY NAME AND I CAN'T FIGHT ANYMORE/OH I KNOW I SHOULD GO/BUT I NEED YOUR TOUCH JUST TOO DAMN MUCH./LOVING YOU ISN'T REALLY SOMETHING I SHOULD DO/SHOULDN'T WANNA SPEND MY TIME WITH YOU/I SHOULD TRY TO BE STRONG/BUT BABY, YOU'RE THE RIGHT KIND OF WRONG/BABY YOU'RE THE RIGHT KIND OF WRONG/MIGHT BE A MISTAKE, A MISTAKE I'M MAKING/BUT WHAT YOU'RE GIVING I AM HAPPY TO BE TAKING/'COZ NO-ONE'S EVER MADE ME FEEL THE WAY I FEEL/WHEN I'M IN YOUR ARMS/THEY SAY YOU'RE SOMETHING I SHOULD DO WITHOUT/THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT GOES ON WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT/THERE'S NO WAY TO EXPLAIN/ALL THE PLEASURE IS WORTH ALL THE PAIN"
Chichi and band: "LOVING YOU ISN'T REALLY SOMETHING I SHOULD DO/SHOULDN'T WANNA SPEND MY TIME WITH YOU/I SHOULD TRY TO BE STRONG/BUT BABY, YOU'RE THE RIGHT KIND OF WRONG/BABY YOU'RE THE RIGHT KIND OF WRONG"
Chichi: "I SHOULD TRY TO RUN/BUT I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO/'COZ EVERY TIME I RUN YOU'RE THE ONE I RUN TO/I CAN'T DO WITHOUT WHAT YOU DO TO ME/I DON'T CARE IF I'M IN TOO DEEP"
Back upsingers: "I KNOW ALL ABOUT, 'BOUT YOUR REPUTATION/AND HOW IT'S BOUND TO BE A HEARTBREAK SITUATION/BUT I CAN'T HELP IT IF I'M HELPLESS/EVERYTIME THAT I'M WHERE YOU ARE/YOU WALK IN AND MY STRENGTH WALKS OUT THE DOOR/SAY MY NAME AND I CAN'T FIGHT ANYMORE/OH I KNOW I SHOULD GO/BUT I NEED YOUR TOUCH JUST TOO DAMN MUCH"
Chichi: "LOVING YOU ISN'T REALLY SOMETHING I SHOULD DO/SHOULDN'T WANNA SPEND MY TIME WITH YOU/I SHOULD TRY TO BE STRONG/BUT BABY, YOU'RE THE RIGHT KIND OF WRONG/BABY YOU'RE THE RIGHT KIND OF WRONG."
The crowd cheered and Chichi smiled and bowed to the crowd and introduced her band. The crowd cheered and began chanting for another song that had become popular. Even though she had not sung it in awhile. She smiled and the band started up recieving a cheer from the crowd. Chichi began dancing around the stage slowly then she stopped and began singing.
"I DON'T LIKE TO BE ALONE IN THE NIGHT/I DON'T LIKE TO HEAR I'M WRONG WHEN I'M RIGHT/I DON'T LIKE TO HAVE THE RAIN ON MY SHOES/BUT I DO LOVE YOU/BUT I DO LOVE YOU/I DON'T LIKE TO SEE A SKY PAINTED GRAY/I DON'T LIKE WHEN NOTHING'S GOING MY WAY/I DON'T LIKE TO BE THE ONE WITH THE BLUES/BUT I DO LOVE YOU/BUT I DO LOVE YOU/LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE WAY YOU'RE LOVING ME/THE WAY YOU LAY YOUR HEAD UPON MY SHOULDER WHEN YOU SLEEP/AND I LOVE TO KISS YOU IN THE RAIN/I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU DO, I DO/I DON'T LIKE TO TURN THE RADIO ON/JUST TO FIND I'VE MISSED MY FAVORITE SONG/I DON'T LIKE TO BE THE LAST WITH THE NEWS/BUT I DO LOVE YOU/BUT I DO LOVE YOU/LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE WAY YOU'RE LOVING ME/THE WAY YOU LAY YOUR HEAD UPON MY SHOULDER WHEN YOU SLEEP AND I LOVE TO KISS YOU IN THE RAIN/I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU DO, OH I DOI DON'T LIKE TO BE ALONE IN THE NIGHT/I DON'T LIKE TO HEAR I'M WRONG WHEN I'M RIGHT/I DON'T LIKE TO HAVE THE RAIN ON MY SHOES/BUT I DO LOVE YOU/BUT I DO LOVE YOU/BUT I DO LOVE YOU."
The crowd cheered and Karrotto clapped and whistled along with everyone else. Karrotto smiled has the band started up an upbeat song. Chichi smiled and began moving to the beat of the song.
"I come home in the morning light/My mother says when you gonna live your life right/Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones/And girls they want to have fun/Oh girls just want to have fun/The phone rings in the middle of the night/My father yells what you gonna do with your life/Oh daddy dear you know you're still number one/But girls they want to have fun/Oh girls just want to have--/That's all they really want/Some fun/When the working day is done/Girls-- they want to have fun/Oh girls just want to have fun/Some boys take a beautiful girl/And hide her away from the rest of the world/I want to be the one to walk in the sun/Oh girls they want to have fun/Oh girls just want to have/That's all they really want/Some fun/When the working day is done/Girls--they want to have fun/Oh girls just want to have fun,/They want to have fun,/They want to have fun..."
Chichi smiled and allowed the band a break before the next hour. She walked off the stage when a blast emineted from below the stage and sent Chichi crashing into a wall and destoryed the lights.
Chichi pulled herself up and looked around.
"Is everyone alright!" she shouted.
She glanced around has several people nodded and shouted affirmatives at her.
"Good!" she said calmly good. "Now. What the hell happened does anyone know?!"
"I think someone planted a small bomb or something under the stage," said Amara.
"Damn," muttered Chichi.
"I will try and get the power back on," said Bulma.
"I will help you," said Amy. "Can you follow my voice?"
"I can stay there till I reach you will ya?"
"Right."
"Good you two try to get the power back on," said Chichi.
Just then a cloacked figure put his hand over her mouth and began carring her off. The figure ran into something hard and turned around placing a dagger at Chichi's throart. He narrowed his eyes and glared up at the angry face of Karrotto.
"Let me pass or the bitch dies," snarled the figure.
"I let you pass with my future mate I will hunt you done and kill you," snarled Karrotto.
"I would so love to see you try to get your whore back."
Karrotto growled and lunged at them. Chichi ducked has Karrotto's hand slammed into the cloacked figure's face. He then yanked Chichi safely into his arms. It was then that Bulma and Amy managed to get the power back on. The moment the power came on Karrotto pressed his mouth roughly onto Chichi's lips. The crowd roared in approval and cheered them on. Chichi pulled back and licked her lips faintly with a small blush growing on her cheeks.
Bulma and and the others laughed at the look on Dragion's face. Amara went up to Chichi and whispered something into her ears. Chichi nodded she whispered something into Karrotto's ear who roared with laughter and grabbed Dragion by the back of the neck and pushed him foreward. Chichi's band took their postions and began a song that started out slow and soft so did her voice.
Chichi: "We walked along the beach/What a moon lit night/He held my hands in his/He kissed me he said/I wanna spend my life with you/I want you for my wife/Just then I thought."
Then the music got louder and with a heart pounding beat. Chichi voice got louder and furious.
Chichi: "What about the times you lied to me/What about the times you said no on would want me/What about all the shit you've done to me/What about that/What about that/What about the times you yelled at me/What about the times I cried/You wouldn't hold me/What about those things/What about that/What about that/I took a pause/And then a deep sigh/He looked right into my eyes/As he said/I know I didn't say somethin' wrong/I didn't have the courage to say/But then I thought/What about the times you lied to me/What about the times you said no on would want me/What about all the shit you've done to me/What about that/What about that/What about the times you yelled at me/What about the times I cried/You wouldn't hold me/What about those things/What about that/What about that/I took a pause/And then a deep sigh/He looked right into my eyes/As he said/I know I didn't say somethin' wrong/I didn't have the courage to say/But then I thought/Oh/What about the times you hit my face/What about the times you kept on when I said/No more please/What about those things/What about that/What about that oh/What about the times you shamed me/What about the times when you said you didn't fuck her/She only gave you head/What about that/What about that/Don't wanna live my life in misery/Don't tell me you did it 'cause you love me/I don't believe/I'm sick and tired/Your deceptive games/Wonder where/You have been/I can't live life wondering/My heart was poundin'/But the time had come/To stop lettin' my whisperin' heart control me/And tellin' my screamin' mind what to do/I looked him straight in the eye/And then I said/What about the times you lied to me/What about the times you said no on would want me/What about all the shit you've done to me/What about that/What about that/What about the times you yelled at me/What about the times I cried/You wouldn't hold me/What about those things/What about that/What about that/I took a pause/And then a deep sigh/He looked right into my eyes/As he said/I know I didn't say somethin' wrong/I didn't have the courage to say/But then I thought/What about the times you hit my face/What about the times you kept on when I said/No more please/What about those things/What about that/What about that oh/What about the times you shamed me/What about the times when you said you didn't fuck her/She only gave you head/What about that/What about that/What about the times you lied to me/What about the times you said no on would want me/What about all the shit you've done to me/What about that/What about that/What about the times you yelled at me/What about the times I cried/You wouldn't hold me/What about those things/What about that/What about that"
The music became more slow and soft like her voice.
Chichi: "I took a pause/And then a deep sigh/He looked right into my eyes/As he said/I know I didn't say somethin' wrong/I didn't have the courage to say/But then I thought"
Just then music got louder and pulsing.
Chichi: "What about the times you hit my face/What about the times you kept on when I said/No more please/What about those things/What about that/What about that oh/What about the times you shamed me/What about the times when you said you didn't fuck her/She only gave you head/What about that/What about that."
Chichi had been in Dragion's face and was pushing him around the stage. While the crowded roared in laughter and cheered her on. Karrotto just crossed his arms across his chest and smirked. He was enjoying watching his future mate stand up to her fears. This was quite a show, obivoulsy the crowd agreed with him. Dragion stumbled to his feet and glared at the laughing crowd, then he glared at Chichi.
"I will get you for this bitch," he snarled.
Karrotto smirked and wrapped his arms around her happily and protectively. Then Dragion dashed from the club while the crowd parted and laughed. The band started up another song that was slight upbeat. Chichi wrapped her arms around Karrotto's neck who in turn wrapped his arms around her waist.
Chichi: "UNDER A LOVER'S SKY/GONNA BE WITH YOU/AND NO-ONES GONNA BE AROUND/IF YOU THINK THAT YOU WON'T FALL/WELL JUST WAIT UNTIL, 'TIL THE SUN GOES DOWN/UNDERNEATH THE STARLIGHT, STARLIGHT/THERE'S A MAGICAL FEELING SO RIGHT/IT WILL TAKE YOU IN TONIGHT/YOU CAN TRY TO RESIST/TRY TO HIDE FROM MY KISS/BUT YOU KNOW, BUT YOU KNOW THAT YOU/CAN'T FIGHT THE MOONLIGHT/DEEP IN THE DARK/YOU'LL SURRENDER YOUR HEART/DON'T YOU KNOW, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU/CAN'T FIGHT THE MOONLIGHT/NO, YOU CANÕT FIGHT IT/IT'S GONNA GET TO YOUR HEART"
Karrotto: "THERE'S NO ESCAPE FROM LOVE/ONCE THE GENTLE BREEZE WEAVES IT'S SPELL UPON YOUR HEART/NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK/IT WON'T BE TOO LONG 'TIL YOU'RE IN MY ARMS/UNDERNEATH THE STARLIGHT, STARLIGHT/WE'LL BE LOST IN A RHYTHM SO RIGHT/FEEL IT STEAL YOUR HEART TONIGHT/YOU CAN TRY TO RESIST/TRY TO HIDE FROM MY KISS/BUT YOU KNOW, BUT YOU KNOW THAT YOU/CAN'T FIGHT THE MOONLIGHT/DEEP IN THE DARK/YOU'LL SURRENDER YOUR HEART/DON'T YOU KNOW, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU/CAN'T FIGHT THE MOONLIGHT/NO, YOU CAN'T FIGHT IT"
Both: "NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO/THE NIGHT IS GONNA GET TO YOU/CAN'T FIGHT IT, DON'T TRY IT/YOU'RE NEVER GONNA WIN/'COZ UNDERNEATH THE STARLIGHT, STARLIGHT/THERE'S A MAGICAL FEELING SO RIGHT/IT WILL STEAL YOUR HEART TONIGHT/YOU CAN TRY TO RESIST/TRY TO HIDE FROM MY KISS/BUT YOU KNOW, BUT YOU KNOW THAT YOU/CAN'T FIGHT THE MOONLIGHT/DEEP IN THE DARK/YOU'LL SURRENDER YOUR HEART/DON'T YOU KNOW, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU/CAN'T FIGHT THE MOONLIGHT/NO, YOU CAN'T FIGHT IT"
The crowd roared its approval of the couple and Chichi laughed has Karrotto and Chichi kissed ones more. The crowd roared and began to clap their hands togeather in a standing ovation. Bulma hollared and laughed at the pair has they bowed. Just then the manager of the club came out and stepped onto stage to talk to the pair."Hello Sanakas-san," said Chichi.
"Hello Chichi-chan," said Sanakas. "You are remarkable together. I think you should perform together more often."
"I think I like that idea," smirked Karrotto gently squeezing Chichi's butt.
Chichi eyes went wide and she blushed softly. Karrotto laughed and stepped into the crowd with his hand tightly around Chichi's. The crowd split and began clapping enouthasticly for them has they passed. Karrotto lead Chichi out of the club and picked her up and took off to his hotel room.
It was late at night and Karrotto and Chichi were sleeping wrapped in eachothers arms. Karrotto was wearing nothing but baggy pants and Chichi wore cut off jeans and a tank top. They were so deep in slumber they did not notice the dark figure break into their room and creapt to the bed. He spat on Karrotto's hair and slowly unwrapped his arms from around Chichi. Then he threw her over his shoulder and creapt out of the window tossing her into the back of a van and climbed in after her shutting the door.
The man looked at the girl still sleeping peacfully. He grabbed some rope and wrapped it around her wrists tieing them together. He then did the same process to her feet, beforeing taking another piece of rope and tieing her arms above her head and to a rail. The man then climbed into the front passanger side and shut a small plastic door behind him and waited for his cousin.
Veggitta and Bulma's Hotel Room______________________________
Veggitta removed his shirt and tossed it to the ground before looking at what his future mate was wearing she was dressed in a small dark blue night gown. It stopped just above the knees and showed some cleavage. Yet it was refined which was one of the things Veggitta liked about her. She was in between trashy and refined. Which was an excellent combination. He just didn't plan on telling her that.
Veggitta smirked and walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her. A soft song from the radio came on and he began to sing to her.
Veggitta: "Bulma, I'm sorry/(Not gonna let you down)/Sorry for the things that happened to you, babe/For what Yamcha did/I'll show you that I'm not gonna do those things that he did to you/I'm gonna love you I'm gonna hold you/I'm gonna give you everything that your heart desires/You don't have to question love/Cuz when I get home I'll show you love/I know you're hurting baby/Because of what that weak ass human did/But here I am to rescue you/From that weakling of sin/He took your life from you/And noted you for him/Promised you brighter days/But now your light is dim/He had no right to do/The things he did to you/If I had half a chance/Woman, I'd be good to you/Don't let don't let don't let don't let/Don't let what happened in your past hurt our future/One weakling can make one women hate all men/Tell me why is it that/One weakling can make one woman hate all men/Makes a woman hate all men/One weakling can make one women hate all men/I'm sorry that Human took your heart and did you in/You lived your life a lie/Now it's time to seek the truth/If it takes the rest of my days I'm gonna make it up to you/So you let your guards on down/I don't want to go no rounds/Cuz baby, I'm here for you/Truly, truly here for you/Don't let don't let don't let don't let/Don't let what happened in the past hurt our future/Woman Im' sorry that Yamcha took your heart and did you in/I'm not tryin' to hurt you/(I'm not tryin' to hurt you pretty baby, pretty baby)/I just wanna make sweet love to you/(All I wanna do is make you feel good all over)/While making love all the things/He said he'd do to you and he didn't Woman/I'll do for you/Bulma I'll do, vow to cuz I'm sorry that he took your heart/And did you in, yeah while/Ladies, it was Human all along/That made ya get up and get out and do wrong/I know you didn't really wanna do it/Hey, but being pissed off at us led you to it/Yes it did, yes it did, yes it did, oh, oh, oh/It mean I'm sorry Woman/For coming in late from being out all night oh yeah/See I was so busy out there doing you wrong while you were out there with somebody else/Getting your groove on, oh, oh, oh, oh/I guess its' a lesson to be learned/Be careful of the bridge you burn, oh oh"
Bulma smiled has she was lead to the bed by her prince. He wrapped his arms around her and they fell back ontop of the bed. Then while she laid her head ontop of his bare chest, they both fell aslepp. But what they didn't know was that they were being watched and that the watcher was really ticked about the song that Veggitta had just sung to Bulma (Now when I mean ticked off I mean ticked off man you could see steam coming out of his ears there was flames in his eyes, and his face was ther color of a tomato man he even had foam coming out of his mouth anyways).
The man waited awhile to make sure they were really really asleep and moved to the bed. He slowly removed Veggitta's arms (with lots and lots and lots and lots of effort (incase you haven't realized I am no fan of this one guy)). When he final unwraped Veggitta's arms from around Bulma he looked at her night gown and nearly fell back in surprise at it. She looked really good in it. He snorted and muttered something under his breathe then threw Bulma over his shoulder and left the room.
When he got outside a van was waiting for him. He tossed her into the back and climbed inside. Where he did the same thing to Bulma has his cousin had done to Chichi cept he tied her on the other side of the van back. Then he joined his cousin up front and drove away.
"Where to?" his companion asked him.
"How bout the ole hunting lodge since it deserted we can do whatever we want to our two lovely ladies without being distrubed."
"I hope you know what you are doing taking the prince of the monkey's future 'mate'."
"Do you know what you are doing taking Karrotto future tramp?'
"What the hell do you mean cousin?"
"Simple Karrotto is by far stronger then Veggitta though not by much."
"Quite and keep driving we don't want our precious cargo to wake up yet now do we?"
"True."
Karrotto's Hotel Room______________________________________ Karrotto woke up slightly grodge and looked around. He jerked awake when he realized that Chichi was not with him. His eyes roamed the room has he got out of bed and walked around the hotel room looking for her. He returned from the bathroom not seeing her and frooze his eyes sliding to the open window. He moved toward it sticking his head out and looked down. There he saw tire marks right inbetween his and Veggitts and Bulma's hotel room windows. One word escaped his lips in a snarl.
"Dragion."
Veggitta and Bulma's Hotel Room______________________________
Something awoke him though he had no idea what. Something pulling at his conciussness about Bulma and some danger she was in. He looked around jerking out of bed realizing that she was no longer beside. He was on his feet imeddiately and looking for her. He stormed into the bathroom and scanned it before running out and allowing his eyes to fall on the open window.
He dashed to the window and looked out into the street below. His eyes fell upon tire marks and his lips drew into a snarl. A word reached his ears.
"Dragion."
Veggitta looked to the side and saw Karrotto looking down has well.
"I think," said Veggitta coldly. "That Yamcha and Dragion have stolen our mates."
"What should we do about it?" smirked Karrotto looking at him.
"Kill them what else."
Veggitta and Karrotto dashed outside and looked in the direction the skidd marks were heading.
"Lets go hunting Karrotto for our matse and the fools that would dare to take them from us," smirked Veggitta evilly.
"Right," whispered Karrotto darkly.
Karrotto grined showing his canines and the three-quarters full moon glinted off of them. Then both men sprinted off searching for their mates ki before blasting off into the air.
Cabin in the woods a dirty freaky lookin bedroom__________________
Chichi awoke to find herself with her hands behind her back tied to a bedpost. She looked around and nearly screamed in horror. All over the room were pictures of her, one even had lipstick on its mouth. There were also atricles of her clothing lieing around the floor. She was freaking out whoever lived her was insane. She looked down at what she was wearing and more fear welled up inside of her. She was in a long slim red silk nightie with lace over her breasts. She looked up when she heard the door open.
"Dragion!" she gasped.
When he moved toward her and began groping at her breasts. She became more then terriffied.
"Karrotto help me!"
Another bedroom on the otherside of the cabin_________________
Bulma shook her head and moaned, she sighed when she felt someone over her.
"Veggitta not now alright?" she mummrred. "I told you I wanted to wait."
"Who the hell said anything about me being Vegitta?" whispered a cold voice above her.
Bulma's eyes shoot open and her eyes went wide seeing Yamcha over her. She realised her top was half off. She narrowed her eyes and took a deep breathe.
"Get off of ME!"
"Why would I do that?"
"Yamacha when Veggitta finds out about this he will..."
"He will do nothing because he will not even know you are goin until its too late."
"Get off of me."
"No."
"Veggitta where are you?!"
Elsewhere________________________________________________ "Veggitta where are you?!"
Veggitta stopped and listened sensing it heard his mate. She could have sworn he heard her and she sounded terrified. He knew why probably Yamcha had taken her from him. Bulma was his be right. Though they had not mated yet she was still his. Did the bakayaro forget that he no longer was worthy of someone like Bulma? Obivously the man did not even realise he was worthless fool. He was a coward has well. for forcing himself onto a woman that would not want him. He would get him back for doing something like this. No one touched the future mate of the royal family and lived. He turned to Karrotto that looked like he was seething.
"Karrotto help me!"
Karrotto stopped in midair and looked around. Chichi had just screamed his name, the fear was evident in her voice. He knew why too Dragion was probably taking advantage of her. The coward the freakin bakayaro coward. How dare he touch her, she belonged to a greater male. The coward would die for such a thing. No man on the Planet Veggitta was so dishonorable has to take another's mate and force himself on her. No one. The only way to respond to this was death.
Both men looked at eachother and with a roar of fury blasted off imediatly knowing where their future mates were.
Dragion's Room____________________________________________
Chichi screamed in pain and fear has she was once again belted across the face roughly.
"You aren't so tough now are ya onna?"
"Let me go!"
"Shut up woman I will give you the orders from now on."
Chichi screamed has she was punched in the stomach. She collapsed onto the bed she couldn't think straight everything was so blurry. Though she could hear her mother's voice calling out to her. The last thing she whispered before falling into darkness was one name that meant the world to her.
"Karrotto."
Chichi's dream____________________________________________
Chichi opened her eyes and looked around her. She was in some marvellous palace and she was dressed in some gown of some sort.
"Chichi," said a female voice behind her.
"Mother," gasped Chichi turning around. "Mother where are we how can this be you are dead."
"I know I am child. But you must listen we are in the royal palace of the Planet Chiyackle."
"Planet Chiyackle you mean the planet you were born on?"
"Yes my daughter that planet now you must awaken your warriorself once more. You hid it deep inside you for fear of Dragion. My daughter you must release that power once more."
"I can't mother."
My darling daughter do not be afriad of the power within you let it explode inside yourself. Do so now you must end the fear. You have to end the fear you have within yourself. End it and become the proud warrior you once were."
"I do not know how mother."
"You must allow your instincts to take over."
"My intincts mother what do you mean?"
"Let go of everything and do what your body tells you to do. Do not fight it and allowl yourself to become one with everything. You are the Chiyacklin Princess and desreve someone who will love you for it. Not someone like him, he is not worthy of your time or affection. You must save you and your friend Bulma. Do you understand me?"
"Yes mother I understand you perfectly."
"Good."
Dragion's Room____________________________________________
"Enough!" screamed Chichi in fury her power rising. "Enough! Enough! Enough! I have had enough!"
Dragion was thrown back by a sudden blast of power. He looked up and saw Chichi standing over him in fury. Her nightie was torn at the skirt so it showed her musclur legs off. Dragion was in shock of what he saw. The woman had never once before shown in skill for such a thing.
"What the hell?!"
"Dragion I have had enough of you! Begone from my site weakling fool!"
So saying Chichi blasted Dragion into the next dimension. Then she whirled her head to Bulma's screams and dashed toward them in fury.
Yamacha's Room___________________________________________
Yamcha looked up and felt the sudden burst of unfamillar energy. He looked down at the furious scared form under him and smirked in superiority. He was the only one who could make her whimper in fear. He always enjoyed scarying her and hurting her. He moved down to bite her neck only to jerk back up toward the door.
There in the door stood a woman with silver hair and glowing sapphire blue eyes.
"Who the hell are you?!"
"Get off my cousin."
"Chichi?!" screamed Bulma. "Chichi help me!"
Chichi snarled and aimed a blast at Yamcha. The blast hit him and knocked him off of Bulma. Who scambbled from the bed and behind Chichi. Chichi blasted him to the next dimension and lead her scared cousin outside. Where she promptly blasted the Cabin into nothing but wood. She looked feeling two nearby kis of Veggitta and Karrotto.
"They come," she said softly allowing her ki level to drop.
Karrotto and Veggitta looked down and saw two figures sitting on a pile of rubble. They floated down and nearly gasped at what they saw. Chichi and Bulma sitting calmly on the rubble. Though when Bulma saw Veggitta she threw herself into his arms.
"So," Chichi said calmly. "What took you guys so long?"
Later that week at Chichi's new apartment________________________
Chichi laughed has she and her friends talked about the teachers and all. Veggitta kept trying to keep Chat out of his hair. Since the cat somehow decided that his hair was the perfect place to take a nap. Lita and Bulma could not stop laughing at this. Though Veggitta evemtually gave up and with a huff crossed his arms over his chest in annoyance. Bulma just kept laughin at him and then kissed his check. Which calmed him down a bit though not much.
Karrotto was relaxing on a chair with Chichi comfortablely snuggled into his lap. Everyone was enjoying themselves even though they tried to ignore 17 and Hasha's make out session in the corner. However at one point in the day Bulma noticed something glistening on Chichi's finger. It was apparent that Sernea did has well.
"Oh my god!" She screamed jumping up knocking the chair she and Darien had been sitting on over backwards. "Chichi you and Karrotto are engaged!"
"Yeah and do not shout in here please," said Chichi softly blushing.
Karrotto just smirked and pulled her even closer against him. Everyone laughed this was a great day.
"Hey," said Bulma. "Why not have a triple wedding?"
"That would be great!" exclaimed Sernea.
"Woman," snapped Veggittta. "Sayains have very few people at their weddings."
"Oh come one Veggitta," said Bulma. "We can have a Human wedding in the morning and the Sayain one that night."
"Fine but only people in this room are invited!" huffed Veggitta. "And it has to be done the day of the next full moon."
"But thats next week!" exclaimed Minna. "How are you going to get a weeding planned by then?"
"I am Bulma Briefs my father owns Capsule Corps. I can do what I want in any amount of time. The hard part will be getting a priest."
"Why not a hand tieing cermony?" suggested Chichi thoughtfully.
"Hand tieing cermony?" asked Amara. "Whats that?"
"Well all we need is a high priestess to tie the couple's hands together. It is considered bonding."
"Wow that sounds major fab!" exclaimed Sernea. "Lets do it!"
A Week Later___________________________________________
Chichi, Bulma, and Sernea in the back of a meadow. While Chichi's mother waited for them a few feet away with their soon to be husbands. Chichi was smiling and began to walk up front, she was soon followed by Bulma, who was soon followed by Sernea. All three women wore simallar loose white off the shoulder dresses. Though the flowers in their hair was different Chichi wore Jasmines, Bulma wore red roses, and Sernea wore white ones. All three women looked beautiful, it was all the men could do not to droll.
Chichi's mother performed the cermony and tied the hands together while their friends cheered. Their was lots and lots and lots of kissing between everyone their guests and the hosts/hostess. Man it was one big make out session (well not really but you get the idea). After that Chichi's mother brought them too a gazebo on old Chiyackle for the celebration. There was music provided by Chiyackl'e dead with some music from Planet Veggitta, the Moon Kingdom, and Earth. Their was also food provided from all three planets and the moon. Of course you can probably guess what happened that night.END