Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Guardian of my heart ❯ Angel Savior ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Guardian of my Heart

Hi, minna heres another one of my storys. Hopefully this will get more reviews then the first story. Well I g2g I got a date with my favorite anime hunk, Gohan

Ch. 1 - Angel Savior

Disclaimer: I only own Nikki and over $27,000 dollars in my bank account, but I don't own DBZ or Sailor Moon so you can't get any of it HA! Oh and Videl, of course, doesn't exist.

The new allys of the Negaverse looked upon the beaten and bloodied body of the one who had taken tem on. After deciding that she would die soon, they opened a portal to the Negaverse and left.

(This means happening at the same time)

Gohan looked up from his studies as he felt a ki drop dangerously low.'Its to pure and innocent to be evil. I better check it out.' Gohan checked to make sure he had a senzu bean before flying off. Gohan followed the ki to a wooded area. He had felt the ki drop steadily more as he flew towards it. He landed in a clearing and looked around. He spotted a girl, she must have been a year younger than him, laying in a crater in the ground. As he walked nearer he noticed that the girl had silver wings which were half covered in blood. "Oh, my god, a tenshi!" he whispered.(AN: Tenshi means angel) He quickly ran over to her to inspect how badly she was hurt. He noticed plenty of burns and had many cuts, an especially large one on her forehead, from which the blood ran freely into her hair mixing with the already dried blood.

As he inspected the burns he noticed something odd about them. One, around her waist which looked like a heart chain, while the other looked like they were from fire and lightning. The cuts from her body looked like they were from some kind of curved metal. The gown she was wearing was soaked, while ice incased her legs. Gohan noted it strange that the ice wasn't melting even in this summer heat. She had a slash on her right cheek that looked like it was from a thorn of some sort. Gohan wiped away the blood on her forehead and noticed a pinkish purple symbol with a golden crescent moon in the middle. Lifting her up out of the crater, he held her up and put the senzu bean in her mouth. He rubbed her throat to get her to swallow it. When she did, some of the minor burns healed as did the gashes on her forehead and cheek with other cuts from her body and wings. She opened her eyes and quickly shut them in pain before leaning up and wincing. She look ed at Gohan and said "One moment." She placed her hand on her side and started chanting in a language that Gohan didn't recognize. She started to glow a blue aura as the rest of her wounds healed. Gohan just watched in amazement. The tenshi giggled at his expression, which broke him out of his stupor. "Thank you for saving me, Son Gohan, for saving a tenshi is sacred. For when somebody rescues an angel from death, his or her evil deeds are immediately forgotten even if they come up in the future." She got up to walk away, but Gohan stopped her by grabbing her hand. "Please, Tenshi. What is your name? And how do you know mine?" She looked him in the eyes and smiled at him. "All will be revealed soon." She whispered. And with that she disappeared.