Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Guardian of my heart ❯ Kiss of a Guardian ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 2 - Kiss of a Guardian

Disclaimer: I don't own any animes so you can't sue me for any of my $27,000. I only own Nikki and Erin.

Gohan rubbed his temples, frustrated. It seemed that he couldn't concentrate on anything lately. All of his thoughts wandered to the Angel he saved last week. When she had looked into his eyes, he saw many emotions in her blue eyes. He saw grief, sadness, pain, and guilt. And just a bit of anger and pride. But the one he saw right away was betrayal. "Can't concentrate?"

He turned around to see the tenshi sitting on his bed. She still had the same emotion filled eyes, but her hair was rid of the blood that was spilt into it, as were her wings. Her red hair was up in two buns with streamers hanging down, her wings folded at her back. The symbol was still on her forehead glowing slightly. Instead of the gown she wore last week, she wore a t-shirt and jeans, which he quirked an eyebrow at. She noticed and explained.

"While on Earth we're required to wear normal clothes

unless we're fighting evil entities. That's what hurt me last week. Or who it took over that hurt me." The pain and betrayal in her eyes intensified while tears spilled out.

Gohan got up and knelt in front of her, wiping away her tears. "Don't cry Tenshi, I hate to see you sad." He said pressing his forehead against hers

There lips were only a few inches away now. "I like that nickname. Tenshi." She repeated. "But I think I should tell you my real name before." She was silenced by Gohan's finger on her lips. "Tell me later." He, said, removing his finger from her lips.

The tenshi looked into his eyes and saw warmth and happiness. The two things she needed. The two things he could provide. She soon closed the space between their lips. There, in that moment, two souls bonded.

The girl broke the kiss and whispered in his ear, "My name is Nikki

And I'm your guardian angel." She gave him another quick kiss, before glowing and disappearing.

Hi readers! I wanna thank all of you and wonder where are the reviews but I want 5 before I put up the next chapter. I don't care how much you plead or beg I'm not gonna til I see 5 reviews. First reviewer gets a plate of ChiChis cooking. Last reviewer gets a plate of Serenas cooking. And I know the chapters are short but hey look a lot longer on paper ok?