Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Kajin Itsi Dsrate ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kajin Itsi Dsrate

Chapter Seven

By White Rain

~~~

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or Dragonball Z. I do, however, own this fan fiction and the concepts and original characters from it.

~~~

Krstlyn walked down the long hallways of the palace of the Guardians. She had no idea where Linzy would be.

Linzy

Krstlyn could hardly believe that the young guardian was going to help the Chosen One-or Son Gohan.

But there was nothing she could do. The queen had never been wrong about witch guardian would work with each protected.

Krstlyn was the only one besides the queen who knew most about the chosen one. Gohan was the only one with the mixed blood of Sayjin, Human and Lunerian running through his veins.

Krstlyn stopped suddenly, realizing that she hadn't been looking where she was going. To the left was the vast library. She doubted that the fun loving girl would be in there.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry, Krstlyn. I was in a hurry and I wasn't watching where I was going. I mean I didn't mean to run into you-"

Krstlyn sighed and stood up. She held her hand out in front of her, "It's okay, Linzy, really. Queen Oura wants to talk to you."

Instead of looking happy, like most of the younger guardians would be, Linzy paled.

Krstlyn raised an eyebrow but only said, "Come."

All to soon for Linzy they appeared in the Queen's chamber.

Before the Queen or Krstlyn could say a word Linzy spoke:

"I'm really sorry, Queen Oura. I didn't mean to make a mess in the kitchen. It's just that I hadn't eaten dinner because I was practicing my summoning charms. I don't really know how to cook and I lit a fire. I was able to get it out and I just ate the burned food. I know I shouldn't waste food. I was going to clean up, I swear, but I heard someone come and I got scared and orbed out. I was going to tell the head chef, Sarah, and offer to make it up but-"

"Calm down, Linzy." The Queen said with a laugh. "You're not in trouble. I was able to clean it up before Sarah came around. I swear I haven't had so much fun science you came along."

"If I'm not in trouble, then why am I hear?"

Krstlyn was going to reprimand Linzy for speaking out of turn but Oura, who seemed to know what Krstlyn was going to do shook her head.

"I've assigned you as a guardian. You are to guide and train Son Gohan, the Chosen One."

Linzy was torn between being excited and horrified. She didn't even realize that the Queen knew her name.

"Surely your joking," Linzy squeaked. "I don't mean to disrespect you or anything but I've never even soothed a child's nightmares, I don't think I'd do a very good job? Why not use Krstlyn, she knows much more about the Chosen One then me."

"Linzy," the Oura said softly, "you're one of the most powerful guardians we have. You've graduated all of you classes in just fifteen years. Do you know what a great accomplishment that is?"

Linzy blushed, "it doesn't matter how powerful I am. I have no experience doing this and I've been told this is the most important thing we've have had to deal with in a million years. Gohan is going to need someone who knows what she's doing."

The Queen smiled, "Is it because you don't think you're not experienced enough or is it that you don't believe in your own abilities?"

"A little of both," Linzy whispered.

"Linzy, we don't even know if Gohan is going to want to do this. Right now all I ask you is that you orb to the lookout at earth and talk to his friends and family. Just fill in what Prince Vegeta doesn't know."

"Okay," Linzy whispered. She closed her eyes. Blue light surrounded her as she raised her hand. A long blue wand with a blue crescent moon at the top appeared out of her hand. She held it above her head.

A blue shower of sparkles fell down from the wand and surrounded her. A moment later Linzy was gone.

"My Queen," Krstlyn said softly, "how can you be so sure that she's the one?"

The Queen's eyes sparkled, "She called the Chosen One by his name."

~~~

Serena knocked on the door to a small blue house.

The door opened and a slim girl with large blue eyes and short dark blue hair answered the door. She smiled at the princesses, "Come one in."

He eyes drifted to Gohan. "You can come in too, I suppose."

Gohan bowed and walked in behind Serena. The blue haired girl shut the door.

"Hey, Ami, this is a new friend of mine, Gohan. He's Human and Sayjin."

Ami's eye's lit up. "Wow, how'd you get here?"

"I'm not sure. I was sleeping and then I sort of appeared in the garden with Princess Serenity."

"Gohan wants to know much about the Clan Legend as possible, I wasn't really paying attention when I was having lessons about it…" Serena said with a sheepish grin.

"Sure," Ami said and led them to room with two white couches and a blue chair.

Ami sat in the chair and Serena and Gohan sat next to each other.

"Around five thousand years ago there was a group of people on a small blue and green planet called home, or Earth. There were three clans. They were called the Sayjins, Lunerian, and Humans. The Sayjins prided themselves in their strength, the Lunerian's in their magic and Humans in their technology. They lived in peace for a long while. Using each other's strengths and weaknesses to grow. The people from different clans mated from time to time.

Tragedy struck a girl of half human and half Lunerian was killed by a group of Sayjins. She wasn't just any girl; she was the daughter of the King of Human and the Queen of Lunerian. The Humans and Lunerian's saw this as a threat and they waged war on the Sayjins together.

The betrayal of the Sayjins brought out distrust and fear between the Lunerians and Humans. They broke their alliance and it turned to an all out war. They were in constant battle; the Sayjins training nonstop, the Lunerians advancing their magic and Humans updated their technology.

This war lasted two hundred years.

A small group of people from each of the clans joined together. They sought peace and called themselves Hope.

Everything was dying. All the plants and animals were dying along with thousands of people every year. The Hope pleaded for peace. Thousands of people were dying yearly. Animals were caught in crossfire often and they died for no reason. They just wanted peace. Nothing more."

Ami paused and Serena began to cry. She knew this part well.

"The three clans saw these people as traitors of their respected clans. All the clans ordered their death. Out of the fifty people who were in this group forty-nine was murdered in the most horrible ways imaginable. Fifteen of these people were children. Every last one was raped before being tortured and killed. Their last hours were filled with nothing but pain. Many of them witnessed their parents being killed.

One woman was baring a child was able to escape. The strongest of the Hope held them off long enough for the woman to flee. Her husband kissed her goodbye and said he would wait for the day the reunited.

It's said that a beautiful woman with long flowing silver hair and light blue eyes was saddened by the war between the clans. She cried as the children were raped, beaten and starved. She cried as the animals were killed without a thought. As trees were cut down and as the ocean filled with blood.

She didn't want anymore innocents to die so she did something that is normally forbidden by her people: she interfered. She sent the Sayjins to a planet where another civilization was blooming. She sent the Lunerian's, the smallest clan, to live on the moon. She let the Humans stay on earth and restored it to its original beauty.

There was a girl, Yuna, who was the daughter of the last woman of the hope. She was half Human, a fourth Lunerian, and a fourth Sayjin. She hated to see her people torn apart.

Her tears formed into a black gem. She poured her spirit into the gem. All of her hopes, dreams, fears, love… Her total essence became part of the gem. She wished for some day that her people would become one again."

Gohan touched his forehead.

"Are you okay?" Serena asked.

"I'm just lightheaded." He muttered and promptly vanished.

~~~

With his arm crossed, Vegeta walked up to Gohan. He put two fingers on his throat. "If he was dead, his heart wouldn't beat.

Chichi grabbed Gohan by the shoulders and shook him. "Wake up! I can't loose you, come on wake up like a good boy!"

"You're going to hurt him, Chichi." Bulma said.

"Don't tell me how to treat my kid!" Chichi barked.

"Pretty!" Marron said happily.

Indeed, it was pretty. Blue sparkles began to fall from out thin air. As the sparkles began to fall a long blue staff with a crescent moon appeared. Next came a face with large green eyes and pale skin. Silver-white hair was pulled in a high ponytail. Seconds later the sparkles came down to show the long flowing dress that a petite girl was wearing.

The girl bowed, "I'm am Linzy. I have come to answer questions you may have regarding the state of the-Chos mean Son Gohan."

"Who are you?" Chichi asked, too distracted to shake her poor son.

"Did you make the pretty sparkles?" Marron asked.

"I told you my name is Linzy, I am a Guardian. I'm afraid I cannot tell you much more." She turned to Marron, "Yes I did."

Marron smiled as Goten asked, "Will my brother be okay?"

Linzy nodded, "As long as his mother doesn't damage his body anymore right now he should be just find." She turned to Vegeta. "It is an honor to meet you Prince Vegeta."

"How do you know who I am?" Vegeta asked.

Linzy took a few steps back and said nervously. "Well-we-I-mean I have been studying your culture. It would be an insult to the school if I didn't know the prince of Sayjins is."

"Are these Guardian's a gods?" Dende asked.

Linzy shook her head, "we do not wish to rule… only to help when we can."

"Help me by waking my baby!" Chichi cried.

"Calm down Chichi. You're going to scare her off." Bulma said. She then turned to Vegeta and poked him in the chest, "and you better not scare her anymore."

"If I don't comply?" Vegeta said softly.

Linzy's cheeks turned an interesting shade of red. "I don't want cause any arguments. I just came here to clear up the Kajin Itsi Dsrate legend. And I'm afraid I cannot help Gohan. He is in no danger and he should be here soon."

"He's right here," Goten said in a confused voice.

"I want down," Marron said to her father.

"Okay," Krillen said setting his daughter down.

"I know how to get him up!" Trunks cried and the three-year-old ran up Gohan and punched him in the face.

Chichi grabbed Gohan and cradled him. "You evil, evil child."

"So what is this Legend?" Dende asked.

Linzy's eyes were wide. "You mean the God of earth doesn't know about Kajin Itsi Dsrate?"

"I know some of it." Piccolo said. "Dende is a very new god and had very little knowledge when he came to earth."

"All I know about this Kajin Itsi Dsrate is that Sayjins got away from inferior people and grew on their own." Vegeta said.

"You didn't get very far, you are the only full-blooded Sayjin alive." Linzy snapped. "And if you are to survive at all then you should listen to what I have to say."

A soft moan was heard.

"Gohan?" Chichi said softly. "Come on baby."

Marron walked slowly up to Gohan and touched his forehead. A soft yellow glittering light surrounded Gohan and Marron. Seconds later Gohan woke up.

Linzy grinned, "what is your name?"

"Marron," the blond-haired girl said, holding her hand that she had touched Gohan with. "Sparkles!"

"How did she do that?" Eighteen asked, sounding almost shocked.

"Marron has been blessed under the planet Saturn. She has the ability of healing among others." Linzy said in an excited voice.

Gohan blinked a few times. "Mom? What am I doing here?"

"You were brought here by the Namek. Can you get going with this legend so I can leave this place? The woman won't do anything until she hears this story. I have better things to do, but I'd rather not hear her going about what I missed."

Linzy turned to Gohan, "are you okay?"

"I'm fine, but I feel like a ton of bricks had fallen on my face."

"I am going to show you what happened, rather then tell you. I will ask you not to speak. I can answer any questions after this." Linzy said. She held out her wand and yellow lights came from the moon. For a moment all anyone could see was darkness, then they were floating above an ancient earth.