Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Possibilities ❯ Time, Reach for the White Light ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer I do not own sailor moon dragon ball z

Important note, I will be in Florida next Tuesday on the 13th for a little more then a week. So I will be back to continue my stories after that.

The reason I had Usagi tell Goku was because Pluto told her he was a hero in his dimension and I sort of think that Usagi can sense pure hearts cause she is sort of an Empath in that area being able to see the good in people. Plus there is a little bit more but you'll have to read to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Last time***

She looked away sadly. "They need me" she said frowning looking at him again.

He looked annoyed but still spoke kindly "And what about your needs?" he asked.

She looked shocked "I….." she started.

She looked at him annoyed. Then he new she was stuck with an answer.

"I haven't really had time for myself since I became the warrior sailor moon." Usagi said shocked.

"Well then why don't you make room, training starts tomorrow." She smiled and nodded.

"Even better why not now?" Usagi asked.. "But first what is your name?"

"Goku, Son Goku" he said smiling

She giggled ay him. "Well, Goku. My friends Setsuna brought over plenty of clothing for you. She new your size for some odd reason. Though it doesn't surprise me she knows almost everything."

He smiled feeling carefree by her smile

"Come on I know the perfect place to train." She said holding his hand. She pressed her finger to her forehead and it glowed faint golden light. The they disappeared.

When they reappeared they were surrounded by mist.

"Princess" a woman in a short fuku said kneeling down in front of Usagi.

Usagi groaned and told her to stand. She did and they hugged.

"So Setsuna -chan Goku woke up and he decided to train me May we please use the time gates to train please pretty please!"

She sighed. "You may train in the mists of the time gates. It will be harder for you to see each other and much better place to train" she said leading them far away from the actual gates. When they reached about 500 ft Setsuna went back and left them,

Goku sat down and started to think.

"What are you doing?" Usagi asked annoyed. He was supposed to train her.

He stood up quickly. "I am going to train you the art of Ki then martial arts after! It will be easier that way. and after I am known training you, you will train me how to teleport"

"Ki?" Usagi asked slightly confused.

"Like, well it's your energy. Everyone has a Ki reading. Most humans and animals even plants have a Ki around the area of 6 or lower. Your Ki right now is around 700. but I sense an endless amount of energy sleeping inside you.

Your Friend Pluto. Her Ki was around 1000, but that's because it seems she has learned to harness and control most her Ki."

Usagi looked a little disappointed

"It's okay, your Ki is high it's just the rest of it is sleeping and that's why you are not powerful enough." He grinned kindly at her making her giggle.

"Well lets start?" Usagi asked.

"Right!" he started "Okay I want you to concentrate on pulling your energy to yourself" he said.

She nodded a look of determination set on her serene face. She closed her eyes. And stood still.

*~*~

Inside Usagi's inner self she was having quite a hard time locating her energy. It looked like she was in the black dream hole again. and she was just floating.

Everything was all black though their was no light. She closed her eyes and concentrated. She let her mind wander slowing and spread out around her.

No one new minus Pluto that the crystal sort of gave her the ability to have her own six sense. Plus she had all the other Senshi's power she just couldn't use them yet.

Her eyes snapped open when she felt a powerful force and that force was amazing.

She quickly focused again and pictured it coming closer and then she saw it.

A bright white-hot light. Many other warm lights surrounded it. It was her Senshi's powers. The ones she was not able to harness yet.

She'll have to work on that after. The white ball of light glowed warmly and spread white-hot fire through the darkness lighting the area.

~*~*

Goku stared at Usagi bored. She had been like that for at least 10 minutes.

Then he felt it. it wasn't much but Usagi had reached the most of her powers. She was up to 2000. now all she had to do was train and harness it and it will increase,

Usagi opened her eyes and smiled. She felt warm.

"Well, now the real training begins" Goku said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like it? if you don't like it tell me I am open to all kinds.

So review and tell me what you think?!?

Ciao till then and have a happy Easter!