Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Quest: Seeking the Moon ❯ Sleeping Angel ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer I do not own sailor moon or dragon ball z.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a palace under the Sea of Serenities Two sets of eyes opened. Two felines quickly closed their eyes as the door to the castle opened.

At the other end of the door was water standing still not entering the room though the door is open.

In stepped ten people. 8 men (including piccolo). One boy and 1 woman.

"I don't see her" Vegita yelled annoyed.

"Who dare's enter the Kingdom of Selenity." A English accented Female voice boomed.

"If you are here to harm the Hime then leave now and don't return" another voice boomed it was deep and scratchy. It was male also.

Two shadows of people a female and male hid behind a pillar.

"We mean no harm the earth is in danger once again, we only found this place after we searched for the crystals. They told us she would be here. We need her help"

(Gohan is going to be 11 for future reasons)

A small little girls chibi voice interrupted them "They mean no harm mama! I can sense it" a girl ran out from the shadows she was 4 years old. She had soft grayish lilac hair and light blue eyes. Her hair was in two oval buns o her head no hair fell from those two oval shaped buns.

"Mama Papa come on maybe they can wake Serenity-hime" they nodded and cam out.

A beautiful woman older then Yamcha came out of the shadows. She had mid back length blackish purple hair. She had four buns of hair on her head. The rest tailing to mid back. she had soft cherry red eyes. A man next to her was a foot taller then her with shoulder length white- blue hair and light sky blue eyes,

"Prove to us you have freed the senshi crystals.

Gohan stepped forward. In his hand were two bags that were stuffed and two tall staffs in his hand, on his waist was a sword and a mirror,

"Oh thank Selene" the woman said crying softly.

"We will lead you to her" Artimas said turning.

"Wait who are you" Diana nodded to her parents who smiled and nodded back.

They all then turned into cats in one big flash of light. There was a small gray kitten with soft sapphire colored eyes. A purplish black cat with cherry red eyes and a white cat with sky blue eyes.

"I am Luna Guardian/Advisor to princess Serenity and sailor moon" luna said doing a small cat bow

"I am Artimas advisor to Sailor Venus and guardian to Serenity-hime" he said doing the same.

"My name is Diana. I was to be the guardian and advisor to Serenity-Hime's future daughter. They say she will still be born. She will always be Serenity-Hime's daughter. So I am not worried" everyone smiled at the sweet little girl/cat.

"May you lead us to her now, the senshi could not come because the danger has come far to quickly." Luna nodded and ran of with everyone following.

Everyone stood not even a foot away from an alter.

On the alter was a crystal clear as day with silver tints. The light hitting it from ankles making rainbows. In the middle of that crystal was a beautiful young woman. She had ankle length gold hair like a gold waterfall or better yet molten Gold lava. Her eyes were closed covered by long dark thick lashes. She had a soft pale tan. Her skin was blemish free minus the tear marks in her cheeks. She was very slim but still healthy with soft lustrous curves.

She wore a long flowing pure white silk dress. It had accents of gold and pearls. Her feet were bare and she had a golden 8-pointed star on her forehead with a white crescnt moon in the middle of it.

"How do we wake her up?" Bulma said awed breaking the silence.

"That crystal that encases her is the most powerful object in the universe. The Ginzuishou it is her sailor crystal. You see the sailor crystals are what powerful and pure people have they are like their spirit and souls. The senshi and princess crystals are their power and souls. Only pure intentions will release the seal." Luna said

Everyone turned took a turn at trying something they then looked at Goku who turned to Gohan.

Gohan didn't know what to do so went straight up to the crystal "Please miss Serenity-hime we need your help. Our world this world of yours is dieing. We were told you can save us. Please. I know you may be sad, but you will be happy one day I just know it. Please wake up." He said putting a hand on the crystal. It started to glow bright and warmer the brightness unbearable everyone turned away.

When they turned around again she was standing her hair falling to the floor loose. She looked to be 26 and was 5'4 ft tall. When she opened her eyes you could see bright cerulean depths with hints of silver and sea green. Her eyes were sorrow filled but determination set through them.

She looked softly at Gohan. She bent down and he was a little taller then her when she did that but she didn't mind. She put her hands on his shoulders and hugged him lightly. She pulled back and started to speak.

"You are a brave soul all of you. You have such innocents and power in you yet I can tell by the sadness in your eyes you have seen and felt much for someone your age. My senshi are found of you I can see. They would only entrust very few and when I say that I mean no one with their items. You are a very lucky soul." She stood up hand still on his shoulder and turned to the rest of them.

"Thank you, all of you. Now my senshi may be reborn. Their souls have been set free and they are ready to fight again. They will be reborn in 2 years that I can see." She said.

After that a bright light enveloped her and she now wore a silver gi like Goku's only it was cerulean with a silver belt and white boots.

"I liked your still better then my fuku" Usagi said softly amused at Goku's now red face.

"So Serenity-hime will you help us?" Krillan asked. She started to laugh. Not a cruel laugh but one of a person covering pain.

She saw their faces and stopped. "Of course I will help, but please when I was reborn I was reborn as Usagi Tsukino, I prefer to be called Usagi or Usagi-chan. I hate formalities, no one had called me hime since, well you understand" Usagi said smiling brightly. Her smile was contagious.

She walked over to the door. When the door that led to that water opened it still did not fall into the castle.

"Magic if you were wondering" she said smirking. She pulled Luna Artimas and Diana into her arms,

"What about the items?" Gohan asked.

"They will soon fade and find their counter parts. I have my own items, replica's of theirs but fit to my needs. And I also have my very own. But we must hurry" she jumped into the water and started swimming with amazing speed to the surface.

When the got there serenity jumped out of the water. Big bright pearly white feathery wings spread upon her back keeping her floating in the air.

She place Luna and Artimas on her shoulder and held Diana tenderly.

"Lets go" she said waiting for them then they quickly head two the lookout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you everyone for reviewing!

Hehe. Thanks so much again and I will be giving the hints to who will be coupled. I have already chosen. Hehe and don't worry jay it isn't anyone that has been used overly so.

And review and tell me what you think!