Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Tempting the Fates ❯ Black Light and Feathers ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here is chapter 5! Wow its startin to get long now lol as always read and review! Luv ya!

I don't own Sailor Moon or Dragonball Z. how I wish I did though…

<…> = thoughts

Tempting the Fates

By: Rini

Chapter 5: Weary and Battle Worn

Cosmos looked up to the sky and took in a deep breath of air. < Now for the cleanup. >

" Goku, there are still some things I need to accomplish and I need everyone here. I think it's time we all head to Capsule Corp." Cosmos stated.

" You know of CC (also Capsule Corp from now on)?"

" It's my job to know everything."

" Sounds tough."

Cosmos heaved a heavy sigh," You have no idea."

Cosmos flapped her wings and folded them together, reforming her long flowing white cape.

" Nice trick," Gohan smiled.

" I'll show you an even better one. Now let's see," Cosmos closed her eyes and the star on her forehead glowed bright, " Yes, I can see Bulma, Chi Chi, 18, Maron, Yamcha, Piccolo, Trunks, Goten, Videl, and Krillin. I can also see CC and the living room, it'll do nicely. How about we all go to CC and I'll answer all your questions?"

" Sure, We just have to go get the others and meet up at CC," Gohan began.

Cosmos laughed," I told you I had a trick up my sleeve."

Cosmos closed her eyes and glowed slightly black," Great Planet Pluto grant me your powers! Teleport us all to our destination! Chronos, great ruler, grant us our wish. Chronos Teleportation!"

In a flash they were all gone. Nothing was left on the barren rock fields except four white feathers.

~ Meanwhile ~

Chi Chi and Bulma were still in the stadium seats, looking at the large hole Vegeta made from his blast. Chi Chi was trying to comfort her friend, but it was proving useless. Trunks and Goten were sitting down on the marble floor of the arena, not far from Piccolo and Krillin. Piccolo was in deep concentration and Krillin had a worried expression on his face.

Maron, who was on 18's lap, looked up at her and asked, " Mommy what's going on?"

18 looked at the girl and squeezed her tightly," Don't worry about it Maron. We'll handle it."

" I can't believe he did that," Bulma cried out.

Yamcha sat down next to Bulma, his wife, and put his arm around her," Don't worry I'm sure there's a reason for this."

Trunks noticed the two and snorted. < Yamcha is no fighter like my father. Such a weak person. >

" That's odd. I can't really sense Gohan and the Supreme Kai anymore," Krillin stated.

Videl jumped up from the edge of the stadium," Gohan must be alive! He's out there!"

" Of course he is Videl," Piccolo started," It's faint but it'd definitely there. The Supreme Kai is in no better shape. This Buu is incredibly strong. They are going to need all the help they can get."

" Well why don't we go help them?" 18 replied.

" Yeah Yamcha get up and go fight!" Bulma shouted.

" No way am I fighting Buu Bulma," Yamcha stated and let his arm fall from her shoulders.

" What a waste of space!" Bulma shouted.

Suddenly a bright star was seen in the sky and all the fighters looked up and saw it, blinded by its light at first but then watched as it descended to Earth. Everyone jumped to his or her feet.

" What was that Piccolo!" Trunks yelled.

" Such a power, it's amazing!" Goten cried out.

< A power I've never felt before. So strong and yet so pure and gentle. > Piccolo thought.

" This isn't good guys," Krillin said worriedly.

" We should leave here now!" Yamcha announced.

" No way. We should stay here and wait to see if Goku and Vegeta come back," Chi Chi said.

" I think we should stay. What if Gohan comes back and they don't find us here?" Videl asked.

" You guys, this power, I can feel it. It's so strong this far away. It's incredible," Piccolo uttered.

Everyone stood next to Piccolo in a line on the outer edge of the arena ground. They looked out into the destroyed hole that was once people and stone and looked in the direction the others went to fight. A light, even from that far away, could be seen and, oddly enough, felt.

" Trunks do you feel that?" Goten asked.

" Yeah, now that's some power," Trunks uttered in awe.

A few minutes later the powers of both Goku and Vegeta moved and Gohan and Supreme Kai were back up again. Everyone looked out and saw bright lights of battle clash and then it was calm, as though it never happened. As if there was nothing, the light faded down once more.

" It's gone," Piccolo stuttered.

" No way," both Trunks and Goten whispered.

" What happened? Is Gohan and the others alright?" Videl questioned, the look of concern etched on her face.

" Not only are they ok, but whatever that large power source was it destroyed Buu completely, and in only a few hits. It's amazing."

" But if it destroyed Buu so easily what if it comes after all of us next?" Chi Chi inquired.

A heavy silence fell over the group, eyes stilled glued to the far horizon. No one dared looked away should something come towards them, friend of foe. Trunks and Goten stood ready to fight and were awaiting any sign to start.

When nothing came, Bulma turned around, " I think we better just head to CC. They know to find us there."

Chi Chi, 18, Maron, Yamcha, and Krillin turned to walk away with Bulma. Suddenly, a black light caught Piccolo's attention out of the corner of his eye and he quickly turned around. Before he could even respond, everyone was enveloped in light and soon they disappeared. Only feathers remained.