Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Wonders Never Die ❯ Chapter III ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Wonder's Never Die
By: Tsuki Doriimaa
Chapter Three

~oOo@oOo~




Bulma sleepily made her way downstairs starting the coffee, dropping four slices of bread into the toaster and pulling out pots and pans to set about the task of making breakfest. Listening to the radio in the background time seemed to speed up while she sipped her caffeine and flipped eggs. Soon she was done placing both plates on a tray she carried them upstairs, letting out a yawn she reached the top and headed for the ever-quiet room.

She entered with her head down staring at the plates, wondering why she made two plates instead of one and some broth. Shaking the sleepiness from her head she looked up, gasping in shock trying not the drop the tray. "By the capsule your awake!" Smiling widely Bulma slowly made her way to the bed easing down in the chair beside it depositing the tray on the nightstand. "How you feelin' hun?"

The girl tilted her head to the side as if thinking about it, "F-fine m'am." Crocking out her answer through the dry thickness that was settled in her throat, "Can I-I have something to dr-ink please?"

"Oh sure!" she handed her a glass of orange juice. "Ohh it's good to see you're awake! You had me soo worried there little one!" Bulma couldn't help the happiness that came over her at seeing the child awake. After a week of not waking she was ready to say the girl hadn't a chance in Hades to make it back.

The juice felt good going down her cottony throat soothing out the roughness there, making it easier for her to form the words for her questions, "How long have I been out?" she looked around, "And where am I?"

"Oh dear I'm sorry child… Well first off, my names Bulma Briefs!" she gestured around the room, "And your in my house, you've been out a day shy of a week. I was worried that you wouldn't make it back to us."

The girl gagged on the juice, "A-a WEEK!?"

"Well yes… How long did you think you were out for?"

Shaking her head she blinked, "A day or two? It doesn't seem that long ago I got here..." She couldn't believe she'd been out for a week; it wasn't possible, was it?

Bulma handed her a plate of food taking one for her self, "Just got here huh? Where'd you come from?"

Aye… she had to ask that one… looking around some more buying time she noticed things in the room they didn't even have back home. Maybe in sci-fi flicks… but wow, not in real life… Where am I?

"I'm from out of town" finally answering with a sorry excuse even if it wasn't a total lie it could get her in trouble. Where else could she say she's from? The moon? Surely not, but that was the best she could do 'til she knew where she was.

"I see… Do you have anyone to stay with while you're here?"

Looking back from the window she shook her head sighing, "Iie, I don't… I don't even know where I am really…" at the confused look she got, her shoulders sagged down a little, "Its like one minute I'm walking around with my friends, then next I'm in a room with things I've never seen before and talking to a person I've never known." She hopped that didn't sound ungrateful, but she just didn't know what to do. How many times are you in one place then wake up in another?

Bulma stared at her, blinked then stared again. What's she talking about? She didn't understand the girl. She knew there was something about her, yet just how much Bulma didn't know. Nevertheless, surely as the sun was yellow she'd find out. "You can stay here." The girl's eyes grew wide in surprise; Bulma shrugged, "I've plenty of room, there's no problem with it. You'll have to go to school though. Normally I could teach you myself, but since I've got a business to run, I can't."

"SCHOOL!?" Aww man… I love her offer… hate the terms… She giggled, "I hate school… man… but okay…" beaming up at the other woman she knew as Bulma, the girl dipped as much as she could for a bow being in bed, "Domo arigatou Bulma-san. I really appreciate your offer. I can't say that I'll be the best student in class though…"

"You don't have to worry about that, that's Gohan's job."

"Huh?"

Bulma looked at her confused face. "That's Gohan's job. He's the top student in the class. His mom, Chichi, makes him study all the time. Maybe you two could get together and study if you're not good in a few things." The child started laughing causing Bulma to gaze at her oddly, "What's so funny?"

"I-I'm so-orry Bulma-san…" she snickered "But I'm n-not bad in a few things…" snickering turned to full blown laughter clutching her sides, "I'm terrible in ALL of them!"

"Oh." it was her turn to be stumped. She's bad in everything, yet laughs about it? Weird girl. A thought hit her at that moment, "I can't believe I didn't ask this before… been sitting here talking to you almost all morning yet I never asked your name child."

Wrinkling her nose at being called a child caused her eyes to squint a fraction murmuring, "Child?" but she brightened up extending a hand anyways, "I'm Tsukino Usagi!"

Bulma smiled, "That's a nice name Usagi, it fits you."

"Thanks!"

"Well whatta ya say about getting you up and out of this room? Bet your ready to stretch those legs ne?"

Usagi nodded quickly, "Hai! Very much so, but…" looking around a bit before back up to Bulma, "…was there a bag with me?" worrying that she'd lost the new item of hers. Not to mention all the candy! she grinned lopsidedly.

"Hmm… where'd he put that…" scanning the room quickly Bulma's eyes widened, "Yep! It's in the corner over there."

"Good… didn't wanna loose that."

"What's in it?" Bulma wouldn't admit it but seeing what was in that bag had been tugging at her curiousness for the last five days, but respecting the girls - Usagi's - need for privacy she didn't go near it.

Turning her gaze back to Usagi, Bulma watched as she slowly stood to her feet wobbling a bit before steadying herself out and carefully making her way to the bag. Snatching it up she turned heading back, climbing into the bed sitting Indian style, the blue haired woman watched in rapt attention as Usagi started pulling three medium sized bags out sitting them on the bed. Opening the first one sticking her hand in she popped something into her mouth. "What is that?"

Grinning widely Usagi held the bag out, "Gummy worms! Want some?"

Chuckling Bulma shook her head, "Uh no thanks, it's too early in the morning for that… They're… not all gummy worms are they?"

"Huh? Naw, I got gummy worms… jaw breakers… and… and I forgot what the other is..." giving a goofy smile she opened the last bag, "Oh! duh how could I forget those? Last are the chocolates!"

"That's all? Just candy?" brows arched in quite disbelief, I can't believe she was worried over loosing candy!

"No way… I didn't want to loose this…" slowly pulling out a bundle of paper, carefully tarring layers off at a time to reveal a beautiful eight-inch tall figurine made from colored crystal. It was of a man holding one arm out as if he was supposed to be holding something. "Pretty isn't it? I got it yesterday… er umm I guess a week ago now?"

Bulma nodded, "Very pretty… and yes, about a week you've been out."

Slowly getting up Usagi padded over to the dresser standing by the windows side, placing the figurine there she watched as the suns rays cast rainbows of color around the room before clouds covered the light for a time then came back to shine rainbows again. Giggling happily Usagi turned letting her eyes take in the effects of the room, getting to know it better before turning her gaze to the other woman. "Bulma-san, would it be alright to borrow some clothes so I can shower?" blushing slightly asking for she didn't really know Bulma that well though they talked like they knew each other for longer.

"Yeah sure. There's some stuff in the dresser there they should fit. We can go later today and get some other stuff if you want. I don't have to work 'til tomorrow anyways." She started to leave turning back at the door, "Just come on down when your done… if you see a over muscled mass moving about down there, stay away. He bites." Laughter flowed down the hall as Bulma left a confused bunny standing by her dresser.

"Over muscled mass? What is she talking about?" Usagi murmured shaking her head digging out clothes while heading to the shower, "I've met some strange people in my short time, but this one? I don't know…"

An hour later she was lost.

Large hallways made confusing tunnels around the house that seemed nothing more then a large complex. "Sure, 'Just come down stairs' she says… ugh!" Usagi muttered turning yet another corner, she couldn't do anything but laugh at it. Yes she said just come downstairs, but as much as she tried she couldn't find where Bulma was hiding. Let alone where the correct 'stairs' were.

She'd already passed a medium sized medical wing, an enormous kitchen (she vowed to find her way back to after she had gotten a hold of Bulma again); the largest wing she passed so far was one that looked to be a science wing. Ami-chan would love playing in there.

"Does this place ever end!" throwing her hands in the air she started down a new set of halls gazing at all the pictures of people that hung on them, admiring the seemingly antique articles that sat on small stands or in parts of the wall that had been indented to form in wall shelves. "Ohh pretty!" spotting swirls of blue sticking out of the next inlay shelf she skipped over marveling at it.

Light blue, dark, sky, electric blue… all kinds were thrown together in massive swirling patterns that somehow seemed to form shapes without meaning to. "A bunny! An ice cream cone… hey that one looks like a telephone… and donut…" giggling Usagi started down the hall renewing her search for someone to help her. After all she couldn't roam the halls forever and be lost, though the smell of any food would surely bring her to human contact.

Reaching a dead end which only forked into two different directions left her not knowing which to choose, both seemed the same, more endless doors and both deadly quiet. Shrugging Usagi sat down Indian style deciding she'd wait to see if any sound ever came from them. Minutes later she slipped into a light sleep.

*scratch, scratch* Soft noises of something raking against wood started to drift into her sleep clogged mind followed by small squeaks. "Hmm?" slowly peach lids lifted staring straight ahead blurry, blinking a few times rubbing her palms against closed lids to remove the sleepiness she sighed contentedly. *scratch squeak* "Huh?" looking up and all around she found nothing to be the source of noise.

Feeling something rub against her leg Usagi looked down, 'eeping' scooting backwards startled staring non-believing at what she saw. Slowly reaching out one small hand towards it timidly not sure how it or she would react to such a jester. Into her hand hopped the little mouse. Bringing her hand slowly closer to her face Usagi couldn't help but to stare at it. Never before had she seen a pure white mouse. Gray, yes, black and brown defiantly, but white? No sire.

"Hey… airn't you a cute little white mouse?" petting the small ones head Usagi giggled when it nodded. "You'd know the way outta here wouldn't ya little guy?" He nodded again so she lowered her hand watching him hop off as she stood up. "Well by all means, please lead me outta here! I'm tired of being lost!" the mouse did a few squeaks that to her sounded too similar to snickering for her comfort. "Great… I've got a laughing mouse on my hands…" shaking her head smiling she set off for following the white one as he scurried down the right hallway.

Five minutes, three turns and one trip later she heard the first sounds of life, besides her new little white friend at her feet. Sounds like a fight! she glanced down, "Can you take me there?" Squeak. "Okay lets go!" Once more they tore down the halls bursting through a red door only to find it led into another, darker hallway ending at yet another door, this one though appeared to be made of heavy metal and was orange-red. This was where the sounds were coming from.

"Arigatou little one." She looked down, "Hey where'd you go?" About-facing she didn't see him anymore. Wondering why he ran off the way he did, she turned back to the door to see what the racket was all about. So tiptoeing Usagi peeked through the door only to see… nothing. There wasn't anything in there, she could see the air shift around ever so often, little mechanical things floating in the air that she had no clue what they were, but knew they were discharging small beams of red light at… nothing.

"What a weird room…" seeing a small panel to the right side she pressed a button. Nothing happened. Shrugging she pressed the same one again but decided to hit a few more to see what would happen. Curiosity killed the cat… But I'm no cat. Grinning she punched in three more for good measure. A hissing sound started out low then grew in loudness making Usagi jump backwards in fright. "Uh oh… what'd I do now?" keeping a steady eye on the door she watched in almost happiness as it slowly started to slide upwards allowing her entrance.
~ * ~


Kicking the air purposely missing the flying machine he launched ki blasts at it turning to blast the other watching as the protective shielding on it flew up keeping it safe from his wrath. Training as always to reach a higher power that he craved, wanted with all his being. He needed to get stronger. True he was already a Super Saiyajin but there was power beyond that that needed to be harnessed to help in the fight, which was soon to be upon them.

Jumping high in the air unleashing a round house on one machine knocking the other back with a quick punch, his other hand blasted the third watching in satisfaction as it almost hit the floor before the levitation system forced out more thrust hovering an inch above the concreted floor before soaring back into the mist of the one person battle.

Why fight at all? Was a thought that had been raging through his mind since warning of the negative presence heading their way came. He didn't like the backwater planet it wasn't his home. He didn't have one anymore. Would he ever? Hell, those who called him friends he couldn't call them the same back. Not out loud, not alone, never. The only one out of the lot of them he considered any type of friend was that third class idiot, Kakarrotto.

Such a low class warrior yet he was above him in powers and seemingly managed to out do him in everything. Him the Saiyajin no Oji, had always seemed to be one step behind him. "I'm the Oji for Kami-sama's sake and that baka manages to out do me in everything!" growling he performed a series of punches, jabs and kicks, so intense the poor mechanical battle droid exploded.

He smirked knowing a certain someone wouldn't be pleased about that, but that wasn't his problem, they should be able to handle that kind of power. Chuckling lowly he set his feet firmly on the ground slightly crouched down, smirking he set off rapid fire at the two remaining droids as if trying to destroy them as well ignoring the returned fire. Giving a slight pause between firing while the droids shifted was when he heard a hissing noise. His ears twitched lightly, muscles tensing.

Who the hell dares disturb me here!? fuming slowly standing up he waited.

Hearing nothing but another's shallow breaths. One tentative step followed by another, then they stopped. Craning his head 'round slightly he stared at how interrupted his practice. Her!? "What do you want onna!?" barking out while he glared at her, taking her in for the first time. Weak.

"Umm… g-gomen for d-disturbing you s-sir" stumbling over her words she bowed not knowing why she couldn't get her words out. Something about him gave off a cold feeling… "I was trying to find Bulma-san… c-could you onegai help me?"
~ * ~


I watched as she fiddled with the bottom of her blue tank top bowing once more. Ignoring her longer I looked her over. The clothes were Bulma's that I knew, the light blue tank top, navy blue shorts and gray sneakers. I couldn't figure out where the silver belt had come from though, as much as I despised the woman half the time I knew even she had better tastes then to wear a fuzzy silver belt. Then again it didn't look bad on this onna either. Nande kuso!? Where the hell had that thought come from for one who dare interrupt my training?

But still I ignored her request turning to face her fully; head held high arms crossed over his chest. "How'd you get in here girl??"

Her head shot up, "Wha? I uh just… pressed buttons on the k-key pad… Ashikarazu…"

"Hmph." I glared at her seeming to think it over before accepting the answer… for now. Grabbing a towel throwing it over my shoulders quickly walking past her leading the way out and down the many hallways she had probably taken before, and some she didn't.
~ * ~


To Usagi it seemed as if he took less back but chalked that on up to her being lost the whole time. They reached the enormous kitchen ten minutes later finding Bulma standing by the counter making sandwiches. She turned at the sound they made, "Hey guys!" smiling wider she looked pointedly at Usagi, "I see you found the large muscle mass." Bulma snickered watching Usagi's face turn light pink.

"Woman keep your friends to yourself! Not in my training room!" Vegita glared at her hard.

"Huh? What are you talking about Vegita? Are you feeling alright?" moving forward to placing her hand to his forehead, "No, no fever." Growling Vegita batted her hand away storming out of the room.

Usagi giggled, "Iie, he's fine… I think" tilting her head to the side watching where he had left a moment before turning back to Bulma, "He was right though, I did manage to get into that bubble thing he was training in. I'm sorry."

She waved it off, "Don't worry about it girl! He's always grouchy, gotta watch that while you're here." Usagi nodded, "Speaking of which, how long will you be here?"

"Erm… well…" How was she supposed to answer that one? Not knowing why she was here in the first place didn't help any at all. "I… don't know?"

Raising a brow Bulma decided not to ask any questions. She just woke up, she doesn't need this right now… what she does need though… walking over to the back door she plucked up her purse slinging it over her shoulder while tugging Usagi with the other out the backdoor, "Time for… SHOPPING!"

Laughing Usagi asked, "How are we getting there? Wait Bulma! I don't have any money!"

She didn't answer instead she pulled a dark green capsule from the purse pressing the top and threw it. Usagi raised one golden brow staring at her strangely. Seconds after the capsule landed there was a sound like something breaking before smoke filled the air rendering them sightless 'til it cleared. When it did clear though Bulma laughed looking at her friend's face. Slack jawed and wide eyed she stared at the hunter green car before them now.

"Ya like?" she smirked.

Usagi managed to nod dumbly, "Uh huh." Shaking her head looking from the car back to the other she got her tongue working better, "How?"

Smiling widely Bulma pulled Usagi with her opening one door lightly throwing her inside before taking the drivers side herself starting in on how it was possible to get a car from something small as a lipstick tube.
~ * @ *~


"WE'RE HOME!" Usagi bounced from the car swinging all nine bags back and forth merrily. *poof!* "AIEE!!" jumping in the air turning about at the sudden loud noise, "BULMA!"

Laughing innocently Bulma shrugged at the tiny girl mock glaring at her for the scare. "What? I didn't do anything." Her smile growing she walked past Usagi into the house with her own bags.

"Yeah… sure you didn't" grinning Usagi ran inside after her tugging the sea green hair as she ran. "Catch ya laters aqua girl!" laughter followed her retreating form.

"Grr USAGI!" running after her turning corners and jumping stairs Bulma was almost half way down the endless hall when she heard her door shut with a soft click. "Shimatta! Missed her again" slight shrug as a mysterious smile played on her rose lips, "Yes, you'll pay for what you did."

Her mind musing over what happened at the mall she went another flight up to her own room sorting out her new clothes from jewelry among other things. She hadn't cared how much they spent. She owned the largest company on the planet, why worry? Not that she was going to let Usagi in on that little tid bit; no that was something for another time. Right now she wanted to know the 'why, how' and 'what' to the reason she was really here. There was something about her, even in this short time she knew her that whispered 'she's different' in her ear.

Shoulders lifting up then down in another shrug she placed her new belongings away, changed then headed downstairs to start lunch. Bulma had paused in the hallway hearing some music drift from the younger girls room hinting she was taking the relaxing way to put things up instead of rushing it. Hyper, yet calm… weird chance of that happening. Giggling she busied herself with grabbing frying pans, pots and things from the fridge and pantry planning on making one large lunch, enough Bulma hoped would feed them all and more.

Hour and a half later while setting the table Bulma's ears perked up to sounds of feet padding down the stairs and the front door slowly opening. One… two… three!

"OKAASAN I'M HOOOOOMMMMEEE!" came the timed reply.

"Welcome home hun, please don't-" she was cut off by the slamming of the door "-slam the door." Sighing she wondered why she even tried anymore.

"Oi Okasan!" Trunks walked through the door wearing a deep purple tank top tucked into black shorts, gray sneakers adorned his feet while his CC blue jean jacket was thrown over his shoulders. "Hey mom I was wondering if-" stopping at the glare and tapping of his mothers foot. Grinning sheepishly he bowed his head, "Gomen nasai for slamming the door… again." looking up seeing her smile he continued, "I was wondering if I could stay at Gohan's again next weekend! We had SO much fun! We went to the woods and fished and then we…" he continued to tell of his adventures over the weekend.

"I don't know Trunks… Chichi might get tired of you sooner or later you know." Smiling she wagged a teasing finger, "Three Saiyajin's to feed isn't an easy thing."

"Awww moom!" groaning at the joke he thought lame. He knew Saiya-jins ate plenty more then anyone else alive, but he had too much fun hanging out with Gohan, he was like the big brother he would never have. "Come on Okasan! Chichi doesn't mind. I'm a great kid!"

"Great?" there was a hint of non-belief in the question, her facial expression showing it as well with her head tilted to the side. "Well now, I wouldn't go that far" giggling at her face "very good yes, well mannered - most of the time - and good looking! Yes, all of those… now great… hmm I think your pushing it there kiddo!"

"MOOOM!!"

She waved him off, "I'm just kidding, shesh get a life would ya?"

"Not funny." His pouting face disappeared as a wide smile took over and hyper activeness back in play, "SO! Can I! Can I?"
~ * ~


"And last but not least, you go there!" glancing around the room she nodded. "Yep all done, now time for some grub!" giggling Usagi skipped down the hall rounding a corner and started for the stairs.

She could hear Bulma downstairs making racket in the kitchen while she worked. Half way down the carpeted red oak stairs a door slammed sending Usagi jumping in fright from the force of it, landing she skipped over a step stumbling yelping in pain as her ankle turned a way it wasn't supposed to.

Nande kuso? What was that!? her mind screamed in questioning as she eased down a few more peeking below first floor into the living room watching as a young boy looking about five or seven years old practically skipped into the room in happiness calling out to his Okasan. She could almost say that by his walk he was trying to contain something, maybe joy or energy? She didn't know but did manage to take notice he was a kawaii one.

Reminds me of Shingo… lips turning downward in a sad frown wondering when she'd see her 'little spore' again. Yes he was a pain, and all time bratty brother, she loved him. Watching this boy made her wonder about the rest of her family and friends. Would she ever see them again? And where was she? Sure it looked like home, like earth but there was no telling for sure. She'd been attacked and transported too many times for her liking to just up and believe this was the same place she'd been walking before, but just a different part.

Pulling her mind from her wonderings she noticed that the young man was talking excitedly to Bulma about something or another. Wanting to go back. Back where? What are they saying? Inching down three more steps hopping to hear something of their conversation she froze as a board squeaked. No one seemed to notice it though. Sighing she leaned closer getting parts of speech here and there.

Listening for a few minutes more she sighed realizing nothing they said was what she wanted to hear. Forcing her legs to move she started descending the stairs lightly walking towards them once she hit the flat hard wood flooring. Putting on a happy smile she stopped behind the shorter boy smiling over his shoulder at Bulma. "Hey! Who's the hunk?" pointing a finger downward to the boys head.

She watched as Bulma laughed when the young boy jumped stepping forward away from her in surprise. "Usagi meet my son, Trunks Briefs. Trunks meet my new friend and houseguest, Usagi Tsukino. She'll be staying here for a while so be nice and behave."

Usagi waved at him smiling wider, "Ohh… you've got bunches of cuties running around you now don't you?" winking she grasped Trunks hand in her own shaking it, "I'm sure we'll get along great! Have any games to play? Oh wait!" a thought hit her "Isn't it lunch time??" as if agreeing with her owner a loud rumble echoed through the room causing the girl to blush.

Bulma laughed, "I see someone's hungry." Shaking her head she turned to her son, "Trunks? Hungry as well?" he nodded, "Well in that case, go find your Otousan, I'm sure he's in that blasted Room again…" giving a sigh muttering under her breath she watched her son walk off before entering the kitchen once more followed by Usagi.

Two hours later lunch was seemingly vacuumed down by three known people leaving one staring in shock at the petit silvery-gold haired girl that ate at the same speed and fullness as her two Saiyajin's. She didn't think it humanly possible for anyone else not of Saiyajin blood to eat like that. Oh my Kami-sama… was the only thought running through her head.

Along with lunch gone, the dishes cleared and fainted Usagi revived everyone scattered to do their own thing. Trunks led Usagi on a tour of their house, hoping to keep the small but older girl from getting lost again. Vegita grunted heading off in the sky to find someone to spar with and Bulma was in her lab now trying to concentrate on the project at hand.

Yet as she tried to with all her will to keep her eyes focused on the small chip she needed to solder to the green-blue circuit board, she found her mind going back to Usagi's fainting spell. How one person could faint over hearing they were enrolled in the near by high school, the same that Gohan attended was beyond her. But it had happened.
~ * ~ Flashback ~ * ~


She calmly stated, "Oh and before I forget, Usagi I enrolled you into Black Forest High. Most of the classes you have with Gohan, Chichi's son, so you'll have someone you know in there and they start on-" *thump* eyes following the descend and impact of small body hitting floor "Tuesday 'cause of Monday's a holiday…" she absentmindedly finished staring at her.

"What happened?"

Trunks looked up at her from Usagi's side, "She fainted" stating it as if it should have been obvious. Duurrr…

"Why?" Bulma didn't get it.

"How should I know mom? I don't even know her!" Turning back to the silvery girl he lightly patted her cheeks trying to wake her. "Usagi? Usagi wake up!" he paused, "Bunny!"

"Huh!?"

Trunks grinned, "She's coming to 'Kasan."

"Ugh what happened?"

"Well 'Kaasan said that you were enrolled into Black For-" he noticed her eyes starting to shut again so he slapped her cheek once more, "Hey! Don't do that! Its only school!" How could someone be so frail and sickly over attending a school? He didn't get it.

Slowly getting her mouth to working again she cracked open one eye, "I. Hate. School."

Trunks nodded seeming to piece it together now "Ohhh…. So basically you suck at it right?"

"TRUNKS!"

"What? It's what she's saying isn't it?"

Shaking her head Bulma sighed, "Be nice!"

"Saying I suck at it would be an understatement." Sitting up slowly she opened both eyes gazing from the aqua haired woman to her lavender haired son and back again. "I really don't get any of it. I'm surprised I got through this much of my school life."

Bulma laughed nodded, "I see what you mean. But hey, you've got any questions just ask Gohan, he's the smartest one in that school, he can help you out in it. Chichi's always getting on him about his studies even between training so I wouldn't worry about that."

She shook her head, "You don't get it Bulma… I can't understand what's going on. Back home my friends had this kind of study group where we helped each other - well I read manga while they tried helping - and I didn't get anything!! I'm just dumb I can't grasp anything!" tears threatened to spill forth.

"Hey come on now… it's not that bad, really. Trust me, if anyone can help you its Gohan… he's a wiz at this kinda thing." Offering a slim hand to her helping her up. "Even little Trunks here can help you! Don't worry about it!"

Trunks nodded, "Hai!"

Skeptically Usagi nodded slowly, "I don't know… but guess I'll try anything. I really don't want to be a dumb blonde all my life."

"But… you're not blonde." Trunks pointed to her more then silvery hair, which showed a few thick long streaks of blonde left in it. "Its silver. Kinda cool if ya ask me."

"Arigatou. Guess you're right there also kiddo." Ruffling his hair smiling she looked at Bulma. "Sooo… when's school and what do I need?"

"Nothing. They'll supply you with everything you'll need, and starts Tuesday."

Usagi rolled her eyes, "Great."

"Come on!" Trunks tugged on her shirtsleeve, "Lets get going! I wanna show you around lady!"

Blushing for being called a 'lady' she dumbly nodded, "A-alright Little One… lead the way." Lowering her voice to a whisper she said, "I'd rather not get lost for hours again. A secret smile covered Trunks lips as he heard her whisper. He knew all to well how one could get lost. With that and one final heavy tug he drug her off.
~ * ~ End Flashback ~ *~


"Fainting over going to school…" slight shake of her head, "That's just sad… poor girl must of really had it hard on learning or something… to be that scared… or did I just shock her?" she didn't know which, but what she did know was that she wouldn't have a child under her roof, no matter the age that didn't go to school and get an education. She wasn't as demanding as her best friend was, but she wouldn't have an idiot staying with her.

"Vegita is another thing all together." Laughing to herself over that spoken thought she returned to working on the stubborn circuit board.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or Dragon Ball Z! So stop sendin' the damn Fire Ants after me! Damn ::dances around shouting:: STOOOPP IT!!