Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Aria's Heart... THE PLAY... Sequel to Piccolo's Heart ❯ Act VII: The Green Monster of Jealousy ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Saga II: Aria's Heart

Setup: Aria, Piccolo and Kim's daughter, has been sent to another dimension, by the Lord of Darkeness' evil henchman, Nexxus. Nexxus was the only one who could bring her back. Now it is up to Aria to return and defeat the Lord of Darkness. Can Aria survive in this strange dimension of magic and mayhem?

Rememeber (thinking)
#telepathic#
{action or expression}
~~Author's Note~~



Act VII: The Green Monster of Jealousy





Scene I: Piccolo and Kim's Home.

Aria is given a bottle of water and she sits joyfully at the table drinking the water. The other on the other hand are awkward or just plan pissed. Piccolo glares at Zelgadis who is being seated by Kim, who happens to have her arm around his. Vegeta is also glaring at Zelgadis.

Kim: Come, sit. I'll make you some food... would you like some tea?

Zelgadis: {sweatdrops} Uh, Sure. {sits}

Xellos: {sits beside Zel and leans back in the chair proping his feet up} I will take a cup, as well.

Kim: I'm sure you have plenty of emotions to feed off.

Xellos: {opens eyes in shock but returns quickly to happy Xellos}

Kim: Well, here's some tea... what would you like to eat? {sets down the cup of tea}

Zelgadis: I'm fine.

Kim: Are you sure? {feels his forehead} You aren't sick are you?

Zelgadis: No, miss. I'm fine.

Kim: If you are so sure... {sits on the other side of Zelgadis which happened to be not even near Piccolo}

Piccolo: {slams both fists down on the table shattering it causing Aria's water to spill} I'm sick of this!

Both Xellos and Zelgadis look at the remains of the table in shock.

Piccolo: You are my wife.

Nail: #What are you doing? You'll get her angry!#

Kim: {clears her throat} I'm sorry about this. He is a little tempermental.

Aria: Wawa... {sniffles}

Vegeta: He's not the only one. Do you really think it is proper of you to be flirting so openly in front of your husband?

Zelgadis: {blushes} (This is not good...)

Xellos: (Such emotions... hatred... I almost feel sorry for Zelgadis...)

Piccolo: You are to sit beside me. {grabs Kim's wrist}

Dende: Piccolo, what are you doing?

Aria: {snaps out of her trance} Father!

Kim: {calmly looking up at him} You finally lost your temper. And I thought you based your life on control.

Piccolo: Don't mock me, woman.

Kim: You have been hanging out with Vegeta, too much. {yanks her arm away}

Aria: What are you two doing? And why now?

Piccolo: If your mother would stop flirting with other men...

Aria: Mom, doesn't flirt!

Piccolo: What about Vegeta? {points at Vegeta, getting in Kim's face}

Vegeta: {folds his arms} (This I must hear...)

Kim: I am not going to do this. {stands, knocking the chair away} I am not going to argue in front of Aria.

Vegeta: Then let her leave so you two can duke it out.

Piccolo: No. Aria stays. I want her to know why her mother is being a whore!

Kim: {clenches her fists} SO help me, Piccolo... I will hit you if you continue to belittle me.

Piccolo: You are belittling me but so blantingly flirting!

Kim: I AM NOT FLIRTING! {slaps Piccolo} Dende, get them out of here!'

Piccolo: {wipes blood from mouth, eyes glowing with anger} EVERYONE STAYS!

Aria: Please stop this... it isn't right. {cries}

Xellos: {appears beside Aria} I think we should leave.

Piccolo: You get away from her.

Zelgadis: {stands in-between Piccolo and Kim} You are hurting your wife and daughter by letting jealousy blind your judgment.

Kim: Zel-kun, you better move. {pushes him out of the way as Piccolo swings which connects with the back of Kim's head, sending her flying into the wall}

Dende: Kim!

Aria: Mom! {runs over with Dende following}

Piccolo: {looks at his hands} What... have I done?

Dende: {tries to heal Kim} It's too much.

Zelgadis: Let me help. {kneels next to Dende and put his hands over Kim} Recovery!

Kim: {runs up to Piccolo and grabs his shirt} What are you doing? You overprotective ass!

Vegeta: {shakes his head} I can't believe, she just did that.

Piccolo: {hugs her} I have no idea... what happened. I just was filled with darkness and hatred... I couldn't... stop.

Dende: Do you think this is the power of the Lord of Darkness?

Xellos: {holds Aria} It's okay. You're safe, now.

Piccolo: {glares at Xellos} Hands off.

Kim: Stop acting like this, Picci-chan. {rubs her face in his chest, as she cries} This isn't you.

Piccolo: He's the one doing this... I know it.

Xellos: Who me?

Aria: Xellos wouldn't hurt anyone.

Zelgadis and Kim: Yeah right.

Piccolo: I felt his prescence before the darkness came.

Aria: Xellos? {looks up at Xellos}

Xellos: {holds Aria tighter} You know I wouldn't do that... it was probably the Lord of Darkness.

Zelgadis: What are you plotting, Xellos?

Xellos: That's a secret... {disappears with Aria}

Kim: ARIA! Zel! He wouldn't harm her... right?

Zelgadis: I am almost positive he is in love with her but... who knows with Xellos.

Piccolo: I'll kill him! {starts for the door}

Kim: {clutches his waist, pulling him to a stop} That isn't going to help. You can't sense him... I don't think he will hurt her... you know she can take care of herself.

Piccolo: You're right but what are we going to do.

Dende: So does this mean Xellos is the Lord of Darkness?

Vegeta: That would make no sense! Why would he send her to his world?

Zelgadis: So he could get to this world... he said it himself... only Aria could have gotten us here.

Kim: But I don't think Xellos would hurt anyone.

Zelgadis: He is a monster.

Piccolo: How are we going to find him?

Kim: He already showed his power over you.

Zelgadis: We can't let him take Aria. She is so innocent, she won't realize just who he is.

Kim: I believe he loves Aria. And Aria cares about him... unless you love Aria? Hmm... Zel.. do you?

Zelgadis: {blushes} What does that have to do with anything?

Piccolo: You weren't flirting... you were trying to be extra nice.

Kim: Duh, Pickles! Now... hmmm...

Vegeta: How are we going to retrieve her?

Kim: That's easy!

Piccolo: Would you mind letting us in on it?

Kim: We let Aria deal with Xellos. It's Aria's battle. She was always the one that would have to face the Lord of Darkness.

Zelgadis: I can't do that.

Piccolo: Niether can I.

Kim: {sighs} Then I guess we search for Aria's ki.

Piccolo: We have a connection to our daughter... we'll find her.

Kim: {grumbles} I still say we let Aria deal with the fruitcake.

Zelgadis: Lets go. {rushes out th door with Vegeta, Kim and Piccolo following}

Dende: I guess that means I'm safe... right? Guys! GUYS! {watches as everyone flies away} GUYS!!!!!!

NEXT: Xellos and Ariam face-off... Is it true? Can it possibly be true? Is precious little Xellos the main bad guy? Is he really the Lord of Darkness? Is this just such an evil cliffhanger?