Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Aria's Heart... THE PLAY... Sequel to Piccolo's Heart ❯ Act VI: Return of the Sacred Word ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Saga II: Aria's Heart

Setup: Aria, Piccolo and Kim's daughter, has been sent to another dimension, by the Lord of Darkeness' evil henchman, Nexxus. Nexxus was the only one who could bring her back. Now it is up to Aria to return and defeat the Lord of Darkness. Can Aria survive in this strange dimension of magic and mayhem?

Rememeber (thinking)
#telepathic#
{action or expression}
~~Author's Note~~



Act VI: The Return of the Sacred Word

Scene I: Beach

Aria gets up dusting the cloak off and tossing back her hood. She surveys her surroundings. The sun set is absolutely breath-taking as she stares out over the ocean. She looks down to see the waves lapping at her feet. She hears a groan and she looks behind her. There he was lying face down in the sand with a certain priest sitting on him happily.

Xellos: Good thing you broke my fall, Zel-kun. That could have really hurt.

Zelgadis: {sits up, tossing Xellos in the sand} Xellos! {he quickly stops and looks at Aria and her smile}

Aria: I'm home! And everyone is coming here to greet me! Everyone is okay!

Zelgadis: That is wonderful, Aria.

Xellos: {gets out of the sand, using his fingers to comb out various particles}

Piccolo appears with his stone-cold face. He glances quickly from Xellos to Zelgadis and then takes a long look at his daughter.

Aria: Oh! Puff Daddy!!!! {launches herself in his arms} ~~AN: Didn't see that one coming, huh?~~

Piccolo: {wraps his arms around her} What did I tell you about calling me that?

Aria: {frowns} Don't do it.

Piccolo: Well, forget I said it. {smirks} It's good to have you home, Aria.

Nail: #You forgot Kim…#

Piccolo: Damn… your mother is going to kill me for forgetting her. She's almost here anyways. {drops Aria to her feet and ruffles her hair}

Aria: Well, if you are sleeping on the couch… where are my friends supposed to sleep? {Aria points at Zel and Xellos}

Piccolo: {raises an eyebrow} Friends?

Aria starts to explain to her father what happened.

------
Kim and Goten are flying quickly towards the beach. Dende is holding on for dear life.

Kim: {barely keeping up with Goten} Oh… this sucks. Dende you're slowing me down! I'll never see Aria at this rate!

Vegeta: {scoops her up} Need some help?

Kim: Vegeta! You scared the crap out of me!

Vegeta: You did expect me to come… she is practically my daughter.

Kim: Don't tell Piccolo that. He is very possessive of his title as Puff Daddy.

Vegeta: Well come on let's try to catch up. {speeds up}
-------

Piccolo stands towering down over the two young men. Xellos grins happily at Piccolo as Piccolo gives a death-glare. Zelgadis is nervous beyond a doubt. His heart is pounding as Piccolo finally speaks.

Piccolo: You two helped my daughter and I thank you. But since you both seem close to her age, I am not allowing you to stay with us. I will find you accommodations though.

Xellos: Thank you, sir! That is most generous! (Alright, she's close to her father. Get close to him, get closer to her… hehe)

Piccolo: And you? {glares at Zelgadis}

Zelgadis: {nearly jumps out of his stone-skin} Uh, yes sir. I understand the reasons. But what I really came here for was my cure?

Piccolo: {raises an eyebrow} You have no interest in my daughter?

Aria: {peeks over Piccolo's shoulder trying to mouth} Don't lie.

Zelgadis: I said I would get her back here and in return she offered to get me a wish with the eternal dragon so I can become human again.

Piccolo: You have not answered my question.

Xellos: {snickers} Go on, Zelly.

Piccolo: You should watch what you say. {points at Xellos who sweat drops}

Zelgadis: I came here only for my cure.

Piccolo: I see. Well, you'll get your cure. {turns back to Aria} Those two have no power what-so-ever.

Goten lands. Zelgadis and Xellos look suspiciously at the young handsome man. Goten grins from ear to ear.

Aria: Goten… {bows her head, blushing} I didn't expect you to come.

Goten: Of course I came! I was worried sick about you! {walks over to her}

Zelgadis: (So that's Goten… the one she loves.)

Aria: Well, I'm back… thanks to these two.

Goten: {glances at the two strange men} Well, then, I guess I owe them my thanks.

Piccolo: Get any closer Goten and I'll break your arm.

Goten: {stops mid-step and then takes five steps back, sweat-dropping} Uh, so it's great to have you back!

Aria: Father! You know me and Goten are just friends… anyways he has a girlfriend!

Goten: That's right, sir!

Xellos: (Oh really? So Zelgadis misinterpreted.)

Kim, Dende and Vegeta land. Kim looks from Zelgadis and Xellos and gets a huge smile on her face. Her eyes lingered on Zelgadis. Piccolo waved his hand in front of Kim's face, but no response as she stared at Zelgadis. Vegeta folded his arms and took typical Vegeta stance. Dende gave Aria a hug. Piccolo growled and Dende retreated. Even, the Guardian is terrified of the protective father.

Piccolo: Kimberly… what are you doing?

Aria: Mom! You're embarrassing me! You don't have to stare at him. He's just-

Kim: Zelgadis!!!! {runs and glomps him}

Zelgadis: Uh… (This is Aria's mother… but she hasn't aged a day since that picture in her locket.) Do I know you? (They look to be sisters not mother and daughter.)

Aria: MOTHER! {blushes} What are you doing?

Piccolo: Yes… just what are you doing?

Kim: And Xellos, too! Wow… so Aria went to the Slayers dimension!

Aria: Mother… plllleeease get off of Zelgadis.

Piccolo: {picks Kim up by her belt-loop}

Kim: {flails mid-air} You don't understand… that's Zelgadis… only the most gorgeous character on Slayers (AN: For the reviewer who wanted to know what anime they were on. By the way, Slayers has to be my favorite anime, with DBZ.) … and that's Xellos… the character with the best personality!

Piccolo: They were on a television show, too?

Kim: Yes…

Zelgadis: {blushes as he stands brushing the sand off} Aria?

Aria: I didn't know that… I'll explain later.

Kim: {Piccolo finally sets her down} Picci-chan, you really are mean… can't a girl hug someone?

Vegeta: {chuckles} By the way, Aria… you haven't even-

Aria: UNCLE… I'm sorry!

Kim: Alright, so Zelgadis and Xellos are staying at our house. Which one is your boyfriend, Aria? Did you meet Lina and Gourry? I hope you killed Amelia. Did you have fun? Learn any magic? {all amazingly in one breath}

Xellos and Zelgadis both sweat drop.

Xellos: {whispers to Zelgadis} Now, we know how she came out this way.

Aria: Puff daddy said they couldn't stay with us. Neither. Yes. I didn't meet Amelia. Some. No.

Kim: Neither! Did I teach you nothing?

Vegeta: Give the girl a break. With an overbearing father like that, how could you expect her to hook up with anyone?

Piccolo: Would you like to repeat that Vegeta?

Vegeta: You are and overbearing, insignificant, weakling.

Zelgadis: Is that guy crazy?

Kim: I'm going to count to three. If you guys are still being jerks, you know what will happen… one… {Piccolo quickly bows his head} two… {Vegeta snickers and calls him whipped} three… {Vegeta shuts up and bows his head too} Much better! Now Piccolo, if you don't want to sleep on the couch for the next year, I suggest you allow Xellos and Zelgadis to occupy those couches.

Piccolo: {grumbles} Fine.

Kim: {folds her arms smugly} There.

Zelgadis: {surprised} (How did that happen?)

Aria: Thank you, mommy! {hugs Kim}

Goten: {looks at his watch} Look at the time! I should be going… she'll kill me if I'm late. {flies off}

Aria: {sweat-drops} Bye Goten.

Kim: Dende, you can stop hiding, now… I tell you Picci-chan… if you keep chasing all men away from our daughter she will never get married.

Dende peeks out from behind a rock and then comes out.

Aria: I don't want to get married…

Piccolo: {grins} See?

Kim: {sticks her tongue out} Stupid.

Piccolo: Don't stick it out if you don't plan on using it. ~~AN: That is something my friend Dustin always says… it's crude but funny. And if you don't get it… don't try to figure it out.~~

Aria: Mother! Father! Please! {blushes and pulls the hood over her head}

Kim: By the way Aria, nice outfit… Picci-chan, can you make me a lavender one?

Piccolo: {folds arms and looks up and away} No.

Kim: But why not? {latches on his shoulders}

Zelgadis: Are your parents always like this?

Aria: Yes… Uncle! Please make them stop…

Vegeta: Not my place, kid.

Aria: Dende… please…

Dende: Sorry… I can't do it either.

Aria: PUFF! Why do you have to embarrass me in front of my friends?

Piccolo: {grumbling… almost whining} I don't want to make you an outfit like his. You are my wife…

Kim: It's just clothes. {drops to the ground}

Xellos: (I can get along with these people great… So much jealousy from the father and so much pain and hatred in her uncle… and the embarrassment… from both Zelgadis and Aria… And even the fear in Zelgadis.) ~~AN: Xellos feeds off the negative emotions of humans… and in this case, Nameks and Saiyains, too.~~

Zelgadis: Aria, I don't mean to rush the family reunion… but I anted to get my cure.

Kim: Oh no, you don't! {points at Zelgadis} You can't make a wish until we defeat the Lord of Darkness. We need the dragonballs and wishes just in case he kills someone. (Anyways, you look sexier as a Chimera)

Piccolo: #I heard that! See! That is why I am not making you that outfit!#

Kim: #Oh, it's an innocent crush.#

Piccolo: #You shouldn't have crushes! You are married!#

Nail: #She doesn't love us anymore! {cries}#

Kim: #No, no! I love you! I love you both!#

Zelgadis: How long will I have to wait for my cure?

Aria: Don't worry, I'm sure it won't be long.

Kim: Well, come on. Let's go home. I'm sure you guys must be hungry! {sweat-drops} Um, maybe not, but I am and I know Aria is dying for water.

Aria: Water!?!? {runs up and hugs her mom} Really? I can have some… {sparkly eyes}

Vegeta: If you are offering…

Dende: {runs to Kim and hugs her back} Don't leave me! Please!

Piccolo: Get off of my wife, Dende!

Dende: I am the Guardian of Earth! You can't kill me.

Piccolo: No, but I can cause you… pain… and lots of it.

Dende: I'll just heal myself!

Piccolo: That would require the use of your hands…

Xellos: (Wow, that is my type of guy.)

Aria: Can we go home, now? Can we?

Piccolo: {concentrates and teleports everyone to his home} Here. Now go get your water.

Aria: {runs inside, but then turns back when she's in the door} Come on, Xellos, Zelgadis!

Kim: #Hmm… I wonder which one she likes.#

Piccolo: #What?#

Kim: #Picci-chan… she's all grown up.#

Nail: #I think she likes the happy one…#

Piccolo: #What do you know?#

Kim: #She would have gotten with Goten if you didn't threaten the boy. Now I think she should go with Zelgadis… Xellos is a fruitcake.#

Nail: #That's cause you have the hots for Zelgadis.#

Piccolo: Both of you leave me alone! Get out of my head!

Xellos and Zelgadis turn around and give Piccolo a confused look. Kim snickers and saunters inside…

Kim: Come now, boys, let's get inside.

Zelgadis: If you don't mind, uh, how old are you?

Kim: Let's see… {starts counting on her fingers} About 38!

Zelgadis: Why… um… are you so young?

Kim: The dragonballs, silly, now come inside… I won't bite.

Zelgadis and Xellos go inside with Vegeta and Piccolo following awfully close. Dende walks calmly behind.

Piccolo: #What are you doing Vegeta?#

Vegeta: #Making sure these two don't make any moves… anyways they are from another dimension, what powers do they hold?#

Nail: #He's jealous, too.#

Kim: #PUFF!#

NEXT: Uh oh... Piccolo and Vegeta have teamed up to protect Aria from the evil men... namely Zelgadis. Both have their reasons but mainly both don't like the way Kim is swooning over Zelgadis. So next time... will Aria and Kim be able to control the men by using the sacred word? Or will Zelgadis and Xellos be doomed... Dun Dun DA!