Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Aria's Heart... THE PLAY... Sequel to Piccolo's Heart ❯ Act X: Not AGAIN!?!? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Saga II: Aria's Heart

Setup: Aria, Piccolo and Kim's daughter, has been sent to another dimension, by the Lord of Darkeness' evil henchman, Nexxus. Nexxus was the only one who could bring her back. Now it is up to Aria to return and defeat the Lord of Darkness. Can Aria survive in this strange dimension of magic and mayhem?

Rememeber (thinking)
#telepathic#
{action or expression}
~~Author's Note~~



Act X: Not AGAIN!




Scene I: Outside Piccolo's house.

Aria dives in the nice little oasis where the waterfall comes down. Zelgadis watches her as her brown hair fans out in the water.

Aria: Aren't you going to join me?

Zelgadis: I will. {Zelgadis gets in the cool water} Would you like me to make this water warmer? {starts to make a fireball}

Aria: No. {she grabs his arm to stop him} If you did that it would harm the aquatic life.

Zelgadis: I never thought of that. I'm sorry. {the fireball disappears}

Aria: (Wow... I'm so close to him... I can hear his heart)

Zelgadis: You can let go of me. {chuckles}

Aria: Oh. Of course. {releases his arm}

Zelgadis: (Well, here goes... I may lose my arm since I know her father is watching but...) {wraps his arms around her} I wanted to do this for awhile.

Aria: {blushes, then notices Piccolo glaring out the window, she slide out of his arms and splashes him with water} Gotcha!

Zelgadis: {sputters and wipes the water from his eyes} You are too quick for me.

Xellos: WHATCHA DOING? {appears above them floating curiously leaning on his staff}

Zelgadis: There are too many spies to even have a conversation!

Xellos: Then allow me to assist. {picks up Aria and drops her in Zelgadis' arms} There now it is my fault.

Aria looks up at zelgadis from his arms. Both are blushing profusely. Zelgadis leans down and kisses Aria gently on her lips.

Xellos: {clapping} Zelly-chan finally got some backbone.

Zelgadis: {sets Aria down} Oh no. {looks to see Piccolo storming out with Kim attached to him trying to hold him back}

Xellos: See ya! {disappears}

Kim: Piccolo! Stop! It's cute! Stop! {tugs at his cape}

Aria: Um... daddy?

Piccolo: I've had enough! Why is it always me going through the ringer?

Kim: Piccolo! {grabs his antenna and yanks}

Piccolo: OW!

Zelgadis: Aria... I think that was the stupidest thing I've done. Your father is going to kill me.

Aria: Good luck during training. I hope you can cast recovery on yourself.

Zelgadis: Oh great.

Kim: {holds Piccolo's antenna tight} Just for that... I'm going to write that sequel.

Kim feels an intense pain in her chest, she releases Piccolo's antenna and collapses, screaming. Piccolo kneels and holds her.

Piccolo: What's wrong? What is happening?

Kim: PICCOLO!

Kim begins to fade and Piccolo can no longer feel her. He can't feel her at all. His arms go through her and he can't feel her presence anymore... their connection is broken.

Aria: Mother! Mother! {runs up} What's happening?

Piccolo: I don't know. {waves his arms through the quickly fading Kim}

Zelgadis: This can't be happening. Xellos?

Xellos: {appears} It's not me. I wouldn't hurt her.

Piccolo: Who is doing this?!?!

Kim: It hurts! Picci! {she fades completely}

Piccolo: KIM! NO! {pounds his fists through the ground}

Aria: Mama? What's happened?

Zelgadis: I don't know, Aria. {puts his arm around her}

Piccolo: {stands, looking as stern as ever} We're going to the Lookout... NOW. If you are coming you better hold on.

Aria: Right! {hold her father's hand}

Zelgadis: I'm coming, as well. {holds Aria's hand}

Xellos: Ooo! I get Zelly's hand. {grabs Zelgadis' hand and he tries to shake him off to no avail}

Piccolo instant transmissions them to the Lookout.

Piccolo: Dende!

Dende rushes out with Mr. Popo following.

Dende: What is it? What has happened?

Piccolo: My wife has faded... tell me what has happened!?!?!

Dende: I do not know. Maybe if you ask the eternal dragon.

Piccolo: Why is no one answering me?!?!? {he powers up to an extreme high causing Goku to appear with a questioning look on his face}

Goku: Piccolo? What's wrong? Is it that Lord of Darkness guy?

Xellos: {hangs head} Why does everyone think it's me?

Zelgadis: {mumbles} Because it usually is. Now can you please let go of my hand?

Aria: Goku! My mother just vanished! She faded! She's gone! I can't feel her anymore!

Goku: Alright, let's calm down and think. {rubs chin}

Vegeta: Then you better sit this one out Kakarott. Thinking is definitely not your strong point.

Goku: {laughs} Well you are right about that!

Vegeta: So I was right... something has happend to Kim... What did you do, happy-boy? {points at Xellos who has Zelgadis vainly trying to pull his hand free of his grasp}

Xellos: It wasn't me! Can't you guys trust me? I'm so hurt. {goes and sulks dragging Zelgadis with him... he has those little blue swirly cloud thingies following him}

Aria: Vegeta... my mother faded.

Vegeta: Maybe she was taken back to her own dimension.

Piccolo: But why would that happen?

Dende: Maybe the dragon could not keep her here. Maybe his power was being drained by keeping her in this dimension!

Aria: That might be it!

Piccolo: Bring the dragonballs! I'm getting her back!

Xellos: You might be needing this. It could help to get her back. {tosses the blue dimensional orb to Piccolo}

Aria: You kept that? But I thought only I could work it.

Xellos: That's right. {smiles} You have her blood in you... maybe you can get to her dimension. You did want to o after her?

Aria: Of course!

Piccolo: WILL SOMEBODY SUMMON THE DAMN DRAGON?!?!?

Dende: Arise, Dragon.

The sky turns dark and the eternal dragon rises again.

Shenlong: What is your wish? {a huge sweatdrop forms when he sees Piccolo}

Piccolo: You know good and well what! Give me back my wife!

Shenlong: I'm sorry, but that wish is beyond my power.

Piccolo: WHY? Why did you take her away?

Shenlong: Something has happened in her dimension. I am sorry but her connections to her dimension have driven her back there.

Piccolo: What has happened?

Shenlong: I cannot answer that question. But that orb can help you bring her back, but only four can travel there.

Piccolo: Fine. You can go!

Shenlong: One more thing, only four will be able to return so three can go at first... excluding the channeler, Aria.

Piccolo: Fine.

Shenlong: You will not have the powers you possess in this dimension. Be wary. {the dragon disappears}

Zelgadis: I wish to go.

Xellos: Me! {raises his hand and jumps around} PICK me!

Zelgadis: Oh please... don't.

Piccolo: Fine, Xellos... you are coming with us. You did give us the orb.

Aria: Alright... Daddy can you describe mother's world?

Piccolo: I cannot. You will just have to focus on your mother. {hands her the orb and sets his hand on her head} I'm counting on you, Aria.

Aria: Alright! Let's go!

NEXT: Four famous anime characters in the real world... this should be fun... The reappearance of... RAJAY!