Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Aria's Heart... THE PLAY... Sequel to Piccolo's Heart ❯ Act XI: All By Myself ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Saga II: Aria's Heart

Setup: Aria, Piccolo and Kim's daughter, has been sent to another dimension, by the Lord of Darkeness' evil henchman, Nexxus. Nexxus was the only one who could bring her back. Now it is up to Aria to return and defeat the Lord of Darkness. Can Aria survive in this strange dimension of magic and mayhem?

Rememeber (thinking)
#telepathic#
{action or expression}
~~Author's Note~~



Act XI: All By Myself



Scene I: Real World

Kim wakes up in the hospital. And waiting for her to wake is her bestfriend Rajay.

Kim: Raj? How'd you get here?

Rajay: Kim, you just appeared in front of me. You were all limp and not responding so I brought you here.

Kim: What happened? Why are you so sad?

Rajay: Well, something crazy happened... this dude just started blowing up places... Kim... I think it's Buu.

Kim: WHAT? How?

Rajay: He blew up USF! ~~AN: The college I attend... big loss... hehe...~~ Alotta people got killed. Sue's hurt and... it's not too good. People are scared shitless.

Kim: Oh God! This can't be happening!?!?

Rajay: Kim... you have to go back! I don't want you to get hurt too.

Kim: How's everyone else?

Rajay: I was afraid you'd ask... Orlando... is totally gone, but luckily Kenny was here. ~~AN: Kenny attends UCF in Orlando, FL~~ Melissa is fine... Jackie's gone. Chris didn't make it. He was in class when Buu attacked. Miami was taken out with Brett. It's horrible. He ate them all.

Kim: Dammit! Dammit! This couldn't happen at a worse time. ANd my strength and power has been at least halved.

Rajay: No Kim! I know what you are thinking! I don't want you to die!

Kim: I won't die. I'm sure Piccolo will come for me.

Rajay: You just got married a week ago, you can't die on him!

Kim: What? I've been married for 19 years.

Rajay: But you haven't aged and it's only been a week since I saw you.

Kim: I don't age because I made a wish to age like a Namek. And think about it... what was the last episode?

Rajay: Well, truthfully I haven't been watching... um and...

Kim: Well I bet the episodes skipped some time so not much time has passed here.

Rajay: That would make sense.

Kim: Look, Raj. I want to see the others. Then I am going to go fight Buu... Hopefully Piccolo and the others will come.

Rajay: Sure. Everyone is gathered at the shelter. Sue just got released so she's there too!

Kim: Great. {hops up} Lead the way.






Scene II: The Shelter

People are all put into a big warehouse like building. It's like a... shelter. And Kim immediately sees her parents.

Kim: Mom... Dad?

Kim-Mom: Kimberly Diane! Where have you been?

Kim-Dad: You haven't called us in months.

Kim: Well, um, you see... (They remember me? I guess their memories have bee restored. God, I feel so empty without Piccolo)

Rajay: You see, Mrs. L. I found her at the hospital when I was checking out Susan. She's been in a coma without any id!

Kim-Mom: What happened?

Kim: He's lying. I went to another dimension and I married Piccolo.

Kim-Mom: Okay, dear. {looks at Kim-Dad}

Rajay: {whispering} What did you do that for?

Kim: {whispering back} Piccolo's coming. I know he'll come.

Rajay: Do you really have that much confidence in him?

Kim: I may not look it but I'm around 38. I have been married for awhile. I have the utmost confidence in Piccolo.

Kim-Mom: I believe you. If a pink blob can go around eating people then you can go to another dimension.

Kim: Thanks mom! I'll bring Piccolo to meet you when he comes. I'm going to go say hi to everyone else now.

Kim-Dad: Be back soon.

Kim goes to see her friends but before that she sees someone she didn't want to see... her ex-boyfriend, Mitchell.

Mitchell: Hi, Kim. I haven't seen you around.

Kim: Uh... that's nice. Gotta go... {pulls Rajay along}

Mitchell: {follows} So how's college?

Kim: I got married and I'm pregnant. (Not to mention I have a teenage daughter...hehe) And I live VERY far away now.

Mitchell: Oh. {disappointed} I was going to tell you how I felt.

Kim: I think I've heard enough of that to last me a lifetime.

Melissa: KIM! It is you! {runs up} You've returned! I thought we weren't going to see you again.

Kim: I've come to stop the pink blob, before the US drops the bomb.

Melissa: You?

Kim: Hey, it could happen! Where's-

Kenny: Hi, Kim!

Kim: Hello. {sweatdrops}

Rajay: Hey cool! You can still sweatdrop. I want! {steals the big sweatdrop and puts it on his forehead}

Kim: That was mine! Oh well. I can make another one. {sweatdrops again}

Kenny: So what happened? You've only been married a week and you are already running away?

Kim: It's been nineteen years, dude. Time moves differently. And I'm not running away. I was brought here to deal with Buu.

Susan: {on-crutches} Hey Kim! Just what do you think you are doing, running off and marrying some green guy!?!?

Mitchell: Nineteen years, green guy?

Kim: He's here. {turns}

Piccolo appears with Zelgadis, Xellos and Aria. Piccolo smiles at Kim as she comes running at him.

Kim: PICCI-CHAN!

Several hundred people faint and the other hundred just sit there staring.

Randomguy: If some pink guy can turn people into candy, I think cartoon characters can be real.

Piccolo: Great job, Aria. Now let's go.

Kim: NO!

Piccolo: No?

Kim: My dimension is under attack by Buu. I have a duty to stop him. I understand if you want nothing to do with it.

Piccolo: Let's not worry about that. You know I'd help you. Where are we?

Kim: Buu's destoyed alotta homes. This is a shelter.

Rajay: {walks up} Nice to see you again.

Kim: Only a week has passed here, since I last saw Rajay.

Rajay: Zelgadis? Don't tell me you married him too. God, getting both your dream guys.

Kim: {clamps hand over Rajay's mouth} Shut up, Rajay.

Zelgadis: {blushes} We're not married.

Xellos: But we are!

Piccolo: {punches Xellos in the face} When did that happen?

Xellos: That's a-

Kim: Xellos!

Kim's other friends and her family has made their way over.

Rajay: Isn't this great?

Piccolo: So you are Susan... Zelgadis can you do something about her condition?

Zelgadis: I'll try. RECOVERY.

Susan: Hey! I'm healed! Nice to meet you, Piccolo. But I'm still mad at you for taking my room mate.

Piccolo: Kenny and Melissa... Kim talks about you much... But I don't know you. {points to Mitchell}

Kim: He's no one.

Mitchell: Can you please explain what's going on?

Rajay: That's Kim's ex-boyfriend.

Kim: I knew I should have kept my hand over your mouth.

Piccolo: Oh, is that so? You never metioned him before.

Kim: What was I supposed to say? Technically he wasn't even my boyfriend, no kiss, no date, no boyfriend.

Piccolo: I see. So these are your parents...

Kim: Yes! Mom, Dad this is my husband Piccolo!

Kim-Mom: It is nice to meet you.

Kim-Dad: Have you been taking care of her?

Piccolo: Yes, I take good care of my family.

Aria: Mom?

Kim: Yes, Aria?

Rajay, Susan, Kim's parents, Kenny, Melissa, Mitchell: WHAT!?!?!

Kim: Oh, I'm sorry, this is my daughter, Aria, her boyfriend, Zelgadis, and our dear annoying friend Xellos.

Aria: It's nice to meet all of you. My mother has told me all about you all.

Kim-Mom: We're grandparents?

Kim-Dad: How come she's your age, Kim?

Kim: Time passed differently. And I don't age as I should.

Mitchell: This is too much to stomach. {leaves}

Kim: {rubs temples} Thank you.

Piccolo: Let me handle the fight. You are in no shape to fight.

Kim: He killed my friends. Destroyed my home and college! I have to fight.

Piccolo: You have our child to consider.

Kim: Look. I can't just let you fight my battle, even if I am pregnant.

Aria: Let me fight.

Zelgadis: Yes, we will fight.

Susan: You are having another kid?!?!

Laughter fills the shelter.

Buu: Buu make people chocolate.

Kim: It's time to fight. I won't let him hurt my family.

NEXT: Fight with Buu.