Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Aria's Heart... THE PLAY... Sequel to Piccolo's Heart ❯ Act XII: Chocolate Puffs ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Saga II: Aria's Heart

Setup: Aria, Piccolo and Kim's daughter, has been sent to another dimension, by the Lord of Darkeness' evil henchman, Nexxus. Nexxus was the only one who could bring her back. Now it is up to Aria to return and defeat the Lord of Darkness. Can Aria survive in this strange dimension of magic and mayhem?

Rememeber (thinking)
#telepathic#
{action or expression}
~~Author's Note~~



Act XII: Chocolate Puffs

Buu's laughter fills the shelter again. Piccolo and Kim exchange glaces and in that glace they feel their connection return.

Buu: Buu want chocolate!

Kim: {stands in front of Buu} I know where Buu can get some real good chocolate....

Buu: Good chocolate?

Piccolo: Didn't you know that there was a huge chocolate factory?

Buu: Buu don't believe you.

Kim: But there is... if you haven't destroyed it.

Buu: But Buu no see good chocolate.

Kim: WE'll take you there.

Buu: No. Buu only want pretty girl to take him. {points at Kim}

Piccolo: She doesn't know for sure where it is. I must help take you there.

Buu: No. Only pretty girl.

Kim: #You can follow my love... this is just a way to get him to a clearing.#

Buu: Come, pretty girl. {grabs Kim's arm}

Piccolo: {growls but lowers his head}

Aria: What are you doing... he's too powerful for her in her condition.{starts to charge after them}

Piccolo: Don't... wait for her to get him away from here.

Rajay: What are you doing? She'll get herself killed!

Piccolo: I know what I am doing. It is our plan.

Xellos: We're going now, right?

Piccolo: She'll tell me when she gets him away.

----------

Buu is following Kim who is flying around, just searching for a clear area. She spots one... she recognizes it as the former location of her college. She lands and Buu follows.

Buu: {puts a hand above his eyes and looks around} Buu no see chocolate. Buu want chocolate, NOW!

Kim: #Alright Pickles.# Um, here. {hands Buu a candy bar from her pocket} It's a little melted.

Buu: {takes candy bar} But you say Buu get lots of chocolate.

Kim: I didn't want you to eat my friends and family. I'm sorry.

Buu: {eats candy bar} You lie to Buu?

Piccolo, Aria and Zelgadis appear.

Kim: I'm sorry. I'll apologize. Here. {kisses his cheek and gives him a hug}

Buu: {blushes} Buu like you.

Piccolo: {clears throat} Am I interrupting something?

Buu: {looks at Piccolo angrily} Buu no like you.

Piccolo: Well, the feeling are mutual.

Buu: What muuu tul? {looks to Kim for an answer}

Kim: It means he feels the same.

Buu: Buu really no like you.

Kim: Buu, Piccolo is my husband.

Buu: Buu no understand... what husband?

Kim: It means we're married.

Buu: Then Buu like him even less. {turns his back to them}

Piccolo: Enough of this.

Kim: {raise her hand to stop Piccolo} I'll be Buu's friend. Would that be nice?

Buu: Really? You would be Buu's friend? You no scared of Buu?

Kim: No, I'm not scared of Buu. I'd like Buu as a friend.

Buu: Really?

Kim: of course!

Buu: Buu like friend.

Kim: Then it's settled.

Steam starts to comed from Buu and another Buu forms from the steam. He is the dark evil within Buu.

BadBuu: You are pathetic.

Buu: Who are you?

BadBuu: I'm Majin Buu.

Buu: I'm Majin Buu.

Kim: Buu, this is your evil. Let us vanquish it.

Buu: But Buu want to help.

Aria: No, Buu. You're are friend so we will fight.

BadBuu: Pathetic.

Aria: Mother, shall I?

Kim: You have your power. Be careful though. You're our only way home.

Zelgadis: I'll help... Ra Tilt!

A column of light surrounds BadBuu and Aria takes this time to go on offense and destroy the evil BadBuu.

Buu: {clapping} You good!

Rajay comes speeding up in his crappy Acura. ~~AN: I guess I can't complain he does give me rides since I hate to drive sand I don't even have a crapmobile.~~ He spins out and comes to a stop right in front of Kim.

Kim: You crazy idiot! You could of hit me!

Piccolo: And you could have gotten out of the way.

Rajay: {comes out of the car with Susan, Melissa and Kenny} What!?!? Buu isn't dead, yet!

Buu: Buu no dead. Buu doesn't want to be dead, then no can have chocolate.

Kim: If Buu doesn't hurt anymore people, I think I have an idea for Buu to have all the chocolate he wants.

Buu: Really?

Rajay: what happened?

Kim: This is good Buu. Evil Buu is gone.

Rajay and Kenny: Ohhhh!

Susan and Melissa: What?

Piccolo: Buu split into two beings: one full of evil and the other good. This is the good one.

Melissa: That makes slightly more sense.

Xellos: So sensible. {appears and wraps his arms around Melissa's neck}

Kim: Let go of her, mazouku! {puts Xellos in a head lock before Kenny could retort.}

Kenny: Shouldn't I do that? Melissa is my girlfriend.

Kim: {sticks her tongue out at Kenny} Xellos listens to me more. Anyways, you aren't fast enough.

Buu: {giggles} Buu like!

Piccolo: We need to get back.

Kim: First let me get Buu settled here. And then we'll go home.

Piccolo: And you must say your final farewells.

Kim takes Buu to Hershey, Pennyslvania, where he recieved a day-time job as a spokesman from Hershey Chocolate Company. Kim calls in all her favors with Rajay for him and Susan to adopt Buu, mainly him though. Kim then faces all her friends.

Kim: Well, I have to go, now.

Melissa: Do you have to go?

Kim: My home is there. And I couldn't stay here, not without Piccolo and Aria.

Kenny: Can't you all stay?

Kim: Aria has friends back there and so do I. And I rather raise my son there.

Rajay: Ummm, then I guess this is really goodbye.

Kim: Yeah. It is.

Susan: It was nice seeing you and your family.

Kim: You'll take care of Buu for me?

Susan: Yeah, he's kinda cute if you get past the massive consumption of food.

Buu: Buu going to miss pretty girl.

Kim: I'll miss you too, Buu. You be good for Rajay and Susan. They'll take good care of you.

Buu: Buu promise!

Kim: Well... I... {eyes water}

Piccolo: She loves you all.

Kim: {nods her head as the tears come}

Aria: I'm ready, Mother.

Xellos: Yeah, let's go!

Zelgadis: Give her a minute!

Kim: No I'm ready! BYE!

Kim, Aria, Piccolo, Zelgadis and Xellos return to the DBZ dimension.

NEXT: Kim's pregnant... Zelgadis and Aria are dating and Xellos is causing mischief... Aw, Poor Picci-chan!