Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Vampire Hunter (Darkstalkers) Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Monster Rancher Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Hearts ❯ It's Not Over Yet ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter One

It's Not Over Yet

A man walked in to a dark room with a pool of water in the center of it. The man was tall, he had blue hair that seemed to spike out in two directions, and scares on his chest. He walked over to the pool and waved his hand over it. An image of Sora appeared in the pool and the man made a fist as he stared at Sora's face.

"Master Seymour," a young man said as he walked into the room. The young man was also tall, he had medium length dark blue hair, yellowish-orange eyes, and he had a long white jacket on. Seymour turned around and looked at the young man. The young man walked over to him and looked in to the pool of water.

"What is it Legato," Seymour asked. Legato didn't turn from the pool of water. He just stared, with an uneasy look, at the image of Sora. Seymour crossed his arms with impatience. Legato slowly looked at Seymour with a frown stretched across his face. He put his hand on his face and let out a disturbed sigh.

"I was going to tell you of a rumor I had heard," Legato said, "but it seems it's no longer a rumor." Seymour looked at Legato with an icy cold look. Legato ignored Seymour's glance and looked back at the pool. Sora's image was still in it and it was making Legato edgy.

"Yes," Seymour said while turning back to the pool, "the boy is still alive." Legato waved his hand over the pool and the image of Sora turned to an image of Transverse Town. Seymour frowned as Sora, Donald, and Goofy walked across the image of Transverse Town. He splashed some water out of the pool, but the image just reformed.

"Are we having some trouble," a teenager said as he entered the room. The teenager was shorter then Seymour and Legato; he had whitish-blond hair, purple eyes, and tan skin. Both Legato and Seymour turned around. The teenager walked up to the pool and looked into it. His evil grin turned into a frown as he gazed into the pool. He also splashed some water out with his Millennium Rod.

"Marik," Seymour said with a sneer, "it seems you are having the same trouble as me." Marik glared at Seymour as the image reformed. He swung his Millennium Rod over his shoulder and laughed evilly.

"So," Marik laughed, "the boy is still among the living." Seymour shook his head at Marik's slight temper problem. Marik stopped laughing and looked at the doorway as a figure appeared in it.

"Having fun," the figure asked as it walked into the room. The figure was a medium height man covered in bandages. He had purple eyes and he seemed to be burnt from head to toe. He slowly walked over to Marik and put his hand on Marik's shoulder. Something caught his eye and he walked over to the pool.

"What's wrong Shishio," Marik said while wiping off his shoulder, "did you see a ghost?" Shishio grabbed the edge of the pool and started to make the water boil. Seymour grabbed his arm, pulled it away from the pool, and made him stop. Shishio turned his back to the pool.

"We're all upset about the boy being alive," Legato said with an emotionless face, "but that is no reason to evaporate all of the mystical water." Shishio shot Legato a sharp glare. Legato didn't even bother to notice the piercing look. Shishio turned and waved his hand over the pool. The image of Transverse Town turned to a small dojo.

"Now, now," a man's voice said from within the shadows, "we don't want to lose focus on are true problem." The man walked out of the shadows. He was tall, he had dark eyes, dark hair, and he was wearing a purple komodo. Shishio turned and looked at the man. The man walked over to the pool and waved his hand over it. The image turned back to Transverse Town.

"Naraku," Marik said with an evil grin. Naraku looked over at Shishio and grinned. Shishio's purple eyes filled with anger as Naraku grinned at him.

"Who died and made you boss," Shishio snapped at Naraku. Naraku just turned from Shishio and focused his attention on the pool. Shishio burned with anger as Naraku turned from him.

"Shishio," a rough sounding voice said, "we don't want to destroy are allies." Shishio quickly twirled around to see who was speaking to him. A tall, buff man walked through the doorway. He had reddish-orange hair, red eyes, ashy looking skin, and pointed ears. Shishio glared at the man as he walked over to the rest.

"Nice to see you Ganondorf," Seymour exclaimed. Ganondorf nodded and looked into the pool. A look at despair crossed his face as he watched Sora talk with his friends. Ganondorf took a deep breath and turned away from the pool. Legato watched him as he started to pace back and forth.

"Are we getting worried boys," a women's voice said from the hallway. The women walked into the room. She wasn't as tall as the men, but she wall taller then Marik, she had long black hair, purple eyes, and she was dressed in purple armor. She walked up to Legato and wrapped her arms around him.

"How are you Rose," Legato said. Rose stopped hugging Legato and walked to the pool. She let out a depressed sigh as she looked into the pool. She turned from the pool and walked back over to Legato. She nodded her head and looked toward the doorway as she heard a familiar voice.

"If we all work together," a tall man, with a smaller one on his shoulder, said, "we'll have nothing to fear." The tall man had brown hair that was cut in a crew cut, he had sunglasses on, and a long green coat on. The smaller man had long gray hair, whitish skin, and yellowish eyes. The tall man walked toward the pool and snorted. He didn't seem as irritated as the others did.

"Well, well," Rose said, "isn't it the Toguro Brothers." Both brothers looked at her as she spoke. She laughed and put her head on Legato's shoulder. The tall brother walked away from the pool and put his back to the wall.

"This is rich," a boy laughed, "all of the big bad grownups are worried." Everyone turned to see who made such a crude remark. A boy about Marik's age walked out of the shadows fallowed by a ghost. The boy had black hair with a spike coming up from the back, dark eyes, and a outfit on that looked a little like a uniform. He was holding a long pole with a blade at the end of it. He didn't even bother to look into the pool.

"It's Ren and Bason," Marik said with a glare. Ren closed his eyes and leaned up against the wall. Marik turned his back to Ren and stared into the pool. Everyone was getting very touchy about Sora still being alive. Ren and Bason were the only two who didn't seem to care.

"It looks like everyone else is already here." An echoing man's voice said. Everyone's attention quickly turned toward the doorway. A tall, blond haired man walked in followed by a ninja, a reptile like creature, a clown, a well dressed man, a man with a black cloche on, an alien that had flames covering, and a man with a skull like face.

"Myotismon, Zabuza, Cell, Buggy, Giovanni, Moo, Pyron, and Black Ghost what a pleasant surprise," Seymour said as he watched the men walk into the room. Myotismon walked over to the pool and frowned. His fangs showed as he frowned.

"Don't worry Lord Myotismon," Legato said with a smile, "just because Ansem failed doesn't mean we are going too." Myotismon looked at Legato and laughed evilly. Pyron cleared his trough and walked over to the pool. Everyone looked at him as he waved his hand over the pool.

"Ganondorf," Pyron commanded," send out Greed and Power." Ganondorf looked at Pyron with a stunned face. Everyone else gasped as they heard Pyron's orders.

"What are you going to do with those two," Marik exclaimed. Pyron was staring at a young girl with medium length pink hair with was up in two pigtails, she had blue eyes, and she was laughing at something a nearby werewolf had said. Seymour looked in the pool to see what Pyron was staring at. He understood why Pyron wanted Greed and Power summoned.

"Just summon them," Seymour said with a rough tone, "because we have just found our new princesses." Pyron grinned as he heard Seymour. He had his eye on Karen Talbin, Jonathan Talbin's little sister. She would prove useful to them along with other girls.

In the meantime, Sora was taking a much needed rest in Transverse Town…………………………& #8230;……………..