Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Vampire Hunter (Darkstalkers) Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Monster Rancher Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Hearts ❯ Power Attacks ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two

Power Attacks

Sora was asleep in the little café not to far from the weapon shop. Donald and Goofy were standing guard, but they were also dozing off. All three of them needed a rest after all they had been through. Two strange figures were talking to Leon in the middle of the town. One was a girl about the age of fifteen. She had dirty blonde medium length hair, green eyes, and cute little dog ears at the top of her head. She was wearing a pink and purple belly shirt, blue jean shorts, and white sneakers. The other was a boy about the age of seventeen. He had black spiked hair with blonde bangs, blue eyes, and he had both of his ears pierced. He was wearing a black and white tee shirt, tan cargo pants, and black sneakers.

"What do you want to see Sora for," Leon asked. The girl looked as if she was about to cry and the boy just shrugged his shoulders. Leon shook his head in disappointment at the reluctant response to what he wanted to know.

"All I can say is that it's really important," the girl said with a snivel. Leon looked at her as she pleaded to see Sora. He shook his head once again. He raised his hand and pointed at the café. The girl suddenly became enjoyed and hugged Leon. She ran over to the café.

"How may I help you," Goofy yawned. The girl totally ignored Goofy and ran over to Sora. The boy slowly walked up to a confused Goofy and let out an embarrassed sigh. The girl started shaking Sora very abruptly. Sora opened his eyes after a few shakes. The girl stooped shaking him and looked at him.

"Who are you," Sora asked with a yawn. The girl smiled as Sora stretched. Sora looked at the girl and laughed. He just couldn't help laughing at the girl'[Author ID1: at Wed Oct 8 16:58:00 2003 ]s twitching ears. The girl crossed her arms and snorted with anger. Sora stopped laughing.

"My name's Eirka," the girl said while turning around, "and that's my best friend Roko." Roko walked up to Sora. Sora looked up at him and blinked a few times.

"My friend and I have come to warn you of a new alliance," Roko said with a sturdy look. Sora started leaning on his Keyblade as Roko spoke. Donald and Goofy looked at Roko with a very disturbed look. Eirka grabbed Roko's arm and shook her head in agreement. Sora yawned again, shifted arms on his Keyblade, and looked at Eirka.

"I'm listening," Sora said while staring at Eirka. Eirka turned bright red, but turned her nose up remembering that Sora had laughed at her. Roko looked a little jealous as he shifted his weight from his left to his right. Eirka quickly looked at Sora and quickly turned her nose back up after she noticed that Sora was still staring at her.

"A group of really evil and powerful men have gathered together," Roko said with an icy glare, "and they are planning on releasing more Heartless." Sora slipped off his Keyblade as he heard Roko's words. Donald and Goofy fell over with surprise. Eirka giggled at Sora, Donald, and Goofy who were all lying on the floor. All three stood back up and dusted themselves off.

"Well," Sora said with an[Author ID1: at Tue Oct 7 18:57:00 2003 ] uneasy look, "that doesn't concern us anymore, I think." Roko shrugged his shoulders and started to walk away, but Eirka walked up to Sora. She had tears in her eyes and a quiver in her lip. She walked right up to Sora. Sora looked into her tear-filled[Author ID1: at Tue Oct 7 18:57:00 2003 ] eyes and wanted to cry himself.

"Please help us," Eirka said as she put her head on Sora's chest, "my family and friends could be in big trouble." Roko froze and slowly turned around as he heard[Author ID1: at Wed Oct 8 17:01:00 2003 ] Eirka speak. He made a fist as Sora put his hand on the back of Eirka's head and pulled her closer. Donald and Goofy patted Roko on the shoulders for reinsurance.

"Ok," Sora said in a whisper, "we'll help you the best we can." Eirka wiped away her tears and hugged Sora tightly. Roko turned to leave, but a fiery sword pierced the ground in front of him. He pulled out a giant golden sword from behind him. An evil laugh filled the air and the sky turned black. Eirka stopped hugging Sora, ran outside of the café, and pulled out a twin blade sword from her side.

"That was so touching," a young man's voice said, "that I almost cried, not." Eirka looked up to where the voice was coming from. A tall, young man around the age of twenty jumped off the roof of the weapon shop.

He had medium length red hair with black bangs and red eyes. He was wearing a back and red shirt with the Heartless symbol on the upper arms, black jeans, black sneakers, and he had black fingerless gloves on.

"Who are you," Eirka said while gripping her sword. The young man made a hand motion and the fiery sword flew back into his hand. Eirka fell down because the sword nicked the side of her face. Sora picked up his Keyblade and ran over to Eirka. Roko leaned on his sword and stared at the young man.

"My name's Power," the young man said with a snort, "and I'm here for the dog girl." Both Roko and Sora got into a fighting stance. Power laughed, threw his sword up into the air, and commanded it to strike Sora. Sora jumped out of the way at the last moment, but the sword came back and hit him with its handle. He flew backward and hit the back wall of the café. Donald and Goofy ran to check on Sora as Roko charged at Power.

"No Roko," Eirka screamed, "he's a Heartless with the ability to take human form." Roko didn't believe Eirka and took a swing at Power. Power sidestepped, grabbed his floating sword, and struck Roko's side with it. Roko flew, in a rolling motion, into the weapon shop's wall. Eirka stumbled to her feet and ran over to Roko.

"Not so fast pretty puppy," Power said while reaching to his side. Eirka turned toward Power against her will. She looked down to discover a whip, covered in darkness, wrapped around her waist. Power pulled Eirka up to him and knocked her out with the handle of his sword. Roko stood up and picked up his sword.

"Hold it right there Power," Roko said while holding his ribs. Donald and Goofy ran out of the café to help Roko out. Power snorted at the sight of the three trying to stand up against him.

"You can barely stand let alone fight," Power said consulting Roko. Roko collapsed, in pain, onto Goofy. Power made a hand motion and a wave of darkness came up behind him. He disappeared into the wave and it crashed down on Roko, Donald, and Goofy. Those three along with Sora were unconscious and Eirka had been kidnapped.

As Power returned to the castle, his sister left for a place called Victor's Castle………………………… ;…………….