Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Vampire Hunter (Darkstalkers) Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Monster Rancher Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Hearts ❯ The Wrath of Greed ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Three

The Wrath of Greed

It's a dark and stormy night and the Darkstallkers are having a birthday party for Karen at Victor's Castle.

Even though it's her birthday, Karen seems really upset.

Her big brother, Jonathan, has been goofing around for the past hour. He got Karen to laugh twice, but she went right back to being upset.

"That's it," Jonathan growled, "I want to know what's wrong." Jonathan kneeled down next to Karen, grabbed her chin, and looked her in the eyes. Karen jerked her head away from his grip. Felicia looked at Jonathan as he whimper in sadness. She could tell that he was upset over his sister being upset. Rikuu walked up to Karen and gave her a hug, but she wiggled out of his arms.

"Can you please tell us what's wrong," Felicia said as she sat next to Karen. Karen looked at her and slightly smiled. Jonathan perked up at the sight of his sister's smile. Karen took a deep breath, let out a sigh, and looked up at the ceiling.

"I don't know," Karen said with a worried look, "but Pyron is planning something." Jonathan laughed at his sister's response. Karen shot an icy cold look at her big brother. He stopped laughing and let out a slight whine.

"Don't worry Karen," Victor said with a bright smile, "we can take anything Pyron throws at us." Jonathan growled at Victor for stealing his words out of his mouth. Karen smiled back at Victor, but her face turned glum once again.

"Thanks for trying to cheer me up," Karen said with a sigh, "but Pyron has someone or something very powerful on his side." Everyone looked stunned as Karen relayed the message to them. Jonathan growled at the fact of Pyron having someone more powerful then him or any of the others. Suddenly, the castle started to shake violently. Karen jumped up and stared toward the front doors.

At the moment in Pyron's spaceship, an augment was going on. Morgaina and Damitri were actually agreeing for once, but they were disagreeing with Pyron.

Pyron was sitting in his chair watching as he beamed Greed down to the castle.

"What are you thinking you lunatic," Morgaina yelled. Pyron just totally ignored Morgaina because he was too worried about Greed getting Karen. When Greed touched the ground, she gave Pyron a single. Pyron shut off the teleportation beam and turned around in his chair.

"Why don't you two watch Greed work," Pyron said with a laugh, "you might learn something." Morgaina and Damitri were disgusted with Pyron and his new minion. Even though they were disgusted, they stayed to see what Greed could do.

Back in the castle, everything had stopped shaking. Karen helped her brother up off the floor. Jonathan dusted himself off and looked around. The castle was a mess. Everything was everywhere all because of the miniature earthquake.

"Is it over with," Rikuu said from behind a turned table. Jonathan was going to tell Rikuu that the coast was clear, but evil laughter filled the castle before he could get anything out. Karen quickly spun around to face the front doors. The doors swung open with a burst of energy.

"I'm afraid that it's just started," a young woman's voice said from the dark doorway. Karen froze as she heard the voice. Jonathan ran in front of his sister and got into a fighting stance. A medium height, young women around the age of eighteen walked in through the doorway. She had long silver hair with gold mixed in, green eyes, and a freckle by her right eye. She was wearing a white and gold tube top with the Heartless symbol in the front of it, gold flares, and black boots.

"Who are you," Jonathan snarled. The young women pulled two knives out from the two pockets on side of her pants. She twirled the knives around a few times and then threw them both a Jonathan. She stopped them about an inch from Jonathan's face. Karen jumped as her brother let out a sigh of relive. The young women called her knives back.

"My name's Greed," the young women said with a giggle, "and I want the little shape shifter." All of the Darkstallkers turned and looked at Karen. Karen was frozen in fear as Greed looked at her. Felicia jumped next to Jonathan and put out her claws.

"If you want Karen," Felicia hissed, "you're going to have to go through us first." Greed laughed and threw one of her knives at Felicia. Instead of stopping, the knife made a sharp right turned. It started making circles around the Darkstallkers. As it circled, it left a trail of lightning behind it. The knife came to a sudden stop after circling a few times.

"What's this," Jonathan barked. Greed giggled under her breath, called her knife back, and watched the lightning rope tie itself around the Darkstallkers. When the rope touched them, it knocked them unconscious because of the high voltage of the lightning. Greed laughed as she walked over to the unconscious Darkstallkers. She made the rope disappear, grabbed Karen, walked out of the castle, and singled to Pyron to beam her back up.

Back on the spaceship, Morgaina and Damitri were very impressed by Greed's skills. They both ran over to Greed as she re-entered the ship. She walked right by them, walked over to Pyron, and sat Karen down next to him.

Morgaina and Damitri angrily left the room. As the door shut behind them, Pyron's monitor turned on. Seymour's face appeared on the screen.

"Did you get what you wanted," Seymour said with a grin. Pyron shook his head and looked at Karen.

"Yes I did," Pyron said with a chuckle, "with the help of Greed, of course." Greed started shuffling her feet as Pyron spoke about her. Seymour shook his head with pride.

"Good," Seymour laughed, "now come back here so that we can lock her up with the other." Pyron shook his head and turned off his monitor. He picked Karen up, walked out of the room, and took her to a cell.

As Pyron was locking Karen up, Greed turned on the monitor and was watching something. She had focused the inter-dimensional camera on a planet named Z. A battle was going on between two young boys. Greed smiled as she looked at the one.

These two boys seem to be in a death match …………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;………………