Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Vampire Hunter (Darkstalkers) Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Monster Rancher Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Hearts ❯ The Return of Riku & Eirka ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Four

The Return of Riku & Eirka

Two young boys were in a Zoid battle and they both seemed to mean business. The one boy had short black hair and purple eyes. He was wearing strange dark colored cloths and he was piloting a huge red dinosaur named the Geno-Breaker. The other boy had medium length white hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a yellow tank top, black pants, and he was piloting a huge black fox named the Shadow Fox.

"Can you do better then that Riku," the black haired boy said as he prepared to attack. Riku laughed and took a sharp turn to the right. As he turned, the black haired boy fallowed. To Riku's surprise, the Geno-Breaker could keep up with his Shadow Fox.

"I would do better," Riku said as he took another sharp turn, "if you would show me more of your skill Raven." Raven let out a slight growl at Riku's cockiness.

He turned in the same direction as Riku, took a swipe at the Shadow Fox, but missed. He got even madder at the speed of Riku's Zoid.

"You want to see my skills," Raven said while pulling back on his controls, "I'll show you my limited. As Raven was about to activate the Charged Partial Gun, his monitor came on. Legato's face appeared in it. Raven stopped his assault and looked at his monitor.

"Where are you," Legato said angrily. Raven sighed and shrugged his shoulders. Legato already started to get a little fed up. Riku stopped running and wondered why Raven wasn't moving.

"I was just having some fun," Raven said with a grin. Legato crossed his arms in anger. Raven stopped grinning and put a serious face on.

"I want you back at the castle," Legato said harshly, "and make it snappy." Raven nodded and turned his monitor off. He turned back toward Riku, got out of his Zoid, and turned it to a miniature Zoid. Riku got out of his Zoid and turned it back to its original form, which is a Dark Keyblade.

"We've got to postpone are match," Raven said with an evil glare, "but we'll finish it sometime." Riku nodded his head as he watched Raven disappear into a shadow.

He used the Dark Keyblade to head to Transverse Town.

Later at Transverse Town, Riku discovered an unconscious Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Roko. He quickly ran to tell Leon about the four. When he reached Leon's house, he froze. The house was deserted. With that fact, the whole town was deserted. Riku walked back over to the four unconscious friends. He took all four back to Leon's house.

After awhile, Sora woke up and looked around. The room, he was in, was empty. He sat up and looked out of an open door. He could make out two figures auguring in the next room.

"What do you mean it's too late," Roko yelled as Riku wrapped his rips. Riku shook his head and started to wrap tighter. Roko bit his lip from the pain.

"I'm telling you its too late," Riku mumbled, "because they probably have taken her heart by now."

Roko shot Riku an evil look. Riku stopped wrapping Roko's rips and walked into Sora's room. Sora straightened up as Riku entered the room.

"Riku," Sora said in excitement, "you're alive." Riku walked over to the side of Sora's bed. He sat down and looked at Sora. Sora could tell something was wrong.

"I maybe alive," Riku said with a sincere look, "but I can't tell you anything good about your friend Eirka." Sora's heart left his body as Riku spoke. Riku could tell Sora was struck. He knew that Sora couldn't handle the news too well. Sora laid back down and rolled over. Riku put his hand on Sora's shoulder.

"What does that mean," Sora asked without looking at Riku. Riku shook his head and let out a sigh. He stood up, walked to the door, and turned his head toward Sora.

"Don't worry about it ok," Riku said with an unsure voice. Sora nodded in reinsurance. Riku left the room.

At the Dark Castle, Eirka was planning on escaping. There wasn't much she could do, but she had to try. There was only one guard and he didn't look too bright. Eirka took out her sword. She extended the sword and pick pocketed the guard. She unlocked her cell door, walked over to a window, and jumped out of it.

Back at Transverse Town, Riku was patching up Donald and Goofy. Donald was getting his arm wrapped and Goofy was getting his head wrapped. Both looked worried as Riku wrapped. Riku stopped wrapping and looked at them.

"What's wrong with you two," Riku asked. Donald and Goofy just put their heads down. Riku could tell that they were worried about Eirka.

"Their just worried," Roko said as he stared out a window. Riku turned to look at Roko. Roko was gripping his fist extremely tightly. Riku just turned back to what he was doing.

Later that night, there was a knock at the door. Riku got up and walked to the door. As he opened it, a familiar looking girl collapsed on him. He blushed as he picked the girl up. Roko looked over from the window to see Riku carrying EIRKA.

"What happened," Roko shouted. Riku gently laid Eirka down on the couch and looked at Roko. Roko ran over to Eirka.

"I don't know," Riku said with a glare, "she just collapsed on me." Roko started to shake Eirka trying to wake her up. Eirka finally came to on about the fifth shake. Roko stopped shaking her and hugged her. She shoved Roko off, got up, and walked over to Riku.

"Thank you," Eirka said with a slight smile, "for catching me." Riku turned bright red as Eirka talked to him. Eirka turned and walked toward Sora's door. She walked in, sat on his bed, and shook him gently. Sora rolled over to see who was shaking him. When he made out who it was, he hugged her.

As everyone was reunited, Marik was planning his attack on Domino City …………………………̷ 0;………………….