Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Vampire Hunter (Darkstalkers) Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Monster Rancher Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Hearts ❯ The First Mission ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Five

The First Mission

"Did you call for me," an angry looking Power said. Marik had summoned Power to Domino city, but he hasn't figured out why yet. Marik turned to look at Power. Power crossed his arms and let out a sigh.

"Yes I did," Marik said with a slight sneer in his voice. Power sat down in a nearby chair as he watched Marik begin to pace.

"What do you want," Power said as he looked at himself in his sword. Marik stopped pacing and looked at Power. Power put down his sword and stood up. Marik walked over to him.

"I want you to kidnap a girl named Amanda Wheeler," Marik said with an evil grin. Power nodded his head and disappeared into a shadow. Marik sat down in his chair and stared out a window.

The next day in Transverse Town, everything was quite. Everyone was asleep, until something startled them. A strange sound came from outside of Leon's house. Sora ran outside to see what was going on. He discovered Eirka sitting on the steps with her fist clinched.

"What's wrong," Sora said while sitting down next to Eirka. Eirka unclenched her fist to revel a flattened flea like creature. Sora stared at the flea with surprise.

"Nothing," Eirka said with an unsure look, "other then the bad news Myoga just delivered me." Eirka looked down at her hand as Myoga struggled to his feet. Sora looked over at Eirka and let out a depressed sigh.

"I'm sorry Mistress Eirka," Myoga said with an unhappy look, "but it's true." Eirka clinched her fist, squishing Myoga once again. Sora put his arm around Eirka's waist and put his head on her shoulder.

"What's true," Sora asked with a whisper. Eirka let Myoga go, put her arms around Sora's neck, and put her head on his.

"Seymour and his gang have kidnapped Karen Tailbin," Eirka said with a slight sadness in her voice, "and now they're after a girl named Amanda Wheeler." Sora moved Eirka's head so that he could look her in the eyes.

"What can we do," Sora asked softly. Eirka shook her head. She didn't know what they could do to help, but Myoga did.

"Well," Myoga said from the ground, "you can go to the portal that leads to Domino City." Both Eirka and Sora looked down at Myoga. Myoga jumped onto Eirka's shoulder. Eirka let out a sigh. They didn't have any other options.

"We have to wake up the others," Eirka said while standing up, "and tell them that we're all leaving." Sora nodded, stood up, and walked into the house. Eirka turned to look at the sunrise one last time before she walked into the house.

Later that day, everyone was fallowing Eirka. Eirka was fallowing directions from Myoga so that she could find the portal to Domino City. After a few more directions, everyone stumbled upon a huge golden eye. The eye sort of resembled an Egyptian Hieroglyphic.

"This is as far as I go," Myoga said as he jumped off Eirka's shoulder. Everyone looked at Myoga as he jumped down the street. Sora stepped forward and put his Keyblade up to the center of the golden eye. The ground shook a little as the huge eye opened. As the eye opened, it revealed a golden portal.

"Here we go again," Donald said as he watched Sora step into the portal. Eirka, Riku, Roko, and Goofy followed Sora. Donald hurried into the portal before it closed. As the six fell through the golden portal, their weapons turned into decks of cards. In no time, they were all sitting in front of a huge building with the letters KC on it. A reddish-brown haired boy and a blond haired girl were standing out front.

"Alright," the girl said in harsh tone, "I get the message." The girl started to walk away, but the boy grabbed her arm. She turned around and stared the boy in his icy blue eyes. She let out a sigh and hugged him. Sora helped Eirka up and walked over to the boy and girl.

"Excuse me," Sora said with a smile, "can you tell me where we are." The girl turned and looked at Sora. Sora swallowed hard as the girl's sky blue eyes looked at him.

"I can tell you," the girl said with a smile, "if you tell me your name." Sora let out a sigh and nodded in agreement. Everyone else walked over.

"My name's Sora," Sora said cheerfully, "and these are my friends Eirka, Riku, Roko, Goofy, and Donald." The girl nodded and bent down to be eye level with Sora.

"My name's Amanda, this is Seto," the girl said while putting her hand out, "and you're in Domino City." Everyone jumped for joy as they heard that they were in Domino City, but something made them stop. Eirka stepped forward and looked at Amanda. Amanda stood up.

"Is your last name Wheeler," Eirka said with a worried look. Amanda stepped back as she looked at Eirka's worried face. Seto grabbed Amanda's arms and nodded his head.

"Yes," Amanda said with a shocked voice, "but why do you want to know." Eirka turned and looked at everyone else. Everyone knew that something bad was going to happen. Eirka turned back to Amanda.

"You're in great danger," Eirka said quietly. Amanda's face flashed with horror as Eirka spoke. Seto tightened his grip on Amanda's arms. Eirka turned and faced Sora. Sora hugged her and looked over at Roko. Roko had his fist clinched, but so did Riku. Something caught Eirka's attention and she pushed Sora away. She looked down at the street as a black hole opened in it.

A whole bunch of Heartless piled out of the hole, followed by Power………………………… ………………………