Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Vampire Hunter (Darkstalkers) Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Monster Rancher Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Hearts ❯ The Plan ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Six

The Plan

"What are those," Amanda asked as she turned and hugged Seto. Sora ran in front of Eirka, Roko ran to his left, Riku ran to his right, and Eirka braced herself. A bunch of Shadow Imp Heartless stumbled over to Amanda. They started tugging and pulling at her. They were trying to pull her from Seto's grip.

"Those are Heartless," Power said with a sneer, "and they're after your heart Miss. Dueling Queen." Amanda struggled to get the Heartless off her, but they pulled her away from Seto. Sora ran toward Power.

"Call'em off you psycho," Sora said as he took out a card, which turned into the Keyblade. He then took a swing at Power. Power moved off to the side, but not before being nicked on his cheek. Sora stopped and looked at Power. A strange black substance was seeping out of Power's cheek. Riku turned and looked at Sora.

"I'll never call'em off," Power said as he wiped his cheek, "because it's against Master Marik's wises." Eirka ignored Power, took out a card, and ran over to Amanda. She started destroying Heartless. Amanda dropped to all fours after the last Heartless was destroyed. Power made his Darkness Whip appear. He tried to grab Amanda with it, but Riku pinned it to the ground with a card that turned into the Dark Keyblade.

"Darkness is my department," Riku said as he pulled his Dark Keyblade out of the ground. Power snapped his whip back to his side. Riku lunged at him and took a wide swing at him. Power jumped up into the air. Riku looked up.

"I'll be back," Power said as he floated into a dark hole. Everyone let out a sigh of relieve. Amanda struggled to her feet. She almost fell over, but Seto caught her. Everyone ran over to see how she was doing.

"Are you ok," a worried looking Donald asked. Amanda had her head down, but she made an ok symbol with her hand. Seto picked her up and started walking away.

"Where are you going," Roko said with a slight sneer in his voice. Seto stopped and looked at Roko. Roko cringed as he looked at Seto's icy cold stare.

"I'm taking Amanda back to her house," Seto said while turning away from Roko, "where her brother and friends are." Roko nodded his head. Seto started walking again. Everyone hesitantly fallowed.

At Marik's hide out, Power returned rubbing his cheek. Marik jumped up out of his chair and stormed over to Power. Power stopped in his tracks as Marik grabbed him by his shirt.

"Where's the girl," Marik snorted in anger. Power swallowed hard as Marik's evil purple eyes stared him in the face. Marik let go of Power's shirt and crossed his arms.

"I let her go," Power said with a disgraced voice. Marik clinched his fist and walked back over to his chair. Power walked over to him. Marik waved his Millennium Rod in front of his face. An image of Shishio appeared.

"Tell Seymour that we might be a little late," Marik said with a sigh. Shishio's purple eyes turned red with anger as Marik spoke. He slammed his hands down.

"Now why is that," Shishio said with a hiss. Marik let out another sigh. He got up and turned his back to Shishio. Shishio got even angrier after Marik's action.

"Power hasn't fulfilled his duty," Marik said with a harsh voice. Shishio griped onto what his hands were on. Marik turned to look at Power. Power started to sweat as Marik stared at him.

"Why hasn't Power fulfilled his duty," an enraged Shishio demanded. Marik gazed at Shishio from the corner of his eye. Power started to sweat even more as Marik circled him.

"Good question," Marik angrily said, "why didn't you fulfill your duty." Power turned as pale as a ghost with Marik's words. Marik stopped circling him and turned back to Shishio. Both of them waited for Power's answer.

"Sora and his bunch of brats showed up," Power said nervously. Marik turned to face Power once again. Power just became even paler. Shishio's anger was reaching its peak.

"Maybe we should get Greed to replace you," Marik said daringly. Power looked at Marik with a cold look. Shishio laughed at them both. Marik looked at Shishio with a soul-piercing stare. Shishio kept on laughing.

"Greed is busy on the planet Gunsmoke," Shishio laughed. Marik made Shishio's image disappear. He went back to his chair and stared out the window.

Later at the Wheeler Household, Joey and friends were having a good time. Joey and Tristen were playing a video game, Yugi and Duke were dueling, and Bakura and Tea were talking. Everyone's fun was spoiled when Seto busted through the door. Joey dropped his controller and jumped up when he saw Amanda. Seto walked into the house, fallowed by Sora and company.

"What happened to Amanda," Joey asked with his voice risen, "and who are these people." Seto sat Amanda down on the couch and turned to face Joey. Joey had his fist clinched and a very unhappy look on his face. Seto walked over to Joey.

"To answer your first question, she was attacked by some shadow like creatures," Seto said with a frown, "and Joey, Tristen, Yugi, Duke, Bakura, and Tea this is Sora, Eirka, Riku, Donald, Goofy, and Roko." Sora waved, but everyone had a puzzled look across their faces. Amanda sat up and struggled to her feet. Seto looked at her as she stumbled to her brother.

"Listen," Amanda said in a weakened voice, "I think these six can help me out." Joey put his arm around Amanda's waist, to give her support, and shook his head. He was confused along with his friends.

"How are they going to help you," Joey said with a sigh. Amanda looked at her brother. Joey let out another sigh and let Amanda explain.

"I think Marik is behind this," Amanda said with a stronger voice, "and these six have the power to stop him." Yugi eyes widen as he heard Amanda's proposal.

"What can we do," Yugi said with an excited voice. Amanda put a grin across her face. Everyone willing listen to what she had to say next.

"We teach these six how to play Duel Monster properly, lead Marik and his new minion out of hiding," Amanda said with a slight grin, "and we leave the rest to these six." Everyone agreed to Amanda's plan.

As those fourteen planned to defeat Marik, Marik and Power were planning to defeat them …………………..